Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put her post about being reunited with Darcey on her story aswell. It disgusts me how differently she treats her girls

Reactions: 5
She's put her post about being reunited with Darcey on her story aswell. It disgusts me how differently she treats her girls
after that outraged response yesterday where she fiercely denied the accusation that she treats the girls differently and makes it very obvious that she favours Darcy, i think the wording of her post today was very telling. dedicating an entire post to her reunion with Darcy and highlighting how much she missed her, alongside a load of "treasured" photos of her eldest daughter - with a fleeting mention of (Pearl) totally disproved her denial that Darcy is her favourite. the way that she added brackets around Pearl's name was so unnecessary, and a very visual way to highlight that Pearl is always an afterthought. it will undoubtedly cause Pearl a great amount of hurt in the future. 😔

i wonder if Louise regularly introduces herself as "mummy to Darcy (and Pearl)". i can literally imagine the Christmas cards she sends out, with Pearlie mentioned in brackets at the end - a third wheel in Louise and Darcy's mother/daughter relationship. 💔

Reactions: 18
Not sure what that dedication was for! Maybe the opening of that airport? Or maybe the MD-11 jet service? Not sure 🤔

But I felt this response was rather insensitive. What about the people that lost loved ones to coronavirus? Should they just ‘get on with life’ too?
Why on earth would anyone ask her for Covid advice, considering she’s managed to catch it twice? I get it must be extremely hard to avoid when you’ve got school age children, but it’s pretty clear she hasn’t tried. It’s one thing to decide that on balance you’re willing to risk your health to see your mouse overlord for the second time in four months (not that it’s wise), but saying you ‘felt safe’ being surrounded by a load of people when there’s an airborne virus on the loose is completely idiotic.

So many people are dead, grieving or struggling with long Covid, but Louise has such a flippant attitude the whole thing and will happily endanger others with her actions… sadly she’s far from alone with that horrific attitude though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure what that dedication was for! Maybe the opening of that airport? Or maybe the MD-11 jet service? Not sure 🤔

But I felt this response was rather insensitive. What about the people that lost loved ones to coronavirus? Should they just ‘get on with life’ too?
What about those left with long term covid? Do they just 'get on with it' too? I have long covid, not as debilitating as it is for those who had covid before the vaccinations but it affects everyday life. I am out of breath easily, something like doing the dishes or hoovering leaves me near gasping for air.

Her entire attitude towards covid pissed me off majorly. Dont even get me started on her calling it 'pammy d' like it's something cute. Throughout the pandemic she was still making money while people were losing their jobs, their homes and even their loved ones. All while she was sat in that big house, still able to make money by getting sponsors and paid promotions. Getting free stuff, being paid to make a simple 30 second Instagram story.

While I admit that she is very open when it comes to paid content, ads and partnerships, it still irks me that people like her who can easily afford things gets given them for free. During the pandemic she got a free sofa, she had been gifted another one just before it too. Let's not mention the free 10k holiday she's just came home from too. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13

COVID left my grandmother heart really weak and she sadly passed away because of that, not because of COVID but because of the secondary effects that COVID tends to left behind on some people, Louise is really ignorant about stuff but sometimes she really takes the cake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
COVID left my grandmother heart really weak and she sadly passed away because of that, not because of COVID but because of the secondary effects that COVID tends to left behind on some people, Louise is really ignorant about stuff but sometimes she really takes the cake.
Sorry for your loss. This is exactly what I mean about being insensitive to others and what Covid has done to people's lives. She swans about calling it a childish name like its something cute. Lady Louise is just thankful she can swan off to Center Parcs and Disney whenever she feels like it now because there are no more restrictions. Oh and she doesn't have to wash her own hair anymore because god forbid she has to do something for herself.

I will still never get over when she was paid by Aldi or Lidl (can't remember which one) to promote how easy it is so cook a Christmas dinner and actually filmed Esther doing all the cooking because Louise was having her nails done! Didn't even pretend she did it herself.

Reactions: 7
I have to say, as someone who worked throughout covid in a busy hospital, couldn't go to my best friends funeral due to restrictions, had a wedding postponed 3 times and just generally had an awful time (as we all did), I really don't mind people moving on. The 'pammy d' chat is in bad taste and annoying but in terms of getting on with your life, that's absolutely what I'm doing and covid rarely passes my mind now. We no longer wear masks in our hospital and I've been living as I did pre covid despite being pregnant so I don't have anything negative to say about people just moving on and trying to put that time behind them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to say, as someone who worked throughout covid in a busy hospital, couldn't go to my best friends funeral due to restrictions, had a wedding postponed 3 times and just generally had an awful time (as we all did), I really don't mind people moving on. The 'pammy d' chat is in bad taste and annoying but in terms of getting on with your life, that's absolutely what I'm doing and covid rarely passes my mind now. We no longer wear masks in our hospital and I've been living as I did pre covid despite being pregnant so I don't have anything negative to say about people just moving on and trying to put that time behind them.
I agree - I have a few friends who worked in hospitals all through it and they very much are off the mindset that we just need to move on and put it behind us. I don’t see the point in dwelling on it. Someone asked Louise a question about how she felt covid wise and she answered, she did nothing wrong by saying how she felt and if you’re comfortable flying and going away absolutely go for it. If you’re not don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even with such a heavy filter her makeup looks so heavy it’s like cracking!!

