Louise Pentland #19 Are you OK? Xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the Broadway review of Bad Cinderella that Lady Louise took Darcy to see two or three times. It's first concerns are the overuse of sexual innuendos throughout the show which proves that LL didn't care what the golden child heard or saw but was just using up #gifted tickets. Also her BFF Carrie Hope Fletcher was the 'star' and if you want to have a laugh check out HER new fiance at @allthingsmontague on Instagram! These two have got to have a double wedding!😅😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely living vicariously through Darcy, obsessively checking dance websites for stuff for her to do just so she can say ‘my daughter danced at the Royal Ballet’

Reactions: 11
Man I hope Carrie marries Joel before Louise gets around to marrying Liam 🤣
They've confirmed they're getting married this year, haven't they? Some speculate they are already married because Joel "accidentally" showed a ring on his recent live.

Reactions: 7
The winter intensive costs £120 and is non selective meaning anyone can attend. I checked 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The winter intensive costs £120 and is non selective meaning anyone can attend. I checked 🙈
Hilarious, you can probably print out the certificate as well, m'lady is unbelievable at this point! Plus poor Darcy should get to a podiatrist if that's how she stands normally 😅

Reactions: 3
To my knowledge, ballet is something you need to be intensive in from a much younger age than Darcy to stand any chance succeeding professionally in. My girl dances probably 2-3 hours of ballet a week and has done since she was 3 (she was a very hyper child!!) but I know she wasn't doing it intensively enough for those big schools, she just enjoys it and I wouldn't want to push her.

LP has more money than sense and is living her best life through her daughter. I also forget Darcy is 11, which in childhood ballet terms, is quite 'old'.

Reactions: 17
I don’t get why she shares the dance content, other than to live vicariously through Darcy, as it’s not particularly useful or insightful. I would understand if Darcy was doing auditions or associates etc as I don’t know of any young dance YouTubers. Louise should keep her daughters hobby private and stop exploiting her for likes.

Reactions: 9
What’s with all the links & tag me lately. Her numbers dropping & money drying up?

Reactions: 2
Strange how Matt and Devon have dropped off the radar recently, she never mentions missing Darcy anymore when shd stays at her dad's. Wonder if there's a dance mom weekend do they take over from her ladyship?

She will for spon. And because she’s very traditional. She’s just dragging her feet but she’ll do it to keep up appearances

Reactions: 2
She can have an egg themed hen party. You know, cause she’s marrying an all-round GOOD EGG 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her DMs are open for people to speculate about Madeleine McCann?! Phenomenally, disgustingly inappropriate. That's honestly made me a bit angry.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Her DMs are open for people to speculate about Madeleine McCann?! Phenomenally, disgustingly inappropriate. That's honestly made me a bit angry.
This has pissed me off. This feels the same way people were speculating endlessly about Nicola Bulley. True crime isn't gossip, it's ruining real people's lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s just not something that she should be commenting on.

She’s posted like 10 stories about it now. Completely inappropriate!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.