Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I haven't even clicked on the video. I always find her 'sit down and informative' videos quite wooden, arrogant and patronising. I only really watch her 'mumlife' videos but then she is blatantly selling her children for content and that isn't good. I do however think thats all she is capable of doing. Her ads are terrible too. I only watch her out of habit as its been years, I doubt any new viewers would find her appealing.

Reactions: 9
@Justmattwatson

Nope Louise and Tanya don’t get on.

I wash my hair daily but I am in the minority.
Didn't think so.

Although Tan and Louise are both signed to Gleam. They would probably sit at either end of a photo together [emoji6]

Reactions: 2
Louise was one if the first YouTube channels I watched it was suggested and I watched a few but got a little bored few months ago I watched a couple I barely recognised her she has changed so much ( not physically ) she irritated me hugely sadly many of them start off ok and get popular then change , Zoe I really liked thought she had personality but changed can’t watch her at all now , never took to ?Tanya found her so sickly sweet and as it transpires not at all sweet ! Wouldn’t it be nice if they began real and remained real ? I suppose it proves the point that money corrupts and they all become salespersons !!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just watched her period video and actually found it really good. Honest and informative! Definitely going to look into period pants and reusable pads

Reactions: 5
Just watched her period video and actually found it really good. Honest and informative! Definitely going to look into period pants and reusable pads
Agree. I watched the whole thing. Can’t believe this interested me so much. I should get out more.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I wish there would have been more people talking about periods when I was a teen. I grew up without a Mum or any females I could really talk to about my periods and we didn't have the internet or Youtube then, so now I think the more people who talk about periods the better.

Reactions: 7
I have to say I wish there would have been more people talking about periods when I was a teen. I grew up without a Mum or any females I could really talk to about my periods and we didn't have the internet or Youtube then, so now I think the more people who talk about periods the better.
We used to have talks about them at school and they used to give out free tampax! I don’t think they do this anymore? I have a mum but she never told me or my sisters about periods!

Reactions: 3
We used to have talks about them at school and they used to give out free tampax! I don’t think they do this anymore? I have a mum but she never told me or my sisters about periods!
We had those talks with some rep from a tampon company and I am OLD. 😆 My mum was all stressed about it so I didn't tell her for months until she found out. Without going into much detail I really was one of those kids in 'period poverty'. It was rough. I would have been relieved if we had access to these reusable and washable things. I can't fault Lousie doing this if it means some girls and mums learn something. I hope she moves on and tries out a cup too.

I didn’t watch the video as I already use a cup so wouldn’t have really benefited from the info. But I’m glad to hear her talking about sustainable and more affordable period solutions. It’d be nice if there was a way to supply every young girl, across the globe, with reusable pads (and cups, if they like) to end period poverty. I hope she uses her platform for something like this.

Reactions: 8
Louise doing a poll if anyone bothers reading the story captions or not! Why is she even asking? It's a way of accessibility for all who use instagram everyone should do it not only when you can be bothered or of you think it benefits you Louise!

I confess - I used to really like Louise. She was the first youtuber I ever watched (back when she was married to Matt, Darcy was little and the videos were all filmed sat on her bed in her pink bedroom). I actually can’t stand her now, she comes across as someone who I would hate in real life because she’d be passive aggressive and intimidating. I can’t even look at her insta/Facebook anymore, the desperation makes me uncomfortable. It’s a shame, she seems like an entirely different person from when she started.

Reactions: 13
The first time I saw Louise, it was in a Zoe video. Zoe was doing her make up or something and she had baby Darcy in her lap.
I honestly thought she was a chav 🤣

Reactions: 2
Day one of baby loss awareness week and there she is posting about her two wonderful children. Not some (in)sincere “I really do feel for you post” but “my children are so awesome”

Her latest caption on FB. The post that @Theyallneedarealitycheck references. Near the bottom she says...

One of mine and Darcy’s favourite thing to do is watch vlogs of people going to #disneyworld World because it’s our special place. Just lately, we’ve had a tiny visitor join our gang and honestly, I might cry I love it so much. It’s cosy joy x a billion 🍂🧡✨.

She’s talking about how much she loves Darcy and Pearl in the post, but I find that last bit, a bit strange. Worded wrong at the very least. ‘A tiny visitor’? Assuming here she means Pearl but ‘visitor’?! She’s your child! With you on the trip, she IS ‘your gang’! Not a visitor? It’s as if Pearl is intruding on their ‘special time’. Well, actually, I’m lying. My first thought was that she was pregnant. I know we go over that a lot, I just think it’s such an odd way of wording it.

What I think every time Louise posts an ‘inspirational quote’ -

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.