Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Louise is still in touch with grabecca needful despite the constant lying, non disclosing gifts ,liftgate etc. A tattler on the Mrs meldrum thread screen shorted her reply to greedy grabs about Disney asking her if she reads disnyfoodblogs. The greedy freebie channel mum influencers stick together no matter what. 😡

Wheels... My prediction she travelling for another paid partner ship with Simplybe. She must have been dropped or not renewed after so much stock had to be reduced. I shop with them and saw it all in the reduced page and kept getting emails advertising it and it's reductions back then. She 'll be constantly wearing as is curve, doing n as is curve haul, she already gets practically all her Miami's clothing plus size gifted. She s grappling where the hell to go with her grid now. ShE loves the fame and odd tv givs she gets to let it go and just focus on her property company and get rid of the nanny/ cleaner and doing what normal mum's do week in week out. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know asking your followers questions via your SM is good for engagement, but not on every bloody post. I think she's trying to fish peoples responses for her 'baby and mum' articles.

Also she does realise half her following aren't stupid, and know that 90% of what people put on Instagram isn't the full reality of their lives

Reactions: 3
I *know* a lot of adults have done this but why go to Toy Story 4, by yourself/on a ‘date’, without the kids? 😭 - surely if the kids haven’t seen it then half the magic of it is seeing the kids’ faces or seeing them enjoy it? I can’t understand the thought process behind it, I just don’t see Toy Story 4 as a ‘date night film’ if you have kids. Without yes perhaps if you both really want to see it. But it just seems selfish to me to see it without them in this case. I suppose you could argue Pearl may not sit through it though?

Has she just dropped the weekly now ? Is it because her book didn’t get to number one ?

I think she needs to pick one thing she wants to do be it clothes, plus size, beauty, weeklies or family vloging and stick to it and that way she can have a brand but she is all over the place and it is looking bad for her longevity.

Reactions: 6
She’s dropping the ball big time on YouTube. She used to upload twice a week (a weekly on Sunday and lifestyle video on Wednesday), the second videos suddenly disappeared and become random, she hasn’t done a weekly in 4 weeks either. Last week she said she had 3 videos to edit and upload yet only 1 video appeared.

Reactions: 7
I *know* a lot of adults have done this but why go to Toy Story 4, by yourself/on a ‘date’, without the kids? 😭 - surely if the kids haven’t seen it then half the magic of it is seeing the kids’ faces or seeing them enjoy it? I can’t understand the thought process behind it, I just don’t see Toy Story 4 as a ‘date night film’ if you have kids. Without yes perhaps if you both really want to see it. But it just seems selfish to me to see it without them in this case. I suppose you could argue Pearl may not sit through it though?
I came on here to say exactly the same! She went to see a kids film without her kid! I can understand her not taking Pearl as she is still very young. But surely it would be perfect for Darcy.

I think maybe Cineworld paid her for the post and that she had to post by a certain date and maybe Darcy was with her dad so couldn't go before the required date?

Also I think she is either being sponsored by Disney, or wants some Disney freebies as a lot of her posts lately have mentioned Disney.

Reactions: 7
My sister and her boyfriend went to see Toy Story and they don’t have any kids. Early 20s so grew up watching it.

I did think it was a bit odd for her to go without Darcy (not so much Pearl, since she’s so young), but maybe it’s because she was with her dad, or she’s already seen it. [emoji2372]

Totally agree with someone else saying it was likely a paid post by the movie theater.

My sister and her boyfriend went to see Toy Story and they don’t have any kids. Early 20s so grew up watching it.
Nothing wrong with that. Before I had children I went to the cinema and watched kids films. It's just the fact that she actually has a kid and didn't take her.

Reactions: 13
So are the Sunday uploads finished now or what's happening

So are the Sunday uploads finished now or what's happening
Yeah last weekly was 4 weeks ago. I’ve said before she’s dropped the ball big time with youtube right now. Not even had the decency to explain why there is no weekly this week.

Reactions: 8
She has lost thousands of subscribers on Youtube since she stopped the weekly so she's obviously upset over it same way she's probably upset her book didn't get to No.1 as she hasn't mentioned much about her book since it's release.

I think her aim is to work in the media and if it comes to fruition I think she'll stop youtube altogether. I've noticed her commenting a lot lately on Giovanna Fletcher's posts. Gi and her husband Tom haven't done a vlog for ages and no longer seem to use Youtube preferring Instagram stories. I think this is the way Louise will go.

Reactions: 8
I know asking your followers questions via your SM is good for engagement, but not on every bloody post. I think she's trying to fish peoples responses for her 'baby and mum' articles.

Also she does realise half her following aren't stupid, and know that 90% of what people put on Instagram isn't the full reality of their lives
Just came on to see if anyone else had noticed the constant inane questions to her followers 🤔 It comes across as very fake to me!? 🤷‍♀️

It’s all for engagement. They all do it especially for things they could easily google!

I'm just watching Louise's vlog after ages and ummm she's doing her make up and isn't even blending the contour. When she turns her cheek to the camera It legit looks like she's drawn a harsh brown line on her face. If it looks this intense on camera I wonder how it looks in real life. Each to their own on how they do their make up I guess and if someone's got the confidence to do it then good for them but I just was a bit shocked when I saw she wasnt going in to soften it a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hey. I’m a bit out of the loop. Has she mentioned at all about where her book placed in the charts? After the holy show she made of the last one.

Reactions: 2
Hey. I’m a bit out of the loop. Has she mentioned at all about where her book placed in the charts? After the holy show she made of the last one.
She retweeted a post on Twitter that mentioned the chart position, that was about it. Basically, its the usual Gleam tactic of ignore everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.