Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think something is strained with her and esther. I’m pretty sure I remember something about them seeing each other for a little bit the other day, but they’re no longer attached at the hip and doing everything together anymore. I wonder if it’s friends now for the sake of their daughters being BFFs.

Reactions: 8
She went out for a meal with Esther and some other women a few weeks ago but her excuse was she didn’t film as the other ladies don’t want to be on camera but she didn’t film Esther either.

Reactions: 3
I think there's been some kind of rift between her and Esther. Esther was always taking Louise out to costco and they saw each other once every week at least. Esther didn't mind being on social media so it doesn't make sense for Louise to not show her anymore, even if it's just a snap for Insta Stories.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to assume they are no longer as close because Esther got tired of Louise whining and moaning about something irrelevant and practically demanded Esther leave work to pander to her emotional needs blah blah blah. I always thought Esther was a Saint for putting up with Louise so much.

I wonder if Esther wised up after Louise roped her into making an entire turkey dinner for her Aldi campaign while Louise got her nails done. Louise had no shame about hiding the fact she did not do the work that was part of the contract to show people how easy it is to make a Christmas dinner using Aldi foods. Esther did the entire thing. Basically Louise got paid for that but Esther did the work.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I think there's been a rift between Louise and Esther for months, you could tell by Esther's behaviour when they went on that weekend trip to NYC, and whenever it was that they went to Costco and Louise lied to Esther to say it was opening sooner than it was so they were stuck in the car park - Esther was pissed with Louise then. It's a pity really because Esther seemed lovely and I enjoyed seeing her in the vlogs!!

Reactions: 12
I've not watched her vlogs for a while, but I'm sure her insta stories showed them looking around a second hand shop the other day.

Esther also helped look after Pearl while she and Darcy went to Disneyland.

Maybe Esther just doesn't want to be featured anymore. Please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Esther sometimes foster and/or care for special needs children? Might just want to take a back seat to the vlogs

Good for Esther, she deserves better friends not this cow Louise who uses her for own gain. I have up most respect for Eather compared to her desperate frued brummy Mummy that is for sure.

I think something is strained with her and esther. I’m pretty sure I remember something about them seeing each other for a little bit the other day, but they’re no longer attached at the hip and doing everything together anymore. I wonder if it’s friends now for the sake of their daughters being BFFs.
I've not been on all day, so apologies if it's been said already! But friendships that intense where u speak to each other/see each other everyday (especially straightaway, without really knowing each each other 1st!) Tend to fizzle out as quick as they started! Esther seemed to be at Louise beck and call, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she'd had enough of it!

Reactions: 5
I’m going to assume they are no longer as close because Esther got tired of Louise whining and moaning about something irrelevant and practically demanded Esther leave work to pander to her emotional needs blah blah blah. I always thought Esther was a Saint for putting up with Louise so much.
It was after New York I think - something must have happened

No more Wildes

Well it was about three books of her life story too many, but thank God that’s the last one. Soon we will never have to hear about the books or her failing to get to No.1 ever again. And she can go back to not having an interest in books and writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear how sad nevermind!!! NOT!!Wonder if the publisher Zaffre haven't given her a contract for any more books.How will she explain why it's the last... Bet she claims there's nowhere else for Robin to go which is rubbish if she were a decent writer...

Reactions: 2
I think there will be a ‘mummy expert’ book being pushed. I imagine something with advice on blended families and a bit biographical...now we have #1Mumpreneur with her oh so busy life of presenting and being in the limelight, but staying humble.

You 've got a point but God what on earth could she fill a book with when she has a nanny,cleaner and admits she s a rubbish cook and just basically heats or stirs and serves. Darcey has had abundance of potato waffles, nuggets,fish fingers, bits of brocolli and tinned sweetcorn not much else in her pentland house dinners!! The cooking instas gone now she s obviously been paid by WW it's history.

Louise posted a story today ranting about people not declaring ads and that she will message people calling them out. Today Zoe did a story about a kindle which seemed like an ad but no declaration. This afternoon, Zoe posted a story saying that people had messaged her asking if it was ad. She said it isn't and that she always declares them.

Lol. Anyone else think Louise was talking about Zoe?

Reactions: 17
ooh but of instabitching!!! Love it ( potentially obviously) know it's been GG and tattled a lot their vanished fake friendship and set up anyway. Louise ... Next project idea since you have Insta d that garden /outdoor flower thing idea .. Become the modern blog version of Charlie Dimmock ( youngsters Google her!) And then turn your turf and concrete bland garden into visual sensory pretty oasis to accompany your hammock and sprogs.

Louise posted a story today ranting about people not declaring ads and that she will message people calling them out. Today Zoe did a story about a kindle which seemed like an ad but no declaration. This afternoon, Zoe posted a story saying that people had messaged her asking if it was ad. She said it isn't and that she always declares them.

Yes I noticed this, it was so obvious it was about Zoe. Looks like their friendship is definitely history 🤷

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see yesterday’s story where Pearl was stroking the kitten and it clearly looks visibly distressed? Made me sad as a cat owner ☹

Reactions: 2

She can speak, with her undisclosed ADs this year for facebook and most of her mates from gleam happily ignore the CMA.

Hard to say it's with Zoe as so many don't disclose.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.