Louise Pentland #20 There's a trip out there for anyone if you open Expedia and book it, moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, close up of Pearl and the princess, "well done, Louise," I thought. Immediately followed by photos and videos of all the other kids and then personal info about the mum of the birthday child. I wouldn’t be inviting poor Pearl to any more parties if I knew her mum was going to show it all to nearly 4 million followers.
I’m sure Annabelle’s mum will be ecstatic that she has shared she didn’t have the childhood she would herself.
s pleasure to be invited , it was a children’s party does this mean just an ordinary party with out the bells and whistles and a glass of bubbles would be a chore

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but that kids party looks really ott and expensive. I know it's awful if my to snark about a kids party. But it looks like it's at a wedding venue! And why the heck are the mums drinking bubbly?
In my day a kids birthday party was a 'disco' in your mam's front room and a caterpillar cake. My little girl is still just a baby. Is this what I'm going to be expected to do for birthdays?! Hire a bleeping wedding venue and give champagne to mums I barely know and probably don't even like? This screams of private school

Reactions: 24
The advice to the bereaved person "book nice things to have something to look forward to" .....how about look for support groups, bereavement counselling.

A nice day out cures everything 🙄🤐

Reactions: 13
Apologies for the questions, I've been out of the loop with her for a while. Have to take breaks from her as her sheer greed and frivolous ways make my blood boil. This Norwegian cruise she went on, was that gifted?. Also a few videos back, she's unboxing some freebie from LOL, hardly grateful but is so used to getting sent all this free stuff, she just takes it for granted!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.