Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been a silent lurker for a couple months now since Brummy Mummy alerted me to the tattle life.

None of my friends watch vloggers so I am pleased I have found somewhere that I can say this and have people understand what I am taking about. I have been thinking this every time I watch the not so new anymore weekly. But I hate, hate hate hate hate hateeee how Louise sings “it’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, and I’m feeeeelling good. Du dunnn du dunnn du dunnn” at the start of every vlog. It grates on me more than anything else and any other vlogger.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m thirty seconds into the new weekly (it’s 5.48am and I can’t sleep, don’t judge me 😂). Haven’t watched it since finding Tattle about six weeks ago. I used to watch it religiously every single Sunday morning as soon as it was uploaded.

I’m already cringing and so bored. How did I ever find her entertaining?! Think of all those hours wasted 😩

Reactions: 16
I only watched a little bit of the vlog. Why is she repainting the bedroom, didnt she get it done less then a year ago?
She decided she didn’t like the bright pink after all, it was chosen while pregnant with Pearl and she saw it as a decision governed by her pregnancy hormones/baby brain ... she covered this a few vlogs ago.

Reactions: 3
I have been a silent lurker for a couple months now since Brummy Mummy alerted me to the tattle life.

None of my friends watch vloggers so I am pleased I have found somewhere that I can say this and have people understand what I am taking about. I have been thinking this every time I watch the not so new anymore weekly. But I hate, hate hate hate hate hateeee how Louise sings “it’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, and I’m feeeeelling good. Du dunnn du dunnn du dunnn” at the start of every vlog. It grates on me more than anything else and any other vlogger.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.
Yes I cannot stand the stupid song but Louise loves to run a joke or a song until its dry. Everytime she starts with it I want to scream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I cannot stand the stupid song but Louise loves to run a joke or a song until its dry. Everytime she starts with it I want to scream.
She even had a crazed look in her eyes when she was doing it this week like she was singing it directly for the benefit of us tattlers 😂😂 get a life louise!

Reactions: 6
Ok just watched her vlog, first one in a while. It did take me 3 days to watch because I just couldn't be bothered.

I'm glad she addressed what people were saying. I get she doesn't want to pick up the camera all the time. So why doesn't she just post as and when? I think people would rather a good vlog if it took 2 weeks rather than her putting that pressure on herself that she must upload on a Sunday.

What happened to her Wednesday video?

Lastly, I preferred not having the Q&A at the end!

Reactions: 12
she looks about 50 with a ridiculous jackie collins style wig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it is a bad photo, she looks either terrified or deranged in the eyes. Or something not quite right, she doesn’t seem completely comfortable, it shows in the eyes for me.

Reactions: 12
Oof, that top is not doing her any favors. Her head looks minuscule amongst all the stripes [emoji2358]

Reactions: 1
I agree with a lot of the above her eyes do look like she feels out of her depth and I think the makeup is a bit heavy. I actually don't mind the top/ dress whatever it is but it is not the most flattering outfit I've seen her in. Whats the picture for?

Reactions: 3
There’s photoshop and then there’s this, look at her legs it’s as if they’re on backwards WTF. The photos not even flattering either, looks weird

Yeah the legs were a dead giveaway! Not one blemish and they've shaved a chunk off her arse too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Louise carries the most of her weight on her hips, bum and legs. That photo is very heavily photoshopped to reduce those areas. I am jealous of her waist though. I can’t wear the same style clothes she does as I look about 15 months pregnant. [emoji23] I am much bigger than Louise though. lol

Reactions: 1
I wish Louise would soften her look a little - the harsh lip and the platinum hair that she insists on wearing ages her I reckon. I actually think she's a pretty lady, and as a curvier girl myself, think she dresses for her shape well (perhaps moreso pre-Pearl). If she's open about images being photoshopped, I don't have an issue with photos being edited - it's when the person being photographed pretends that it's all natural that it becomes a bit icky and fake. Agree with the above poster that I'm getting mega 80s vibe from the pic - maybe that's the point...? Maybe?

Reactions: 8
Are Louise and Zoe having a sunflower feud?! Both starting to grow them. Whose will be highest??!!! 👀🌻🌻

• Haha
The knee on the left is in totally the wrong place and facing the wrong way for the angle she is sitting at 😂 if you’re gonna photoshop, at least make it believable guys.

• Wow
The fact she has a nanny is absolute joke! She is a lazy cow..makes out she works soooo hard..😂 Yeah ok!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.