She doesn’t need such a thick amount of foundation for a normal day as it’s really drawing attention to all the dryness and fine lines she has (which are totally normal as you start to age). Something lighter and more natural would stop this issue occurring.

Really noticeable around the eyes, between the brows and around her mouth.

60EB9EE9-21CD-4A2A-A279-900DE1A3097A.png

4EA0A70F-B63C-44C0-AB78-D87FD5F57B1C.png

Reactions: 3
When she does a post about going to Galaxy’s Edge having admitted she knows nothing about Star Wars

When she does a post about going to Galaxy’s Edge having admitted she knows nothing about Star Wars
I feel like all I do is defend her 😂 but I’ve seen countless YouTubers say they can appreciate Galaxy’s Edge knowing nothing about Star Wars because it’s an immersive incredibly detailed land plus the rides are new and have all the bells and whistles. I’m going later in the year and I’m not into Star Wars at all but I’m really keen to see the land, take photos, do the rides explore etc just based on the fact it’s supposed to be phenomenal.

Reactions: 2
Something I’ve just remembered from ages ago is that she did an Instagram live with Katie Piper (acid attack victim). And there was some kind of makeover element involved (can’t exactly remember, maybe someone else can) and she called her makeup artists a “magician”. I DMed Louise asking her why she called Katie Piper’s make up artist a magician and I’ve been blocked ever since 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
For some reason today she keeps coming up on tiktok. I had completely ignored her over covid because shes totally stuck up and i cant bare it. However... i feel as if shes even worse now!
Someone asked her why darcy wasnt at disney, fair enough shes away with her dad, and disney was a 'work thing' but i cannot imagine my mother going away without me to disney... 😯 regardless how mature she thinks darcy is, shes a little girl at a difficult age and it can be hard to understand complex adult situations like separated parents, dynamics with half siblings and their mother/father relationship.
The way she tried to excuse it just reminded me of how stuck up and holier than thou she is. Surely she has a SHRED of mum guilt!!
And now another tiktok about how the above TT has sooooo many views, apparently its all the old sprinkle of glitter lot... 🙄 give me strength

Reactions: 6
For some reason today she keeps coming up on tiktok. I had completely ignored her over covid because shes totally stuck up and i cant bare it. However... i feel as if shes even worse now!
Someone asked her why darcy wasnt at disney, fair enough shes away with her dad, and disney was a 'work thing' but i cannot imagine my mother going away without me to disney... 😯 regardless how mature she thinks darcy is, shes a little girl at a difficult age and it can be hard to understand complex adult situations like separated parents, dynamics with half siblings and their mother/father relationship.
The way she tried to excuse it just reminded me of how stuck up and holier than thou she is. Surely she has a SHRED of mum guilt!!
And now another tiktok about how the above TT has sooooo many views, apparently its all the old sprinkle of glitter lot... 🙄 give me strength
She was clearly feeling mum guilt — however, Darcy WAS on holiday already. Why shouldn’t they be able to take Pearl away too? Darcy has had Disney trips without Pearl. Also Darcy is still a child and can enjoy the holiday that she is on without considering the fact that she could have been in Disney. Pearl said herself that Darcy was on a beach holiday. And children value holidays fairly equally — especially when they have so many of them. She knows that she will go to Disney in the near future, and had already been this year as recently as February.

If this was any other family and one child had been chosen for an experience over another then yeah I get the drama and the comments about this, but this was a gifted trip on set dates?

Of all the things Louise has done I really don’t think this is inherently bad. Should she have turned down the trip? I think it’s nice for her to go away with Pearl and Liam for some Pearl time. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She was clearly feeling mum guilt — however, Darcy WAS on holiday already. Why shouldn’t they be able to take Pearl away too? Darcy has had Disney trips without Pearl. Also Darcy is still a child and can enjoy the holiday that she is on without considering the fact that she could have been in Disney. Pearl said herself that Darcy was on a beach holiday. And children value holidays fairly equally — especially when they have so many of them. She knows that she will go to Disney in the near future, and had already been this year as recently as February.

