Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's an extension of her not being sure what category she belongs in any more, used to be beauty, so she creates the 'get ready with me segment'. Used to be vlogging - does weekly, finds weekly too stressful, went through a fashion phase, body positivity is popular so she tries that market, and now she's also trying to be a disney vlogger.

Yes! I noticed in her Disney vlog she was talking about the food she got at Disney and talking about which ones were "snack credits" and different items on the Disney dining plan

Sounds like she's trying to copy AJ from Disney Food Blog on YouTube who literally only vlogs about Disneyland. She's just trying to branch out to something new (aka copying someone else cause Lady Louise ain't exactly an original thinker) and will eventually forget about it/give up and move onto something new

Reactions: 1
What has happened between Louise and Marie bits and clips? Have they had a falling out? She seems so fickle with her friendships, seems to have really close friendships but a year later they are hardly talking from what we see? Zoe, Esther, Marie, Emma Conway... All of them drift apart eventually. Odd.
I wondered about Marie too. I follow her and she's been through hard times and she never mentions Louise now.

Reactions: 1
Marie and Louise say they’re still friends and talk all the time but we never see evidence doc it, they never mention each other often on social media or in videos.

I adore Marie and she’s not been posting many videos lately and has gone through a lot of life change. She has two new jobs and is currently on a business trip. Marie is killing it and I doubt Lady Louise can really relate to hard working, practical Marie.

Note how Louise goes to Center Parcs and even Disney twice a year but doesn’t spend for a trip to Seattle? Louise has made her choice. She would rather see Mickey than Marie

Reactions: 5
Lazy Lou s another one who reads here like greedy grabecca!! She posted a Facebook story showing pic of her and Esther close up looking chummy😆they just can't keep away!!

Reactions: 2
I think not bringing Pearl to Disney is a bit of a non issue tbh,its a total waste of money for a 20 month old even if she is loaded but I definetly agree that she seems to think Pearl is a massive inconvenience to Darcey and she is constantly making up for it either with materialistic things or with time alone just them,i cant imagine there will ever be much "Pearl and mummy" time in the future . Its strange because Darcey seems very sweet and totally laid back,another thing Louise needs to add to her therapy list i think

I think not bringing Pearl to Disney is a bit of a non issue tbh,its a total waste of money for a 20 month old even if she is loaded but I definetly agree that she seems to think Pearl is a massive inconvenience to Darcey and she is constantly making up for it either with materialistic things or with time alone just them,i cant imagine there will ever be much "Pearl and mummy" time in the future . Its strange because Darcey seems very sweet and totally laid back,another thing Louise needs to add to her therapy list i think
I agree. It’s like she can’t see that babies aren’t an inconvenience to older children. My son has an older sister who isn’t mine and she adores him. She’s fuming when he’s asleep because she can’t play with him and I think she’d be heartbroken if we suggested we went away without him.
If darcy feels like pearl is a pain then it’s because Louise has put that in her head

If I was to have another baby (probably won’t at this rate as I am 36, single and fat lol) I would make sure my daughter doesn’t feel left out or like I don’t have time for her anymore so I would make a point of having girlie days out just the two of us. Not a week a Disney twice a year! That’s just bloody excessive imo but each to their own. She’s got the money for it and it’s up to her but I think she makes a bigger deal of it that Darcy does. Darcy doesn’t seem fazed at all with having a little sister.

Also regarding Devon blocking someone for mentioning how much Darcy looks like her mum. Heaven forbid your boyfriends child he had with his ex wife looks like her mother. [emoji23][emoji23] That shows devons maturity levels right there. Not sure if she’s grown up since then but that was pretty immature.

Reactions: 8
So she s still banging on trying to get away from social media that made her very very comfortably well off , into main stream media and tv. She has no tv presenting presence, or ability to ad Lib / think on her feet. She did that this morning live show at Birmingham didn't she and looked sounded stiff and wooden and nervous.She didn't wow or have the warmth/ stability at all when on Lorraine. If she serious she needs to stop being so bloody presumptuous and do a media/ TV professional course... Get the training... Pay your dues lazy Louise 😡

Reactions: 3
Who remembers when she probably ruined her tv career by being incredibly rude one of the presenters (I think Richard Madeley.. or someone like that) when he asked her how much she earned. I get that its a rude question to ask normally but at the time a YouTube career was new and these 20 somethings was becoming millionaires through stuffing marshmellows in their mouths or showing what they bought from Primark. I think she could have been a bit more professional and polite in her response. Instead, she was really arsey and asked him how much he made. I think if she had her time again, she would probably not have pissed off the people at the top and shown how difficult she can be.

• Haha
Who remembers when she probably ruined her tv career by being incredibly rude one of the presenters (I think Richard Madeley.. or someone like that) when he asked her how much she earned. I get that its a rude question to ask normally but at the time a YouTube career was new and these 20 somethings was becoming millionaires through stuffing marshmellows in their mouths or showing what they bought from Primark. I think she could have been a bit more professional and polite in her response. Instead, she was really arsey and asked him how much he made. I think if she had her time again, she would probably not have pissed off the people at the top and shown how difficult she can be.
It was John Humphrys when she was on “Celebrity” Mastermind, to be fair, I’m not gonna criticise her for how she dealt with that, it was a perfectly reasonable response to a rude and personal question. Although, given he is a BBC employee earning over £150k pa his salary is actually a matter of public record.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.