Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" I m naturally a sloth" that is a total insult to sloths who have a genuine biological need and reason to be slow... It's to conserve energy cos their diet is so poor in calories... YOU lazy lady p have no effing excuse.stuff some more Maltesers biscuits in your gob... When you spout yr lazy tit how do you think full time or part time working mothers feel... To whom every day 24\7 is a mum day cos you never ever stop being a full time mother/ parent. She just makes me want to rant when I think my daughter and I bonded over sprinkleofglitter days videos. How far removed from the relatable down to earth blogger she now is . Thanks tattlers!! Got the Baftas live on.. She was live blogging at them either last yr or yr before... Outside the Albert hall loving herself... So no invite this year!!!!😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Detective sergeant in the northhants police... Easy to find on Google so am not saying anything confidential on here. I just Googled his name and northants...

Reactions: 1
Detective sergeant in the northhants police... Easy to find on Google so am not saying anything confidential on here. I just Googled his name and northants...
Can’t see anything on google but then again I only know his first name. How do you know he’s in the police?

Reactions: 1
Louise said early on that he works in the emergency services and she also revealed his last name in her podcast (O’Neill). But by then people had already found out about his job.

Reactions: 2
I knew Liam had to be with the police force in some capacity as in one of the last videos of Lazy L I watched (a LONG time ago), she'd mentioned that if you're in custody in the local area you get a Pot Noodle. Other than him being an officer or something I often wondered how she'd know as I can't imagine she's ever been arrested herself

Reactions: 2
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this on a previous thread but the IG caption yesterday about how she can't be arsed to edit a video while lying in her "soft office" but she has to so she can make money for her kids?!!! Made me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just listened to her podcast because I was interested in hearing what Lily Pebbles has to say. Well I got distracted watching paint dry.....

Few things- the only thing alive in that room was Caroline. I don't know who she is or where she came from but she could not have been more of a polar opposite to Lily and Louise. I think they were quite overwhelmed by her. In their airy fairy best for baby make a rod for our own backs throw glitter at everything and moan about the people that make us our money worlds Caroline probably felt like a troll!

Lily didn't have a lot to say. Mainly baby related. And I'm a mum of 5 and found it boring. She s basically doing all the things she has been told to do or thinks she is the world genious mum who has got it all right fist time round. I'm losing love for Lily especially after her pointless vlog on Sunday. Lily love if that's the content your chucking out then just take full maternity!

Anyway back to Louise- I started her vlog and that bloody song infuriates me!! What does she thinks it brings to her vlog and for her viewers. Then the having a bleeping mummy day..... a mummy day! You mean a day that you spend with your kids... a whole day... with your kids.... ummm Louise I do that day in day out 24 hours a day 7 days a week. In the real world we talk about having a day to ourselves as a break from our kids.... not blogging because this one day a week we are with our kids!!! She is completely unrelateable!!

The with her podcast I feel like she hasn't got the confidence to be herself. Her own person. She tried so hard to get on side with all her guests that she is beginning to contradict what she says.... I've listened to most of them and have really enjoyed some of her guest and had she been a better host could have really drawn out some great content instead she makes it all about her or overrides their stories or talk and turns it into her. She says in every single podcast 'oh .... I wish you were my mum' then because she can't just be confident in that statement and doesn't want to offend the other guest she says it about them as well....
Also I her recent podcast she agreed with Lily about not using any books when pregnant just going with advice from friends and family and already having a baby BUT in a few podcasts prior to this she states that following PTSD after Darcy and not really knowing what she was doing the second time round with Pearl she read books and planned a schedule and stuck to the schedule and I can even remember in her early baby vlogs with Pearl she was following some schedule out of a book for when to feed and put baby down etc. It's like she can't stick to her own opinions for the wants of keeping her guests happy or in their good books but she just comes accross as flaky!

I dunno I think they are both falling down a slippery slope the only thing j took from it was to go and look up Caroline as some of her comments caught my interest!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she’s pregnant? She mentioned having to go to an appointment with Liam then kept saying about how she was tired etc I dunno maybe clutching at straws here but it did cross my mind

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this on a previous thread but the IG caption yesterday about how she can't be arsed to edit a video while lying in her "soft office" but she has to so she can make money for her kids?!!! Made me so angry.
Yeah. It annoyed me too. She sounded really irked she could go for a bath too. She acts like she has a hard life, having to stay up to edit a video. Well bloody film it earlier in the week and edit it then instead of hours before it’s due to the uploaded. Her mid-week videos are usually ad related now so that’s lost it’s spark, the vlogs are becoming very same-y with the ‘mumlife’ and ‘oh I took pearl to the expensive soft play we get into for free because I don’t want to stay at home with my child and I need content’.
Oh and for the love of god Louise stop holding her bottle for her!! She’s not a baby anymore, she can hold it herself and still be able to cuddle into you.
I have said it before and I’ll no doubt say it many times again but I am shocked Liam allows her to expose Pearl the way she does. With his job he will have encountered a few disgruntled people who may have it out for him and with a simple search on the internet you can find their address and his child is plastered all over the internet too. Also it doesn’t take a genius to work out when he isn’t there as she announces when he is working at the weekend and it will be just her and the girls. Internet’s a damn scary place these days. She needs to be more careful and he needs to put his foot down about his child’s safety and give her head a wobble about Darcys safety too.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she’s pregnant? She mentioned having to go to an appointment with Liam then kept saying about how she was tired etc I dunno maybe clutching at straws here but it did cross my mind
Since her latest vlog includes more passive-aggressive remarks concering the fact that she's not getting married, I don't think she'd get pregnant again before Liam hasn't finally proposed. But then again she doesn't have the best track record when it comes to the responsible use of birth control, so who knows :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does my head in when she posts the day after her weekly asking if we have seen the weekly? Wtf if we wanna see it we will!
We knew Liam was a copper ages ago

Reactions: 4
What did it say?
She said she ‘must be so hormonal’ looking at photos of Pearl as a baby and had to go home for personal or family reasons.
I’m famous for being a reacher- ask my husband- but that’s preggy is it not?

To be fair (to me!) it might read better in context!

Reactions: 3
God I hope she isn’t pregnant. That will be 9 months of whining and moaning about being pregnant again. Can’t deal with it. I’ll just have to stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And more testing bloody baby products/ baby books/ living an even more unrelatable mum life with nanny or maybe two!!! We 'll hear nothing but how tiring/ difficult/mum guilt blah blah blsh... being a mother of 3 and empire builder😷😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can’t cope as it is never mind be pregnant with a 2 year old to run after when the nanny’s gone home and Liam is working nights. I am on the fence, I think she could be. Swimming man and anti feminist man outbursts could be hormone related as she did go a bit crackers and over the top when pregnant with Pearl but then again that was around the time she moved house and began acting like a snob too. If she is pregnant then she’ll be insufferable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.