Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t imagine her on tv I personally find her very awkward and stiff! It is a bit cringe though all the begging she has been doing, but I suppose if you don’t ask you don’t get 😅

Reactions: 12
View attachment 34635

Oh it’s so cringy!!

About the wedding she mentioned in her latest vlog she will be attending a wedding this Sunday so will be doing a q&a video. Her YT uploads are random and erratic. She has dropped the ball with it. I liked when she did uploads on Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe it’s because I like a routine and don’t like spontaneity. I am just a boring old fart tbh. [emoji23]
Why doesn't she understand that some tv, radio and publishing are fine with youtubers. They just don't want her. Shows like strictly aren't turning her down because she's a youtuber. They're turning her down because she isn't what they want

Also I hate when youtubers say traditional media and social media in a posh way to basically say they just don't want to make YouTube videos anymore about their boring life and want to be on tv but wait how will she since she doesn't like leaving her soft office most days

I don't see why youtubers think they're entitled to jump from sitting in their rooms making videos to professional jobs in the media. Their videos don't qualify them for those jobs. Some youtubers have skills from before and show the skill of picking things up quickly and adapting and learning and they can work in those environments but youtubers like Louise who have no skill and creativity and clearly don't show the ability to learn quickly don't deserve to just think they should have the right to skip on over and get a job others probably worked years for. You have to have either the skill or experience for it but Louise has neither

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
This cringey begging is probably a major part of why TV industry is roundly ignoring her efforts to get on tv.
Her desperation is so cringey.If you want to work in tv/radio Louise then you need to bleeping work for it.They don’t just hand out these opportunities to anyone off the street.She has a sense of entitlement about her like she’s owed something and it totally rubs me up the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it kind of weird how she wants to try to use her viewers to get her foot in the door. I know she's always done this but when is she going to realise her having an audience doesn't mean she's automatically owed a chance at a completely different job. Her audience doesn't make her suitable for the job it's just a way of being like "look at me! I'm important" but really she isn't owed these opportunities anymore than a normal individual. She needs to stop with thinking just because she has a following that she deserves these chances more. She doesn't

Reactions: 13
I find it kind of weird how she wants to try to use her viewers to get her foot in the door. I know she's always done this but when is she going to realise her having an audience doesn't mean she's automatically owed a chance at a completely different job. Her audience doesn't make her suitable for the job it's just a way of being like "look at me! I'm important" but really she isn't owed these opportunities anymore than a normal individual. She needs to stop with thinking just because she has a following that she deserves these chances more. She doesn't
I think what she is trying to do is use her YouTube viewers to say hey look at all this audience I will bring to the show. As if she knows she will only get on TV by being stuntcasted as it were, getting signed on becuase of her viewers being otential tv audience, but she isn’t big enough for that to work out for her. Though given how hard her latest book has flopped the YouTube viewers won’t flock to whatever show she tries to get herself on to.

Reactions: 6
As others have said, she’s acting as though she should just be able to rock up any BBC and get a programme. Just because she can whack out a video once a fortnight from her bed doesn’t mean she automatically deserves ‘traditional media’. If she’s serious about it why not intern or do some work experience like the rest of the world would have to.

Reactions: 16
What does she even want to do on TV?? I'm not quite sure she's ready to be a presenter and she's not famous enough/the right kind of 'famous' to be a random celeb on a panel show 😬

Reactions: 7
View attachment 34635

Oh it’s so cringy!!

About the wedding she mentioned in her latest vlog she will be attending a wedding this Sunday so will be doing a q&a video. Her YT uploads are random and erratic. She has dropped the ball with it. I liked when she did uploads on Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe it’s because I like a routine and don’t like spontaneity. I am just a boring old fart tbh. [emoji23]
From here:

The Webster Dictionary definition of ‘disrupt’ is, “to interrupt the normal course of unity”, that’s a sentence that may instill fear in some people. However, what I quickly learned is that, in today’s business environment, being a disruptor is generally viewed as a good thing.

She's making a song and dance over nothing. I don't think she gets a disruptor in business isn't a bad thing, it just means doing something differently...

Reactions: 3
I think what she is trying to do is use her YouTube viewers to say hey look at all this audience I will bring to the show. As if she knows she will only get on TV by being stuntcasted as it were, getting signed on becuase of her viewers being otential tv audience, but she isn’t big enough for that to work out for her. Though given how hard her latest book has flopped the YouTube viewers won’t flock to whatever show she tries to get herself on to.
There’s literally fans in her insta comments saying they love her etc etc but don’t really watch tv or aren’t interested in following her on traditional media platforms and just want to watch her on youtube/miss her old content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is starting ro feel insecure in her career and is old enough to think that the only way to prove herself is to succeed there. What she calls "collobartion of the online and offline worlds" - but that's what she means.

Reactions: 2
There’s literally fans in her insta comments saying they love her etc etc but don’t really watch tv or aren’t interested in following her on traditional media platforms and just want to watch her on youtube/miss her old content.
Even her devoted fans don’t want her to have a tv career. That’s quite funny. 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Theres a lot of comments staying she shouldn't go into traditional media as they don't follow it, its true I don't watch much TV, talk shows or whatever she would be featured on, I watch mostly Netflix and YouTube

I heard that when she was in the background during the comic relief Love Actually thing a few years ago she was a big pain in the arse so I’m not sure tv people would be rushing to sign her up...... 👀

Reactions: 6
I heard that when she was in the background during the comic relief Love Actually thing a few years ago she was a big pain in the arse so I’m not sure tv people would be rushing to sign her up...... 👀
😮 really? And that was blink and you miss it

Reactions: 3
YouTube stars will not be able to cope on the TV (minus Joe Sugg who proved to actually be a genuine and fun guy on strictly but whatever) - and Louise certainly would struggle BECAUSE they don’t do the editing themselves lol. You can’t just edit out your bad bits like you do with vlogs. She goes on about how she feels that her insta pics sometimes aren’t ‘pretty’ enough or whatever, imagine how she would struggle if she made a remark on live tv/ recorded tv but the producers kept it and it didn’t fit her insta image....imagine

Surely if she’d done this we’d all know about it.Like she’d never shut up about her being on the tele

Reactions: 1
i remmeber it. she was in a crowd scene and did a weird goofy grin - one second max

i remmeber it. she was in a crowd scene and did a weird goofy grin - one second max
Yeah there were a few of them... think Alfie Deyes may have done it too?? Might be wrong on that though, can’t remember now!

I'm really annoyed by vloggers and stuff using this word to death. Because I've always used the word, to say stuff like "have a mooch around town", bit I feel like I need to stop using it because its been ruined by Instagram/YT.
CB7C68F4-9522-4934-AD64-B674827ACC78.png

:ROFLMAO: When I hear ‘influencers ‘ especially Grabecca Meldrum use the term mooching...I think of the alternative meaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.