Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to click off when she started saying how anxious and ‘fluttery’ she was feeling about walking into a hospital. God sake. She needs to make up her mind whether she is this amazing girl boss interviewing people at the Baftas or she’s a timid, anxious child that needs sympathy 🙄

Reactions: 7
I had to click off when she started saying how anxious and ‘fluttery’ she was feeling about walking into a hospital. God sake. She needs to make up her mind whether she is this amazing girl boss interviewing people at the Baftas or she’s a timid, anxious child that needs sympathy 🙄
Was it because it reminded her of her terrible birth experience? I’ve heard her talk about it but it was nothing compared to my birth experience! Yet mine never made me nervous to go back into hospitals even maternity wards.

Reactions: 5
Everyone’s experience of birth and birth trauma is different, I’ve met women who have been traumatised by what appears to be a straightforward uncomplicated birth, because of many factors including how they were treated and made to feel. Please don’t belittle PTSD, however you feel about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was it because it reminded her of her terrible birth experience? I’ve heard her talk about it but it was nothing compared to my birth experience! Yet mine never made me nervous to go back into hospitals even maternity wards.
Everyone is different. For my first I was strapped to a bed in a rundown hospital in an Italian village, unable to get off my back and hips for 20 hours, not allowed any liquid so was severely dehydrated, didn’t speak the language, was refused all pain assistance, and was forced to keep silent as other patients were sleeping. Then I was wheeled in for an emergency c-section where the anesthetic wore of halfway through. Pretty traumatic and probably a “worse” experience than many others but I wouldn’t dare try to tell someone else how they should feel about their own experience. It’s all relative to us as individuals.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I didn’t mind the first part of her vlog as she was going around looking at different stalls and found it quite interesting when the professionals were talking. skipped her speech as I’ve heard her birth story so many times I just don’t really care anymore. Watched a bit of her playing with her cats which was boring skipped her sorting out her kids clothes as yet again I don’t care then thought she might show something interesting at the end and thought it would be nice to see Esther as I don’t think she’s been on camera for ages, but she didn’t film which I can understand why but yet again a fairly meh video.

She did seem to be a bit put out that everyone is not following her to Facebook and she has to upload on different platforms.

Reactions: 7
Everyone’s experience of birth and birth trauma is different, I’ve met women who have been traumatised by what appears to be a straightforward uncomplicated birth, because of many factors including how they were treated and made to feel. Please don’t belittle PTSD, however you feel about her.

I know where you are coming from however I am in the traumatic birth category, emergency c section at 32 weeks, treated terrible by the midwife and anaesthetist and my baby had a brain hemorrhage at birth but I'll leave it there, I do find it frustrating when people are moaning about straightforward births trying to make them sound bad honestly I feel like slapping them and giving them a good shake!

I know where you are coming from however I am in the traumatic birth category, emergency c section at 32 weeks, treated terrible by the midwife and anaesthetist and my baby had a brain hemorrhage at birth but I'll leave it there, I do find it frustrating when people are moaning about straightforward births trying to make them sound bad honestly I feel like slapping them and giving them a good shake!
Sorry,
You simply cannot play this game of ‘why is she moaning, mine was so much worse’ you have no idea what other people have been through or how they react or deal with it.
It’s like the my dads bigger than your dad you used to play in primary school.
Just leave it now.

Reactions: 27
I had PTSD myself. I’m not belittling her.

Is she still on WW? Looks like she’s put the weight back on :rolleyes:
It annoys me slightly she promoted WW but now never mentions her healthy eating. She’s as bad as those z listers who do a weight loss DVD then put it all back on again.

Everyone is different. For my first I was strapped to a bed in a rundown hospital in an Italian village, unable to get off my back and hips for 20 hours, not allowed any liquid so was severely dehydrated, didn’t speak the language, was refused all pain assistance, and was forced to keep silent as other patients were sleeping. Then I was wheeled in for an emergency c-section where the anesthetic wore of halfway through. Pretty traumatic and probably a “worse” experience than many others but I wouldn’t dare try to tell someone else how they should feel about their own experience. It’s all relative to us as individuals.
I won’t bother detailing my traumatic birth experiences as it’s not a competition of who had the worst one and that wasn’t even my point.

My point was if she’s that traumatised that being back in a hospital makes her anxious then why agree to do it? She could have said no thanks it will bring back too many bad memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorry,
You simply cannot play this game of ‘why is she moaning, mine was so much worse’ you have no idea what other people have been through or how they react or deal with it.
It’s like the my dads bigger than your dad you used to play in primary school.
Just leave it now.

I'm just stating how I feel when I hear people complain, I am allowed to feel that way and so is everyone else allowed to feel whatever they want is what I'm trying to say. It frustrates me and I am allowed to be frustrated about it.

Reactions: 3
Another beg to pre order her book as pre ordering increases the chance of her book becoming a best seller in its first week of sales 🙄

Reactions: 8
I skipped most of this week. The speech and sorting of clothes. Not worth watching at all.

I'm just stating how I feel when I hear people complain, I am allowed to feel that way and so is everyone else allowed to feel whatever they want is what I'm trying to say. It frustrates me and I am allowed to be frustrated about it.
Yes and what you’ve said is other people can’t complain because they can’t possibly have had it worse than you.
You’re saying like yer I get yours was bad, but stop because mine was way more bad. That’s what people have had issue with.

Is Liam taking part in the shoot? I thought he liked to keep out of her vlogs/SM?

Are they announcing something?

(That afternoon tea looks 👌)

Never heard of her, had to google her!
She’s the one with crappy skin that advises people how to achieve good skin

Shouldn't her latest 'midwife vlog' have been an #ad as she was doing it for the Pampers ad money, not out the goodness of her heart.
(She just posted an ad on insta saying that she did that meet up in her vlog for Pampers.)

Anyone else think Liam (well his voice since we only seen him in background for a second) seemed fed up? He really wasn’t fussed about that parking space. [emoji23]

I noticed when she said in May they were going to try not to buy anymore plastic bags when food shopping. She said to him ‘we’ve done well so far haven’t we’? and he replied ‘well we’ve not been shopping yet’ which made her look a bit stupid but she quickly glossed over it by saying ‘i’ve not bought a bag have you’?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another beg to pre order her book as pre ordering increases the chance of her book becoming a best seller in its first week of sales [emoji849]
Yeah the last part was annoying

All I could think is "are you going to cry AGAIN because your book isn't a number 1 bestseller"

• Haha
Not gonna lie,
The arguments about PTSD and who had the worst birth was more interesting than the actual vlog... 😬
Yeah I caved and watched.
I however get anxious when I get a stitch after running for the lift.
So you’re all bad ass witches 😎

If we could get a breastfeeding vrs bottle feeding argument going I’m unsubscribing from Louise and staying here 😬
Joke, don’t hate me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If we could get a breastfeeding vrs bottle feeding argument going I’m unsubscribing from Louise and staying here 😬
Joke, don’t hate me 😬
Down the hall and on the left :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.