Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair my son is 18 months old and still has a bottle daily. Even boob some nights too 😱 does that mean I’m treating him like a little baby still? Absolutely not, kids like milk man!

But on another note why the F is she working with Zoflora?

Reactions: 3
To be fair my son is 18 months old and still has a bottle daily. Even boob some nights too 😱 does that mean I’m treating him like a little baby still? Absolutely not, kids like milk man!

I think it’s more the fact she sits holding the bottle to her mouth like she’s still a baby.

View attachment 33289

Has she always had a humpback?
I’ve just seen this on her stories. It might be the wind blowing her clothing? 😉

How embarrassing, there’s only about 8 people there 😂😂😂
Is there a criteria?! 🙈😜

Reactions: 1

It's just the way that she still holds it for her, my son is almost 4 months and already he's grabbing for his bottle when I feed him, no way I'll still be holding it when he's 19(?) Months old! 😂

It's just the way that she still holds it for her, my son is almost 4 months and already he's grabbing for his bottle when I feed him, no way I'll still be holding it when he's 19(?) Months old! 😂
Oh, I still do hold it for him too. He’s lazy and doesn’t want to hold it for himself, its our wind down time before bed and the only way he sleeps so it works. Never thought it odd really 🙁

Reactions: 6
My daughter is the same age as pearl and she has been holding her own bottle and wandering around with it for a long time

Oh, I still do hold it for him too. He’s lazy and doesn’t want to hold it for himself, its our wind down time before bed and the only way he sleeps so it works. Never thought it odd really 🙁
You’ll probably be offended but..
You said you’re not treating him like a little baby but unfortunately by holding the bottle for him because he’s lazy you are indeed treating him like a baby. Let him learn some independence.

Reactions: 7
You’ll probably be offended but..
You said you’re not treating him like a little baby but unfortunately by holding the bottle for him because he’s lazy you are indeed treating him like a baby. Let him learn some independence.
My daughter would go into rages if I held the bottle for her. The only time she’d let me do it was her bed time bottle and that was only because she was in sleep mode. During the day she’d toddle about with her bottle or have it in her high chair.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see the problem with Pearl having a night time milk - whether it’s held for her or not. She’s eating food during the day, she can presumably drink out of a sippy cup, she appears independent... She is still a little one, and it’s nice for her to have that comfort time before bed. I do think we rush for our kids to grow up now. I admit though I did let my youngest have a dummy at night til she started school at the age of 4 - there was no parting her from it!!! She is a perfectly well adjusted 13 year old now though!

My daughter is a hemiplegic and even she held her own bottle from 6 months 😂 no judgement to anyone else tho but I get what people are saying, it's not just holding the bottle it's the whole package, seeing her swaddled in a car seat or pram and the sickly Purly girly knocks me ill, the fact she is still accepting pushchairs from brands and just become a mummy columnist she needs to keep that kid a baby for as long as possible to eek out as much money as she can.

kids grow up so quickly I dont think there is anything wrong with Pearl or anybody else being fed their bottle. I think its nice having that time to have a cuddle etc and is a nice comfort to children. I don't believe it hinders independence at all. They are hardly going to be adults or even teenagers still expecting their mums to feed them.

I think this conversation just proves how little louise is doing right now we dont even have anything to talk about

Reactions: 11
I think this conversation just proves how little louise is doing right now we dont even have anything to talk about
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] exactly!

I hate she’s spent today promoting that poison known as zoflora. And now she’s not feeling well. Not saying it’s the zoflora but it does make some people have headaches and feel sick.

(First time poster, long time lurker)

I wonder how #1 parenting vlogger and weight watchers advocate feels about the recent WW app for children as young as 8? Surely a little bit of conflict of interests there? Would she be happy to introduce D to an app that has before and after pictures of children loosing weight and have her restrict her foods into colour codes? I’d hope not and I’d hope this sees her give up on her half arsed attempt at promoting weight watchers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
'Would she be happy to introduce D to an app that has before and after pictures of children losing weight'

Louise: "Am I getting paid?"

WW/Gleam: Yes

Louise: "Matt, bring Darcy back I need her to help with my work for her own *ahem* development"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what her opinion on her friends the sacconejoly’s giving their children cold showers is? Seeing as she works alongside the NSPCC 🤔

Reactions: 10
Wait, what?!!!!
On their vlog a couple of days ago they speak of how they have been giving alessia cold showers because she’s been taking the poo out of her nappy at bed times! Then someone found on an old vlog with Emilia talking about how her doll had been naughty so she would need to go in her cold shower ☹

Since then Jonathon has gone onto insta stories to say it’s all been blown out or proportion and it’s actually just ‘cooler’ water, but whatever we all saw it on the vlog what actually happened. Very sad.

• Sad
(First time poster, long time lurker)

I wonder how #1 parenting vlogger and weight watchers advocate feels about the recent WW app for children as young as 8? Surely a little bit of conflict of interests there? Would she be happy to introduce D to an app that has before and after pictures of children loosing weight and have her restrict her foods into colour codes? I’d hope not and I’d hope this sees her give up on her half arsed attempt at promoting weight watchers.
Just had a look and she replied to someone about this on her Twitter

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.