Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she not only publicly shamed a family member for an small accident but a teenage family member who has Instagram and will have seen that. That is actually disgusting. I think for sure it was a member of Liam’s family. Even if it wasn’t she has form for publicly bashing her own family with her dad anyway. I can’t believe she put it in a magazine too. Glad her mum has stood up for her daughter. I would too like Louise would do if someone ever done that to Darcy online. Bloody ‘sensed the tone and apologetically left’ who the hell does she think she is!!

A friend of mine accidentally smacked my daughter who was 2 at the time across the head with a Wii controller as my daughter toddled behind her, she was absolutely mortified and was really upset that she had hurt my daughter. After a cuddle, a check of her head and an ice pack on her wee bump she was fine but my friend was really upset about it all for days. Accidents happen with little ones and at the time mothers do go into mama bear mode (I did but never once vocalised that to my friend as I was more concerned checking my daughter) but what Louise has done is awful. I am sure she’s never made a mistake in her privileged life!

Reactions: 15
I trapped my little brothers finger in the door when he was about 2.5 and I was much older - I felt horrendous we all cried and then life moved on. Accidents can and do happen! Shaming a teenager for an honest mistake is just a dick move on Louises part.

Reactions: 10
I explained all of this to my husband last night and he said, “why would you bother to post that publically if not to make the person feel bad” my thoughts exactly!

Reactions: 12
Two of my kids trapped their fingers in doors. They cried for a bit but then got over it. I never once thought to ring 111 who 9 times out of 10 advise going to A&E. She’s a drama queen.

Reactions: 7
I fell on an 18month old who walked behind my chair just as the chair happened to break. He was fine, a bit shocked but fine. He didn’t speak to me for the rest of the evening, but the next day he’d forgiven me because I put Peppa Pig on Netflix for him to watch.

And the parents knew it was an accident, nobody got hurt and everybody moves on. Kids have accidents for a million reasons, but that’s all they are, accidents.

Reactions: 8
Mine took a tin out the recycling and cut her fingers and fell off the sofa while my husband was watching her. Was it his fault? No, it was an accident.

Makes you wonder why she has so few mates these days, everyone was suggesting Zoe etc were the odd bods.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps the teenager ate some of her minstrels at the party.. 🙄🙄 What an absolute idiot Louise has been here!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She knows it will end soon which is why she’s trying desperately to ‘network’. If I worked in that industry and viewed her YouTube channel to see about her I’d be turning it off. Everything is a hardship for Louise. Being a mum, working, writing, book tours, even being consistent. If she didn’t have her management team with her organising everything she’d be like a kid standing in the middle of the shops crying because she’s lost. I would love to see how she would cope 100% alone.

I wonder if new buddy ‘Elena’ will be cooking her Christmas meal this year ala poor Esther last year 🤣

• Haha
Laughed at her insta stories this afternoon. “Today has been one of those parenting days that has ended me, not one of those days when I think my kids are lovely and easy” from what she’s posted of the day the girls have been fine/pleasant, it seems like she hates having to be active and engaged with them (as par for soft play!) and therefore it’s ‘not easy!’

Agree totally how bloody insulting to parents who don't have a nanny ,part time of a cleaner, a luxury wealthy lifestyle. stupid pathetic pentland at her most lazy, moaning sel f. With NO parenting money worries, child at a private school, totally equal co parenting ex husband.... So 50 percent less stressful parenting days with poor suffering Darcey. 😡 get bloody real you vapid annoying , woman... yanno😠 trying to be relatable with how difficult parenting can be is a bloody joke LLL ( lazy lump louise)

Laughed at her insta stories this afternoon. “Today has been one of those parenting days that has ended me, not one of those days when I think my kids are lovely and easy” from what she’s posted of the day the girls have been fine/pleasant, it seems like she hates having to be active and engaged with them (as par for soft play!) and therefore it’s ‘not easy!’
"parenting day" why not just say day? why does she always talk like she isn't a parent everyday?

Reactions: 14
"parenting day" why not just say day? why does she always talk like she isn't a parent everyday?
Because she’s not really, not in the way your average parents are.

She has so much help that it’s a shock when she has to actively engage with them as any “normal” mother/father would— 24/7, no breaks, no/minimal support.

It’s pretty pitiful, and it doesn’t end with just parenting. She’s like this with everything— every little thing is hard work for her. She’s just one of “those” people. Woe is me. So BUSY, even when not busy. Can’t imagine having to do anything on top of what she already does. Always needing help and support. Dependent. (Can you tell I know people like this in real life? Ugh [emoji58])

I can’t deal. I just don’t have the patience.

Reactions: 13
Unfollowed this annoying woman as soon as I saw she supports the midget and his boring wife (SacconeJolys). You have dragged this poor teenager across your IG for accidentally trapping Pearl's hand on the door, yet you support a family who purposefully cold shower their daughter. Bore off Louise you major hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Parenting Day or “Daily Life” as I like to cal it, trying to get showered and hair dried and dressed before the kids wake up as the husband is already at work, then navigating the school run, dropping the other off at nursery, working in a really mentally intense job, picking one up, picking the other up, cooking tea whilst trying to stop them fighting or doing something dangerous, trying to keep the house clean and washing laundered at the same time and the husbands not even home yet. Trying to potty train then trying to get them to bed and to sleep, settling one when they wake up, then the other. Eat sleep get on with it repeat.

Please remind me how tough your parenting day was Louise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG remember how flustered she was when the nanny had her annual leave and she had to look after Pearl for 2 weeks!! [emoji23][emoji23] She plays the victim too much. I remember when I watched her ‘he dumped me’ video and felt sorry for her a guy called her high maintenance but the way she’s acted over the last 2 years I can see why he called her it. I am really surprised Liam puts up with it all. She treats him like a live in nanny who lives in HER house and has the audacity to eat her minstrels as well.

Reactions: 15
Jamie laing's had to quit strictly due to sn injury.. Louiseletmebeontv must be getting her stupid hopes back up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think the it was a member of liams family becuase the profile who claims to be the mum is also followed by Matt, louises ex so perhaps a family friend. Note it doesn't bring her up as being followed by Louise!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.