Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she'd just come out and say she doesn't want to vlog anymore instead of string her subscribers along - also im pretty sure I said the same damn thing last year!!

Reactions: 11
It just gets worse and worse. We can all see what she is doing (distancing herself from youtube, reducing the vlogs but still trying to make money from them) but should someone point it out and she gets all uppity.

For gods sake Louise have a bit of respect for yourself and for the fans that for the last 8 years (or however long it's been) have got you all the nice things you have now, for minimal effort in comparison to normal people.

It's like an awful downward spiral that is happening in slow motion but she seems incapable of getting ahead of it because she has bought in to her own hype and has told herself she "deserves" to be in mainstream and youtube is beneath her now. I haven't watched a video in weeks and after her little dig at Liz I will be unsubscribing. Can't be doing with grown women who throw their toys out of the pram the way she has been doing lately.

Who’s liz & what’s she said?
The viewer whose comment she scrrenshotted which complained about the length of the vlog. (Intially I thought she meant the queen for not making the garden party longer and was like "wow that's a new one." :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Liz is 100% correct
How professional and responsible of Louise to share Liz's comment with her twitter followers to make a mockery out of her and essentially invite others to do the same. The sad thing is that Liz has probably supported Louise for some time and instead of taking her comments on board, responding politely or just ignoring her completely she does this. I am losing more and more respect for Louise lately. If I could be bothered I'd make a twitter and say this to her alas I just don't care enough anymore.

Reactions: 19
Oh great she's vlogging her day out at the Chealsea flower show today 😴

Can see it now her waddling round showing us plants and flowers to which she will have no knowledge about. I'll be waiting with baited breath to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she for real? A paid ad for a cheap version of a roomba. She doesn’t even clean anyway. She has a freaking cleaner.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s got a headache not a migraine 🙄
As someone who suffers from migraines I know they can be different for everyone, however even the thought of my dogs or cats being near me during a flare up or being on my phone is too much for me

Reactions: 6
As someone who suffers from migraines I know they can be different for everyone, however even the thought of my dogs or cats being near me during a flare up or being on my phone is too much for me
Exactly. Bit like people suffering from a common cold but saying they’ve got flu!

Reactions: 5
I’m not Louise’s number one fan, nor is she a good vlogger... but at least she actually DOES stuff when the opportunity arises - unlike other vloggers (mainly Zoe) who rots away in their houses doing nothing for months on end

Reactions: 9
Yep. My brother would get awful migraines when we were younger and it was horrible to see what it did to him. I started getting migraines in my 20s. My vision goes, if I move ever so slightly it’s excruciating pain, I am physically sick and I definitely can not have my cats around me either.

Not saying Lou doesn’t have a bad headache but massive difference between a bad headache and a migraine. Even a mild migraine will have me in bed too scared to move for fear of causing more pain.

Reactions: 7
when she was at this morning live she said she wasn't pain to be there so shouldn't she of had to put gifted on all the stories? as she didn't buy a ticket and if she did hoe did her ticket get her in early and just happened to sign some books plus then going the baby event shouldn't that of been tagged gifted as well?

Reactions: 2
No doubt be just a rip of version of wilde characters with children looking like Darcy and pearl off on outings with illustrations done by another author... Heavily edited by a children's author.. So no imaginative or creative writing.

I 've just commented on her Facebook asking when is the dummy fairy coming... And remind g her that dummies affect toddler development .. Teacher who has done nursery and reception and seen the effect. Wonder if she 'll post a caustic comment like she did liz!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No doubt be just a rip of version of wilde characters with children looking like Darcy and pearl off on outings with illustrations done by another author... Heavily edited by a children's author.. So no imaginative or creative writing.

I 've just commented on her Facebook asking when is the dummy fairy coming... And remind g her that dummies affect toddler development .. Teacher who has done nursery and reception and seen the effect. Wonder if she 'll post a caustic comment like she did liz!!!
Lecturing a second time mother about dummy concerns is a bit patronising imo. I don’t mean to be rude, it’s just, as a mum of two I really hate being told how to parent my own kids by strangers. Pearl is only 18 months old, I doubt she has the thing in all day long, it’s fine.

Reactions: 27

To be honest if I was her id tell you to mind your own but that's me! LOL
I expect as a 2nd time mum shes fully aware of said 'issues' with dummies and as a parent is also fully aware of what to do IF/When it becomes a problem for Pearls development! which I highly doubt it will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.