Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably just the couple's wishes not to post the wedding on social media but she bullshit her reasons

Also... No sight of a single pic of Louis with old chummy.

Did they go from chummy to avoid-like-plague
The bride said on her instagram she also had no photos and could her guests who took photos send them to her!

Reactions: 3
Lol she couldn't pay for a photographer?? After going all the way out to France for a wedding ..
I don't understand any of them

Reactions: 5
O
Lol she couldn't pay for a photographer?? After going all the way out to France for a wedding ..
Of course she will have had a photographer, but professional photos can take 6 weeks or more to be edited, especially during the peak summer wedding season

Reactions: 12
Cheers Louise, for reminding me to sit/stand up straight. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awkward Louise claims she had such a good time she forgot to take photos....Zoe uploads of photos and doesn’t include Louise with the gang 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maddie is already tagged in a photo by their photographer - which personally I think is a bit rude, surely let the Bride upload a photo first but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also this Q could basically have been rephrased “DID YOU SEE ZOE AND WHAT HAPPENED”

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It must be so awkward for Louise to get all these Zoe-related questions. I don’t get why she doesn’t just come out and say they’re not ‘chummies’ anymore and that sometimes friendships don’t hold up over time and people move on. Life happens.

Both of them playing dumb and pretending everything is fine while actively avoiding each other and not speaking speaks volumes about their maturity level.

Reactions: 17
Zoe s been allowed to take some photos of the wedding actually with zzMaddie Zoe s Insta stories show not a sign of Her and Louise together or even having a chat. Zoe and Alfie been out exploring the beautiful area.. whilst Louise has been in her fave place... bed!! Watching bloody netflix!!!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the ex model, Ruth Crilly amodelrecommends Louise showed herself with , who she s never ever been seen with or mentioned ever before?.. Gotta show herself with someone though rather than gleam billynomates... Another gleamer... But funny how she e been allowed to Insta story a photo of the bride actually going down the aisle..

Reactions: 1
Wow their friendship really is over, isn’t it! Not even sat on the same row 😂

Reactions: 6
All I was thinking is when you have children you'll understand and I don't mean that in a patronising way. However, in Lady Louise's case it's a bit different as she has a Nanny and is not left looking after her two kids night and day with no break. Some Mum's do enjoy a break away. I know I do and I never felt guilty that I didn't miss my kids!
hmmm you've got a good point and I'm sorry if my post seemed rude and I'm not saying it's wrong to feel that. It's just Louise usually has a way of over sharing things publicly that could be hurtful to her loved ones and I was just thinking that

And you're right. She does get plenty of breaks

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You’d think there would be a selfie from one or the other if they were still friends, as selfie happy as they both are. I feel like if anyone had doubts there was ever a falling out (however minimal, even) this should prove them wrong. They obviously avoided each other.

Louise’s comments on Insta about catching up with Zoe were piss poor white lies about it being “lovely.” I’m sure she said “Hi, nice seeing you!” at most, then turned around and watched the ceremony without another word spoken. She just wants to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 10
duck me, she can't even let SOMEONE ELSE'S WEDDING not be about her.

"My @maddiechester is having the wedding of the year today and I would imagine, as she walks down the aisle to her dream man, @joelbarsch, she’s thinking of me and how I kindly blurted, ‘she’s been on a date with some guy in london and she REALLY fancies him!’, to the fit chap in a bar in New York many moons ago who was chatting her up 😬🥂❤.
I like to think it was THAT moment that’s led to the marvellous day we’re all about to have"

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe it's a joke... but we all know she really is that self centred. What a flippin' muppet.
All of her posts about the wedding have been about her. Her views on marriage, how it's made her cry etc.. I am not a fan of Zoella, but at least her posts of the wedding have been about Maddie. Except for one advertising her dress 🙄

Her millionaire guests could have paid for her photography as a wedding gift.

From her home renovation insta I’d say the bride isn’t short of cash herself! Like someone else said she can’t wait for photos of the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.