Louise Pentland #19 Are you OK? Xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a child has more money in her ears then I do in my bank account 😭😭

How the other half live eh?

Reactions: 40
The thing is Darcy is still at the age where she doesn't really understand the value of things. It's just going to take her taking them off for PE and someone nicking them for that to be ÂŁ1000 down the drain.

Reactions: 14
She is such a twit. She knows her followers are literally average mums (like myself) struggling to live in this cost of living crisis. And she’s just spent more on 2 earrings for her child than I spend on gifts on mine each year for birthdays etc.

I hope her “influencer” days are numbered. She doesn’t deserve this life at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She really doesn’t help the relationship between Darcy and Pearl either, it’s so clear that Darcy is the favourite child and poor Pearl is so often pushed aside. I wouldn’t mind but Pearl’s got the personality, Darcy is like a Stepford child she’s either going to continue like this or hopefully go through sone teen transition where she becomes a goth or something and stops wanting to be a stage school brat.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m a bit speechless seeing her last 10 posts.

sure, I’m a big believer in getting your ears pierced somewhere hygienic and I also believe in investment pieces (if you can afford it) as they’re keepsakes and can be passed on. However no 12 year old needs diamond earrings as their first piece. She could have bought surgical steel ones, with Swarovski or zirconia and they’d be just as cute and when she is a bit older she could have gifted her something more expensive.
Also whatever, do what you want with your money for your kids, but it’s incredibly tone deaf to post a dozen stories about it at a time when most parents are nervous about how they’re going to feed their kiddos during school holidays. Share a couple of photos of your day out - sure, and call it a day.

just pathetic really- motherhood is literally content for her
---
She is such a twit. She knows her followers are literally average mums (like myself) struggling to live in this cost of living crisis. And she’s just spent more on 2 earrings for her child than I spend on gifts on mine each year for birthdays etc.

I hope her “influencer” days are numbered. She doesn’t deserve this life at all.
She’s spent more on those earrings than most peoples mortgage or monthly food budget
---

HEAR HEAR

Reactions: 11
The thing is Darcy is still at the age where she doesn't really understand the value of things. It's just going to take her taking them off for PE and someone nicking them for that to be ÂŁ1000 down the drain.
Most schools don’t allow earrings which is why she has probably had them pierced in the school holidays. I do agree that she doesn’t need diamond earrings though!

Reactions: 3
Most schools don’t allow earrings which is why she has probably had them pierced in the school holidays. I do agree that she doesn’t need diamond earrings though!
my school let us wear earrings, we just had to take them out for PE so i assume that’s what’ll happen with darcy unless schools have got a lot stricter in the last decade

Reactions: 5
my school let us wear earrings, we just had to take them out for PE so i assume that’s what’ll happen with darcy unless schools have got a lot stricter in the last decade
Oh, it probably depends on the school then. I’m 38 so I am a long time out of school!

Reactions: 1
I don't get the expensive earring thing at all. She could have saved it for her 18th as something really special and just gone to a good tattoo / pericing shop like most people.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely unreal. Poor old Pearlie Girlie dragged along for a good time too - watching her sister get 1k dropped on their bloody ears.

Why doesn't she take them for an actual day out and do something. With the price of those earrings the girls could've gone to the theatre and had great seats (as they love performing so much) or done a week's intensive or something.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely unreal. Poor old Pearlie Girlie dragged along for a good time too - watching her sister get 1k dropped on their bloody ears.

Why doesn't she take them for an actual day out and do something. With the price of those earrings the girls could've gone to the theatre and had great seats (as they love performing so much) or done a week's intensive or something.
I travelled Europe for three weeks on the money she just dropped on those earrings! She could have given them a really fun summer with that much money

Reactions: 11

She will probably go on an intensive too. 😒

Watched the stories having had no clue how much it cost! Absolutely speechless - so tone deaf.

Butterfly backs on freshly pierced earrings are considered a big no by actual professional piercers as they’re more likely to get absorbed into the ear if the piercing gets infected. They really should have gone to a proper piercing studio rather than Harrods. But how would people know lady Louise is rich if she just went to a piercing studio? Far too common for someone who won’t even wash her own hair

Reactions: 15
What if her ears reject the piercings or she gets a bad infection and has to let them close up then Lady Louise has just wasted an obscene amount of money.

What if her ears reject the piercings or she gets a bad infection and has to let them close up then Lady Louise has just wasted an obscene amount of money.
And you know she’ll do some sort of passive aggressive post if it does as well like “it cost me X amount so it’s not ideaaaaaal but it’s fiiiiiine #MumLife”

Reactions: 7
I’ve just clicked unfollow. Tone deaf posting about the ear piercing when many families are struggling. She could have easily posted those stories without showing where they went and just have made it about the experience. Tagging the business just encourages everyone to google it and check out exactly how much the earrings cost. Distasteful and unnecessary!

Reactions: 17
Butterfly backs on freshly pierced earrings are considered a big no by actual professional piercers as they’re more likely to get absorbed into the ear if the piercing gets infected. They really should have gone to a proper piercing studio rather than Harrods. But how would people know lady Louise is rich if she just went to a piercing studio? Far too common for someone who won’t even wash her own hair
Surprised about this because I know alot of piercers there started off in tattoo and piercing shops putting in flat backs, so it's interesting to see them using them now, but glad to see Louise took her there for the most part (even if it's pricey).

I'm not actually sure her post is tone deaf for whos she's REALLY trying to appeal to. I dont think it's been the 'average mum' demographic for a long time. It's people like her who are better off than the average person but still try to be cool and relatable.

She should just own being the 'rich' lady and atleast it would be sincere.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.