Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 3 more brands paid adverts co.ing up. Get she goes on a bout AGAIN how she only works with brands she really believes in not the paid part but if it at all!😡 she went on about WW but she fell of that bloody quick, seen her eat one pack of sunbites!!! Bet it will be make up brands it's like she s going back to sprinkleofglitter days... Like she dropped in her boring watch me do my make up vid. Getting desp for content now... More of Poppy sorry Pearl as her constant topic under the guise of it being lovely to have loads for mummy time at home... And no not at all cos she s got bugger all else to vlog except more primarks/ shopping . Go do something in your community... Promote a charity you lazy arse of a woman. Use your bloody nanny so you can do something worthwhile. Give something back, be a role model instead of a pathetic, pouting, Me me oh why aren't I on strictly ....

Reactions: 5
Just noticed on her insta it says “UK #1 parenting vlogger”... Who gave her that title?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was a parenting magazine poll she won... But also her regal royalself too!! Another bugbear for me is that gifted wooden cake shop. On half a million a year plus Liam's salary, once she knew the girls liked it she should have bought her own and donated the gifted one either I local children's charity ( give them a bit of publicity too which helps with raising money) who would know of a needy family, a local mother baby group or the children's ward of the local hospital which will have a playroom. But she s turning into another greedy grabby out of touch so called influencer.

Reactions: 6
It would be nice if everytime she was gifted new clothes she donated some of her old ones. That's what I would do, although that's mainly because I hate having too much stuff (especially if I'm not using it).

I do that and I'm poor 😂 to be fair she probably does donate in batches and I have seen her donating sanitary products before but she could raise so much more awareness more often than she does, all the YouTubers should be doing this

Just noticed on her insta it says “UK #1 parenting vlogger”... Who gave her that title?!
I find that title annoying. I don’t think of her as a parenting vlogger at all. I would never go to her channel for tips or anything relating to parenting

Reactions: 19
I find that title annoying. I don’t think of her as a parenting vlogger at all. I would never go to her channel for tips or anything relating to parenting
Everything about that pretentious cow is annoying.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree because she has a nanny and a cleaner!!!!! Normal parents do not have that bloody luxury!!!

Reactions: 6
It’s a redundant title calling herself a parenting vlogger when she has a nanny 4 days a week. I understand that when she was writing her book she needed help with Pearl but the books done, why the need for so much help. Her video of the mum day was a bit of a joke. She spent more time talking to the camera with the kids playing away in the background. Pearl is going to grow up like Darcy did with a camera in her face. To Pearl that’s the normal. Mum always with a camera in her hand talking away to herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's just like grabecca and Poppy in some ways... Darcey doesn't or can't be featured to her dad probably insisting on more privacy , no books, laughed online here out of her kitchen if tried to go the cleaning products route like Mrs b hinch and other vloggers as she has a cleaner. I m betting she will try to go down the route of trying to write a children's book ( no doubt ghost writer secretly provided by gleam book division., milking her links with Charles and Camilla . Funny how she never reads a bedtime novel to Darcey but watches Disney vlogs. Pathetic. That's not good parenting bedtime routine louise/ parenting influencer!!!😡Even at 8 I read Harry potter to my daughter snuggled at bedtime. she could read it herself but she lovely my acting dialogue with silly voices. And bearing in mind HRH lazy lady louise claims to be the biggest hpotter fan ever how come she never reads it!?

She does but only featured... Not talking extensively... Sprinkle of glitter days she used to be in the whole blog practically. Do you think she realises she s posted a photo of Darcey doing the rude v fingers up not the hippy peace one which is the other way!!!!

Reactions: 2
She does but only featured... Not talking extensively... Sprinkle of glitter days she used to be in the whole blog practically. Do you think she realises she s posted a photo of Darcey doing the rude v fingers up not the hippy peace one which is the other way!!!!
Yes, I’m sure the caption made allusions to her knowing Darcey was sticking two fingers up not doing the peace sign.

Reactions: 2
Methinks she s subtly touting for another Simplybe hook up... hence the wearing / liking quite a lot of SBe clothes recently ...another after paid promotion advert.. Then with plus size range with her name... There was lots in the sale at silly prices on S Be after her last go at designer/ fake pretending dedigning. Just putting her name to a brand. Don't hold out for it louise... To many upcoming reality /celebs and influencers who will grab at the chance and get far morev promo more and sales. Feels she at a career crossroads. You say you got a property development company with dad... Work on that . Or go open a plus size shop selling a range of curve brands.

She’s just not putting the effort in, someone else will and will over take her soon. Top parenting vlogger my arse! I bet Emily Norris ect was pissed off about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Getting stuff for free must be pretty fun for a while but doesn’t it wear off?
It would drive me mad all the stuff, stuff everywhere, endless packaging, boxes & stuffing to get rid of. Maybe these influenzers don’t mind clutter, it would seriously clutter up my brain! Not to mention how wasteful & distasteful the whole thing is.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god. I cannot believe she’s done another Instagram with the caption about it not being the perfect insta shot etc etc. She has honestly done about 10 of these the past couple of months. We get it!!!

Reactions: 10
Caption about the photo not being ‘the perfect insta shot’ yet gets the book "Mog and the baby” - story about a cat and a baby - right in the middle of the shot. Pull the other one Louise. 🙄 everything about your life is manufactured.

[Either that or < reaches massively > she *is* pregnant and reading the book with Pearl to prepare.]

Oh my god. I cannot believe she’s done another Instagram with the caption about it not being the perfect insta shot etc etc. She has honestly done about 10 of these the past couple of months. We get it!!!
Since she moved into that big house it’s like a personality transplant. She was a bit more down to earth and less perfect when she was in her old house. The private school for Darcy (yes I am aware it’s at a discounted price because her dad teaches there but she could easily afford it), all the posh school mums, tea parties when she has company, nanny and cleaner.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.