Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the saying is ‘you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors’ so you should never judge but I honestly get the impression that once she puts that camera down she is a Gemma Collins. Diva to the max. I’ve heard over the years she’s difficult to work with so if she’s trying to break into traditional media they won’t have her if she’s got a bad rep already.

Where’s this podcast she was going on about a while ago? She hasn’t mentioned it recently so I am wondering if it’s been pulled. That would have been a great way to approach traditional media. Like others have said a show reel what she can do. Although we all already know she wouldn’t be good at it as she is constantly talking over people when she does her collab videos and when she’s talking to people in general.

I did finally watch her recent video (load of rubbish) and noticed that Pearl is constantly looking into the camera. It made me realise that the kids been raised with that front facing camera from birth. No wonder she’s always looking at her own reflection in it while she’s drinking her milk that Louise still holds for her like she’s a baby.

Reactions: 9
duck me, she can't even let SOMEONE ELSE'S WEDDING not be about her.

"My @maddiechester is having the wedding of the year today and I would imagine, as she walks down the aisle to her dream man, @joelbarsch, she’s thinking of me and how I kindly blurted, ‘she’s been on a date with some guy in london and she REALLY fancies him!’, to the fit chap in a bar in New York many moons ago who was chatting her up 😬🥂❤.
I like to think it was THAT moment that’s led to the marvellous day we’re all about to have"

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe it's a joke... but we all know she really is that self centred. What a flippin' muppet.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
duck me, she can't even let SOMEONE ELSE'S WEDDING not be about her.

"My @maddiechester is having the wedding of the year today and I would imagine, as she walks down the aisle to her dream man, @joelbarsch, she’s thinking of me and how I kindly blurted, ‘she’s been on a date with some guy in london and she REALLY fancies him!’, to the fit chap in a bar in New York many moons ago who was chatting her up [emoji51][emoji1635][emoji3590].
I like to think it was THAT moment that’s led to the marvellous day we’re all about to have"

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe it's a joke... but we all know she really is that self centred. What a flippin' muppet.
She’s just like this with Stefanie Giesinger and Marcus Butler as well. It’s insufferable

Reactions: 4
I know the saying is ‘you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors’ so you should never judge but I honestly get the impression that once she puts that camera down she is a Gemma Collins. Diva to the max. I’ve heard over the years she’s difficult to work with so if she’s trying to break into traditional media they won’t have her if she’s got a bad rep already.
We know she had a meltdown over Liam eating “her” bag of Minstrels, so her being a Gemma Collins diva wouldn’t be at all surprising.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why influencers / youtubers / etc like Louise post something like ‘I’m so sad I lost this sentimental thing at the airport and they can’t find it’ and continue to update you on it (like on her insta story today) but make it SO vague... if you’re gonna tell us you’re sad etc just tell us what it was!!! Just makes it seem like attention seeking, telling half the story and describing it without actually explaining the situation what’s the point

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why influencers / youtubers / etc like Louise post something like ‘I’m so sad I lost this sentimental thing at the airport and they can’t find it’ and continue to update you on it (like on her insta story today) but make it SO vague... if you’re gonna tell us you’re sad etc just tell us what it was!!! Just makes it seem like attention seeking, telling half the story and describing it without actually explaining the situation what’s the point
They want the comments going “oh no, what is it” etc. It’s all good for their engagement figures, which they can show to brands they have an engaged following and ask for more money when doing #ad work.

Reactions: 5
Lol.. maybe she lost her security blanket

Reactions: 2
Wish we knew someone at that Edinburgh conference 😂 her networking tips were hilarious. Imagine not knowing who she was & she saunters up to you, you’re thinking is this a posh relative of Gemma Collins? And she says what?
Hi I’m Louise, YouTuber & best selling women’s fiction author, put me on tv please????? Wtaf?
Is that how these things go?

• Haha
We know she had a meltdown over Liam eating “her” bag of Minstrels, so her being a Gemma Collins diva wouldn’t be at all surprising.
Liam is an absolute saint. There are times you can hear the irritation in his voice in videos when she shouts over to him about something or other and he sounds like he’s had his fill of Louise for the day. [emoji23] Honestly though, she’s lucky to have him. Not many men would put up with that. Everytime he comes in from work he’s either doing dishes that Louise could have done before he got home or doing something with Pearl so Louise can get into her soft office and talk to herself on the phone because she’s had a very stressful day and needs to unwind and have me-time.
It’s so tough having 1.5 kids (since Darcy is only there 50% of the time), having a nanny and a cleaner, sitting in her large house that her YouTube career allowed her to afford, the same career she is trying desperately to get away from, with her freshly done blow dry flung into a bun the second she gets home from the hairdressers. Oh yes very tough indeed Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It must be something someone else could have picked up then if she lost it on the plane and they couldn’t find it?

Reactions: 2
Her latest grid post - again making it about herself. She could have simply said how beautiful the wedding was without mentioning her divorce😂😂😂 oh dear

Reactions: 12
Her arm looks huge in that pic 😱

I wonder what Liam feels about her jaded view of marriage?

Reactions: 3
She only ‘took 5 pictures’ but there’s 3 maybe 4 on her story and 1 of her on her feed. You did not only take 5 pictures! bc if it was ‘so incredibly beautiful’ you would have taken pictures of everything. Full of tit!

Her arm looks huge in that pic [emoji33]

I wonder what Liam feels about her jaded view of marriage?
I remember just after they started dating that he was of the same mindset as her. Never wanting to marry again but then he had just got divorced himself when he met her. I think she said it was 4 months from when he split with his ex from when he started dating her and that she was his first date on tinder.

I remember just after they started dating that he was of the same mindset as her. Never wanting to marry again but then he had just got divorced himself when he met her. I think she said it was 4 months from when he split with his ex from when he started dating her and that she was his first date on tinder.
Oh I didn’t realise he was divorced as well. I came across her when she was pregnant with Pearl. I just remember her saying Liam had always wanted children. Four months since his split wasn’t long and they moved fast by having a baby together so soon 😱

Reactions: 3
She only ‘took 5 pictures’ but there’s 3 maybe 4 on her story and 1 of her on her feed. You did not only take 5 pictures! bc if it was ‘so incredibly beautiful’ you would have taken pictures of everything. Full of tit!

Probably just the couple's wishes not to post the wedding on social media but she bullshit her reasons

Also... No sight of a single pic of Louis with old chummy.

Did they go from chummy to avoid-like-plague

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.