Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s trying to bag another Lidl campaign as she went there this morning?

Also the caption ‘I’ve tried a LOT of buggies’ No, you’ve been sent a lot, used for a day and then put away in storage never to be seen again.
Was it Lidl? I thought it looke like Aldi?

Reactions: 3
So that’s another week with no Sunday vlog. She has the cheek to call the video she did the other day as an ‘extra vlog’ as well.

Reactions: 6
It's def lidl... Daughter works there so know all the products and it's was a Lidl carrier on that stupidly expensive freebie buggy. She 'll be touting for another sponsorship with them so she gets an invite to their Xmas products luxury lunch launch... Remember she went last year... Gave her loads of Insta photos for her grid... Remember poor Esther doing the turkey??!!! She s getting desperate for content now. WW def out the window!! Also read someone online said she was only UN gender ambassador for one year only so she needs to get rid of that label under her name. Very deceptive. Makes it look like she still doing that. She turning into a right little sneaky liar... After the money...gimmee the lolly lazy lady 😡louise

She had a Lidl bag but could be a tout to Aldi too!!! Their xmas range is going to be amazing too... Saw an article in a newspaper about Aldi xmas range... Battle for shoppers between Lidl and aldi! Aldi s is higher end market than Lidl and we know she likes posher shops like waitrose!

Reactions: 2
She reuses shopping bags. I have loads of different supermarket bags in my shopping bag collection!

It’s possible she went to Aldi and Lidl. Probably hoping to work with them both!

Jade33 sawJoseph at the Palladium in London last last week and the song Any dream will do... Just popped in my head singing as Any shop will do!!!!😅

• Haha
Aldi/Lidl either way she’s on the beg as shopping in Waitrose just isn’t relatable to most of her followers

Neither are Gucci bags or kurt Geiger shoes! Noticed that a few times when tagging her OOTD. Primark hauls are a total sham... Plus I read that these influencers get £100 Primark vouchers to get them to shop and do hauls. cheap advertising. Get Poundland role out vouchers t oo.

If she loves Primark so much she should buy their own brand make up which has had rave reviews... But she loves her Mac benefit high-end very pricey ( but freebies giftees) to much for that!

I just don’t understand why people want these expensive, trendy prams. I had a £100 one from Argos!
All about clever marketing and image! Simple, fools and their moe eye and all that! Sadly a lot of people get into debt trying to keep up, not necessarily out of looking the part, but because they somehow feel ( due to instagram) that they are failing by not having all the latest ‘must haves’! What they don’t always realise I’d that the stuff has been gifted and they are basically being sold too.

Well shes finally uploaded her weekly. She seems so busy chasing trying to get on mainstream media shes just neglecting youtube. Shes reminding me of Tanya who was chasing being an actress

Reactions: 4
All about clever marketing and image! Simple, fools and their moe eye and all that! Sadly a lot of people get into debt trying to keep up, not necessarily out of looking the part, but because they somehow feel ( due to instagram) that they are failing by not having all the latest ‘must haves’! What they don’t always realise I’d that the stuff has been gifted and they are basically being sold too.
When I first found all these youtubersa at 2014 I thought I'm doing everything wrong in my life, I didn't have mac or urban decay (which every youtuber promoted at the time) nor I had the money to buy any of that expensive crap and I felt very much like a failure and could not understand how they can all afford that. Slowly I realised they having it all gifted. But for few months I thought it was the norm and I was sooo behind in life. I was 25 at the time so imagine what it must do to teenagers when they're sensitive to what their peers have etc... Madness

Reactions: 13
Dident she attend a lidls xmas event launch
We know waitrose is her fave.
Shes been gifted so many prams

If I see another instagram caption or video with the word ‘mooch’ in it I think I will hit the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As with all these YouTube floggers, they may get free prams, washing machines etc but the flip side is selling their family’s privacy. And opening themselves up to constant criticism & pressure to portray the perfect life. No pram in the world would make up for that for me 🤷‍♀️ These dumbos are an advertiser’s dream

IMG-63258c8217814bf8c90d14e8f24d92da-V.jpg

Someone posted this on her Twitter. Will Lady Louise Pentland respond? Ignore? Delete?

Reactions: 14
If I see another instagram caption or video with the word ‘mooch’ in it I think I will hit the roof.
I'm really annoyed by vloggers and stuff using this word to death. Because I've always used the word, to say stuff like "have a mooch around town", bit I feel like I need to stop using it because its been ruined by Instagram/YT.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.