Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been twice and it was great but it was a bit boring on the second visit!

Only going again soonish as it was a Xmas present but after that I won’t be going again for years and only if it has major changes.

She only goes coz it’s free!

Reactions: 2
Whoever knew there is actually a big wig at Disney called Louise Pentland! What a coincidence…sounds like one Louise got the other Louise’s dream job 😂

“Louise Pentland is Chief Counsel for Disney Experiences and Products. She oversees all legal and regulatory matters for the segment’s businesses, including six theme park-resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia; a top-rated cruise line; a popular vacation ownership program; an award-winning guided family adventure business; and Disney’s global consumer products operations, which include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s print publisher; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All her stories just read like those people on Facebook who post that they’re in hospital and then when people comment just say ‘I’ll private message you hun.’ So desperate for engagement. If you don’t want to talk about the minor surgery, don’t bring it up because you know people will ask, and when has she last been on a coach?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
As others have said. So. bleeping. Manipulative

As for ‘my wonky brain’… Shut up Louise.
incredibly manipulative - as is the way she's hinting vaguely about the "little medical thing" she had earlier this week, that she was anxious about for weeks - again, a tactic to boost engagement as her flowers send DMs of support and/or to ask questions.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I hate when people do that, either just explain what it was or don't mention it. Seeing as she hasn't said it's probably something that isn't even a surgery, like a root canal.

Reactions: 14
You can't help but read it in her twee-glitzy faux royal voice too which is even more false and unrelatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All her stories just read like those people on Facebook who post that they’re in hospital and then when people comment just say ‘I’ll private message you hun.’ So desperate for engagement. If you don’t want to talk about the minor surgery, don’t bring it up because you know people will ask, and when has she last been on a coach?
“I’ve worked from home a lot” … doesn’t she always? That’s her normal situation?

Reactions: 5
Heaven forbid Golden Child misses out on the trip as well 🙄 Can’t Pearl have anything to herself?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Any bets on how long she’ll keep mentioning her “little medical thing” for?

Reactions: 4
I see she's discovered Substack now - just like every other influencer. That'll be a nice little earner for her once she gets going with her community of 'good eggs'.

From what I've seen, influencers usually start off offering free posts on Substack to gauge interest - and then stick everything behind a paywall after a few weeks. I reckon if Louise does this she'll say she's planning on sharing stuff she doesn't feel comfortable sharing publicly so wants to create a 'cosy community'or some such BS. All for £££ - just like those 'helpful' affiliate links she posts all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6