Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See gleam have got her a ticket to the big Saatchi opening of the visiting Tuttenkhamun exhibition in the Kings rd... She said Darcey' s done this st school ( it's in the yr 3 history curriculum Ancient egypt... I 've taught it) I won't hold my breath that she will take Darcy to see it , as she said she "must do"... But then she might... Not because of Darcy but to plug it as she s been paid to😥

Reactions: 2
They stayed in a value resort on this most recent trip (nothing wrong with that!) but of a step down for Queen Louise from the Grand Floridian. I am guessing she is too tight to help family out and pay for the trip 🙄

They stayed in a value resort on this most recent trip (nothing wrong with that!) but of a step down for Queen Louise from the Grand Floridian. I am guessing she is too tight to help family out and pay for the trip [emoji849]
Ha - didn’t they stay at a cheaper centre parks lodge too recently? Previous accommodation seemed a bit more swish?

See gleam have got her a ticket to the big Saatchi opening of the visiting Tuttenkhamun exhibition in the Kings rd... She said Darcey' s done this st school ( it's in the yr 3 history curriculum Ancient egypt... I 've taught it) I won't hold my breath that she will take Darcy to see it , as she said she "must do"... But then she might... Not because of Darcy but to plug it as she s been paid to😥
The prices for the saatchi tuttenakhamun exhibition is horrifically over priced, £22 for a child ticket! In London, where museums are for the majority free to enter, and this collection is returning to Egypt forever!
Happy she got free tickets, but again is a luxury experience some families won't be able to afford.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she treats Darcy the way she does out of guilt and fear. Guilt that she was an only child for so long and now feels bad that she has to split her time and fear because her mum died so young and she has said quite a few times how Darcy is now at the age Louise was when her mum passed away. I do get it but it’s so damaging. Louise would be a therapists dream 😬

They stayed in a value resort on this most recent trip (nothing wrong with that!) but of a step down for Queen Louise from the Grand Floridian. I am guessing she is too tight to help family out and pay for the trip 🙄
Or maybe the family member she travelled with didn't want to be treated like a charity case and wanted to pay for her own accommodation, but didn't have the funds to stay somewhere more expensive.

Reactions: 1
I think she treats Darcy the way she does out of guilt and fear. Guilt that she was an only child for so long and now feels bad that she has to split her time and fear because her mum died so young and she has said quite a few times how Darcy is now at the age Louise was when her mum passed away. I do get it but it’s so damaging. Louise would be a therapists dream 😬
She’s been in Therapy for ages!

Or maybe the family member she travelled with didn't want to be treated like a charity case and wanted to pay for her own accommodation, but didn't have the funds to stay somewhere more expensive.
Why is it charity? It’s just families helping each other and let’s face she’s got enough to through around 🙄

I think she treats Darcy the way she does out of guilt and fear. Guilt that she was an only child for so long and now feels bad that she has to split her time and fear because her mum died so young and she has said quite a few times how Darcy is now at the age Louise was when her mum passed away. I do get it but it’s so damaging. Louise would be a therapists dream [emoji51]
I admit I spoiled my daughter when her father and I split. She was only 18 months at the time and I felt horrible he wasn’t there anymore. (Long story short, he did everything for her. A bit mentally abusive, said I was a bad mum when she was only a week old because I had a lie down when she was asleep. He wouldn’t let me do things with her when he got home from work and at weekends, said I was doing it wrong so I didn’t have much of a bond with her. She hated me bathing her and putting her to bed etc and would scream for him all the time. It was pretty soul destroying for that first year it was just us) I over compensated by buying her lots of things. If I had the money I probably would have took her to Disney too. I had to be both a mum and a dad to her while trying hard to bond at the same time

That single mum guilt can eat away at you. My daughters dad moved back to his parents 40 miles away and didn’t drive (he still doesn’t and still lives there too 10 years later) so she didn’t see him much. Now she sees him 4 days a month (completely his choice btw, I have suggested more but it doesn’t fit into his schedule he says) and she misses him. I’ve had to hug her while she’s cried because he hasn’t called her when he said he would, he doesn’t reply to her WhatsApp messages, etc. So I get so so annoyed when Louise says how horrible it is to have 50/50 with Matt. Darcy doesn’t have that heartbreak my daughter has, she has regular contact with both parents and has 2 very loving homes.

I’d like to point out that now I have an amazing bond with my daughter, as sad as she is at her dad not being around and contacting her between her fortnightly visits to him it was the best thing for me and her us splitting up. She does not get spoiled anymore either. If I say no to something she’ll go ‘my dad would buy me it if I asked him’ to which I reply ‘ask him for it then’. [emoji23] He says no as well.

She treats Darcy as though her life with Liam and Pearl is an awful thing. That having a live in boyfriend (or as Darcy refers to him ‘your babe’) and a little sister is a terrible thing to happen to a 7 year old. That’s life especially nowadays with so many blended families. Personally I think she wants to one-up Matt and Devon as much as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cringe at the start of her videos now more than ever - thing is she ditched ‘aloha sprinklerinos’ because she didn’t think it suited anymore and didn’t like the fact she ‘had’ to always say it, but now she always says the same script again anyway!! Something along the lines of ‘hi I’m Louise I make YouTube content blah if you’re an oldie but goldie come on in if you’re new blah blah blah’ it’s strange to me

Reactions: 4
I cringe at the start of her videos now more than ever - thing is she ditched ‘aloha sprinklerinos’ because she didn’t think it suited anymore and didn’t like the fact she ‘had’ to always say it, but now she always says the same script again anyway!! Something along the lines of ‘hi I’m Louise I make YouTube content blah if you’re an oldie but goldie come on in if you’re new blah blah blah’ it’s strange to me
“Oldie but goldie” makes me want to throw up

Reactions: 7
Why is it charity? It’s just families helping each other and let’s face she’s got enough to through around 🙄
I'm not saying it's charity, I meant that maybe that's how the family member viewed it, and she wanted to pay for herself and her daughter rather than have someone else pay for her.

Also, if you pay for it yourself, you have more control in having a say over what you do when you're there, rather than feeling that you have to go along with everything the person who has paid for it wants to do all the time. I personally wouldn't expect (or want) a family member to pay for my holiday just because they have more money than me.

I'm not saying it's charity, I meant that maybe that's how the family member viewed it, and she wanted to pay for herself and her daughter rather than have someone else pay for her.

Also, if you pay for it yourself, you have more control in having a say over what you do when you're there, rather than feeling that you have to go along with everything the person who has paid for it wants to do all the time. I personally wouldn't expect (or want) a family member to pay for my holiday just because they have more money than me.
Louise has said previously that her cousin and his wife live in one of her properties and when she was gifted her new washing machine and tumble drier she gave the not so old ones to them. It comes across as very ‘I am doing them a favour’ type attitude. Maybe that’s me reading too much into it all but she has no problem documenting other people on her YouTube videos and instagram stories. Like posting on instagram AND her mother and baby column about the ‘guest’ who was infact a teenage family member who shut a door on Pearlie-girls finger and left after sensing the tone in the house. [emoji849]

Personally I think the reason Louise spoils Darcy so much is because she feels guilty for not being able to properly connect with her for the first year or years of her life and it taking time then she's talked about how easier things have been with Pearl and how she loved her instantly and felt differently. I think she feels guilt because she's publicly talked about it and she know theres a chance Darcy will see it one day and maybe believe that she wasn't as loved as Pearl so she spoils her and takes her on these trips with only her and Darcy so if Darcy does think that one day she'll remember trips that she had with her mother after Pearl's birth and things that Pearl didn't get.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.