Louise Pentland #19 Are you OK? Xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like a flex on the saccone jolys who recently took their "pre teen" to get her seconds done with a gun...

Reactions: 2
Surprised about this because I know alot of piercers there started off in tattoo and piercing shops putting in flat backs, so it's interesting to see them using them now, but glad to see Louise took her there for the most part (even if it's pricey).

I'm not actually sure her post is tone deaf for whos she's REALLY trying to appeal to. I dont think it's been the 'average mum' demographic for a long time. It's people like her who are better off than the average person but still try to be cool and relatable.

She should just own being the 'rich' lady and atleast it would be sincere.
I agree. Whenever she posts about Disney most of the comments are people commenting about when they are going. They are definitely the more middle class and wealthy. She rarely seems to get called out on her lifestyle.

She just ignores the messages calling her out. She’s seen messages of my mine and chosen not to answer them.

Reactions: 3
Stuff like this makes me feel so much mum guilt. I’m the same as another poster on this thread… those earrings cost more than I’ve got in my bank and times like this I feel like I’m failing my son and won’t be able to provide 💔 seriously wish this whole social media career thing would crumble 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 23
£500+ on earrings and they’re so small you need to squint/zoom right in to see them 😭

Reactions: 11
D is going to turn in to an entitled brat… if she isn’t already.

Can’t believe Louise has actually posted this, it’s so far from relatable it’s laughable.

Reactions: 19
Stuff like this makes me feel so much mum guilt. I’m the same as another poster on this thread… those earrings cost more than I’ve got in my bank and times like this I feel like I’m failing my son and won’t be able to provide 💔 seriously wish this whole social media career thing would crumble 😓
Don’t feel guilty, i got the same amount of joy going to blue banana as I ever would have got going to Maria Tash. Louise is raising an entitled goody two shoes 😬

Reactions: 11
Louise probably thinks that tattoo/piercing shops are beneath her.
yeah, definitely. given the comments about Harrods providing an impeccable service and mentioning hygiene and the piercer's gentle approach and sensitivity to Darcy feeling nervous etc, i imagine she would look down on a piercer working in a tattoo studio, assuming it wouldn't meet her high standards of cleanliness and lack of availablity of high-end diamond studs, with the assumption that those who work there wouldn't be polite or friendly etc, because a tattoo studio just does not meet Lady Louise's "classy" vibe.

tbf, she likely also prioritised going somewhere that she knew she could film, to ensure she had footage to make the whole thing into a vlog, and i very much doubt she would manage to entice a piercer at a tattoo shop to pose for selfies with Darcy post-piercing so she could share them on IG. again, it wasn't the "special moment" Louise is claiming it was - it was all staged and performed as content. these aren't genuine childhood memories that Darcy will cherish, because the priority was taking photos, smiling and posing and getting it "right", which is ultimately what Darcy will remember - not the special day she spent in London and had her ears pierced. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 15
She looks EXACTLY like Matt in those pics so that will please Louise. I cannot believe she took her to Harrods and got diamonds if they weren’t #kindlygifted. Pearl will get Claires in the MK centre if she’s lucky I suppose
She will get the same I’m sure
---
Most schools don’t allow earrings which is why she has probably had them pierced in the school holidays. I do agree that she doesn’t need diamond earrings though!
What is the current recommendation before you can take them out ? Let’s hope there isn’t an infection as she won’t be able to pop in for advice ! And she gets nervous calling the doctors
---
D is going to turn in to an entitled brat… if she isn’t already.

Can’t believe Louise has actually posted this, it’s so far from relatable it’s laughable.
In the last picture Darcy has a gift bag , surely it’s not for her to carry the empty case , I’m wondering if that was the only pair she got, if so there will be a come down if she buys something more everyday from an ordinary jewellers . I can’t believe if they have cost over £1k or even £500 she would wear them to school even if they are allowed to or just out and about

Last edited:
I’m not surprised at all by the Harrods. She’s a loaded, Royalist, secret Tory. It’s all on brand for her. She strikes me as the type who will try orchestrate Darcy meeting Prince George in University 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She will get the same I’m sure
---

What is the current recommendation before you can take them out ? Let’s hope there isn’t an infection as she won’t be able to pop in for advice ! And she gets nervous calling the doctors
---

In the last picture Darcy has a gift bag , surely it’s not for her to carry the empty case , I’m wondering if that was the only pair she got, if so there will be a come down if she buys something more everyday from an ordinary jewellers . I can’t believe if they have cost over £1k or even £500 she would wear them to school even if they are allowed to or just out and about
Maybe the bag had the cleaning solution in it?

Reactions: 2
Actually I think she’s got the bigger version at over £1000 total!!!!!!
She’s so dumb, can’t wait for the tears when these are lost. How many earring I have lost over the years from just falling out, down the hairdressers sink, putting them down somewhere, taking them off in school or gym, dropping them is insane!!!

Reactions: 9
What annoys me is she will say these kinds of things are a "one off" or for a "special treat" but they happen every 5 mins!

Reactions: 16
Whoever it was that said Darcy will become a spoilt brat if she hasn’t already - the fact that Darcy tells people that her mum is Louise Pentland gives me the vibe that she’s already a spoilt brat

Reactions: 22
I though when she said “higher end” it would be like £120 😂 although tbf I don’t know the going rate anymore.

I would have paid good money to see Louise in a tattoo/piercing place! Maybe even £500 - if only 😂

I’m just watching a video where Louise is answering questions and she said she is intrusive and goes through Darcy’s phone whenever she wants.. I don’t really know how I feel about that

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching a video where Louise is answering questions and she said she is intrusive and goes through Darcy’s phone whenever she wants.. I don’t really know how I feel about that
I look back at my childhood and teens as a ‘96 baby and realise just how unsupervised I was online. So I’m all for it! She’s only 12 after all. The trouble is Louise is sending such mixed signals when she preaches phone/internet safety and then shares so many details of Darcy’s life online.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.