Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see yesterday’s story where Pearl was stroking the kitten and it clearly looks visibly distressed? Made me sad as a cat owner ☹
I'm NOT one to defend Louise, but we have a little boy a bit younger than Pearl and we're in the process of getting him and our dog to learn how to safely interact with each other... It looks a bit like that. Toddlers have zero impulse control, but when they live in a house with pets you kind of have to manage it and help both the pet and the kid work out how to safely live together. Our dog doesn't love her 'toddler immersion time', but it's only for a couple of minutes a couple of times a day, and we're there the whole time. It's how kids learn to be safe and how pets learn to be tolerant (as tolerant as you can expect an animal to be), and he's slowly getting the hang of it.

Obviously, I am assuming that Louise isn't just letting Pearl whack at the cats all day every day... but maybe I'm being too optimistic there.

Reactions: 8
Louise posted a story today ranting about people not declaring ads and that she will message people calling them out. Today Zoe did a story about a kindle which seemed like an ad but no declaration. This afternoon, Zoe posted a story saying that people had messaged her asking if it was ad. She said it isn't and that she always declares them.

Lol. Anyone else think Louise was talking about Zoe?
I think it was Mrs Hinch. She is terrible for not declaring ads and constantly doing eBay affiliate (she doesn’t declare she’s an affiliate) swipe ups.

Reactions: 2
Surely her insta stories for usborne books are paid for or gifted or is this her way of touting for paid ad or gifts?!

Reactions: 3
I'm NOT one to defend Louise, but we have a little boy a bit younger than Pearl and we're in the process of getting him and our dog to learn how to safely interact with each other... It looks a bit like that. Toddlers have zero impulse control, but when they live in a house with pets you kind of have to manage it and help both the pet and the kid work out how to safely live together. Our dog doesn't love her 'toddler immersion time', but it's only for a couple of minutes a couple of times a day, and we're there the whole time. It's how kids learn to be safe and how pets learn to be tolerant (as tolerant as you can expect an animal to be), and he's slowly getting the hang of it.

Obviously, I am assuming that Louise isn't just letting Pearl whack at the cats all day every day... but maybe I'm being too optimistic there.

Oh I completely understand that they need to get Pearl and the cats used to each other. Just made me sad that you could see the kitten was getting distressed and Louise continued filming instead of letting the kitten get away from the situation

Reactions: 1
Louise posted a story today ranting about people not declaring ads and that she will message people calling them out. Today Zoe did a story about a kindle which seemed like an ad but no declaration. This afternoon, Zoe posted a story saying that people had messaged her asking if it was ad. She said it isn't and that she always declares them.

Lol. Anyone else think Louise was talking about Zoe?
Well Zoe sure thought so from the passive aggressive post

Reactions: 2
God her weeklies are a yawn now. On her Facebook page she describes herself as lifestyle beauty mum day to day life blogger. One day a week out on a day trip is not blogging any of that really. She films more of the bloody attraction or place . Like a promo for the place. Nothing more.didn't even finish the latest boredom day trip. But sorry she SO busy the rest of the week can't possibly film anything else. That s fine but don't claim to be a lifestyle vlogger anymore because you are not.

Reactions: 9
She is losing hundreds of followers every week so you would think she would realise her vlogs are boring people nowadays.

Reactions: 10
Do we think tomorrow’s vlog will be the baftas or another yawn inducing mummy home vlog?

Reactions: 1
Do we think tomorrow’s vlog will be the baftas or another yawn inducing mummy home vlog?
Id imagine it would be the baftas, anyone with half a brain would vlog the best thing that happend in thier week.

I m not so sure... She was probably too busy star spotting and smoozing ,didn't want appear uncool whipping phone out and vlogging! Don't forget she doesn't really want to be a vlogger anymore she wants to be a serious author and move into tv presenting or appearing on this morning!! plus sHe keeps going on about charity shop outings. She ll whip out another day out earth to film edit of one day with minimal effort out in. But you could be right she might want to bang on about rubbing shoulders with real celebs.

She is losing hundreds of followers every week so you would think she would realise her vlogs are boring people nowadays.
She’s lost 150,000subs in the last year and only about 6% of her subs with her TNW.

But no 1 mummy flogger tho!!

• Haha
Louise on her stories today 🙄🙄🙄 why she going mad over prams and pushchairs, Pearl is up and about now, stop pushing the mummy guru shite Louise!

Louise on her stories today 🙄🙄🙄 why she going mad over prams and pushchairs, Pearl is up and about now, stop pushing the mummy guru shite Louise!
I’m sure silvercross weren’t impressed with her promoting their competitors either 🙈

She picked a very predictable day to vlog yet again. There is nothing ‘lifestyle’ or ‘motherhood’ in a video about Buckingham palace.

Reactions: 6
Does TNW get significantly less views anyone know?
She's deleted all the videos on her other channel where she used to post the weeklies but I'm pretty sure she used to get more than 300k views a video. Even the vlogs she posted last year were getting 200-300k, now they're getting 150kish

She’s gone to the This Morning event — even that would’ve been a bit more, ‘lifestyle’, surely?
Liz isn’t wrong though - fifteen minutes is a pisstake. I hate how Louise seems to jump to defence mode as well. I mean I get why, I think everybody would (just a little bit) but why make it public that she’s fucked off? Suuuurely, surely as an influencer comments like that should be tapping the nail on the head and making her stop and think and re-evaluate?!

Reactions: 5
Like so I said in an earlier post she s doing the bare minimum because she doesn't really want to be just a vlogger... She wants to be in main stream media on tv and writing columns in magazines. lazy above herself. It's blogging and the ads that go with that her given her that very lovely large house, the ability to sit in her soft office a do sweet FA compared to the majority of us normal working oeople. I will be in my classroom at 7.35 tomorrow and won't leave till 5 or half 5. No lunch break as kids only get 45 mins now so I mark books as 75 a day to msrk. I would love her work hours and salary. She might claim to realise how lucky she is but she really DOES NOT...growly rant over!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.