If this was any other family and one child had been chosen for an experience over another then yeah I get the drama and the comments about this, but this was a gifted trip on set dates?

Of all the things Louise has done I really don’t think this is inherently bad. Should she have turned down the trip? I think it’s nice for her to go away with Pearl and Liam for some Pearl time. 🥺
As an adult, yep that sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Darcy isnt being left out to spite her. But as a young child I think it would be incredibly difficult to get your head around. Its a really complex situation to have multiple fathers in the picture and i think she navigates it terribly, probably due to her own experiences of her own trauma and terrible parenting.

As an adult, yep that sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Darcy isnt being left out to spite her. But as a young child I think it would be incredibly difficult to get your head around. Its a really complex situation to have multiple fathers in the picture and i think she navigates it terribly, probably due to her own experiences of her own trauma and terrible parenting.
Tbf what she meant to do not take Pearl because Darcy is on holiday with her dad? If she can take Darcy on her own then it should be the same for Pearl and Louise probably would of taken Darcy if Darcy wasn’t with her dad anyway. I think it’s fine she went with just Liam and Pearl, that’s what you have to do when you co-parent otherwise wouldn’t be fair on Pearl to miss out just because Darcy isn’t there

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf what she meant to do not take Pearl because Darcy is on holiday with her dad? If she can take Darcy on her own then it should be the same for Pearl and Louise probably would of taken Darcy if Darcy wasn’t with her dad anyway. I think it’s fine she went with just Liam and Pearl, that’s what you have to do when you co-parent otherwise wouldn’t be fair on Pearl to miss out just because Darcy isn’t there
exactly this! it might be different if Louise never did anything just with Darcy, but Pearl is regularly left at home with Liam while Darcy spends time alone with Louise - even to the point where they have been on holidays together without Pearl, including to Disney - so why shouldn't Pearl have the same experience with her mother? it's not even as though Louise specifically went out of her and booked a holiday which excluded Darcy - as she did when she went on holiday with Darcy and left Pearl behind - it was gifted for specific dates, and totally coincidental that Darcy was going to be away on holiday with her dad. if she had simply been spending time with Matt at home, I'm sure they would have altered custody so that Darcy could go on the Disney holiday - but she was already going on holiday herself, so she was hardly missing out. and it's not like it was a magical once-in-a-lifetime trip, as they all go to Disney fairly regularly.

and from Pearl's perspective, she must be aware that Darcy goes on holiday more regularly, as she has separate holidays with both her mum and her dad, whereas Pearl doesn't go on. individual holidays with her own dad - which is entirely understandable, but not necessarily in the kind of a young child, who will simply see it as her big sister going on holiday without her, while Louise never books holidays/activities/days out - unless they're gifted - when Darcy is with Matt, because she doesn't want her to feel left out. i can see the situation from the perspective of Louise, Darcy and Pearl, but ultimately, as. a result of the situation, Darcy is the one who has more holidays and day trips etc - so it's not fair for Pearl to miss out on a holiday she'll love just to sit at home because Darcy is having fun on holiday!

Reactions: 17
exactly this! it might be different if Louise never did anything just with Darcy, but Pearl is regularly left at home with Liam while Darcy spends time alone with Louise - even to the point where they have been on holidays together without Pearl, including to Disney - so why shouldn't Pearl have the same experience with her mother? it's not even as though Louise specifically went out of her and booked a holiday which excluded Darcy - as she did when she went on holiday with Darcy and left Pearl behind - it was gifted for specific dates, and totally coincidental that Darcy was going to be away on holiday with her dad. if she had simply been spending time with Matt at home, I'm sure they would have altered custody so that Darcy could go on the Disney holiday - but she was already going on holiday herself, so she was hardly missing out. and it's not like it was a magical once-in-a-lifetime trip, as they all go to Disney fairly regularly.

and from Pearl's perspective, she must be aware that Darcy goes on holiday more regularly, as she has separate holidays with both her mum and her dad, whereas Pearl doesn't go on. individual holidays with her own dad - which is entirely understandable, but not necessarily in the kind of a young child, who will simply see it as her big sister going on holiday without her, while Louise never books holidays/activities/days out - unless they're gifted - when Darcy is with Matt, because she doesn't want her to feel left out. i can see the situation from the perspective of Louise, Darcy and Pearl, but ultimately, as. a result of the situation, Darcy is the one who has more holidays and day trips etc - so it's not fair for Pearl to miss out on a holiday she'll love just to sit at home because Darcy is having fun on holiday!
Sorry i seem to be on rave page. My mistake.
I never said pearl should miss out. But having all these split experiences with 2 children, and parenting them differently is a recipe for disaster. Ive seen the outcomes with my own eyes on 2 grown adults who endured this upbringing, neither of them function very well in society due to this, struggle with relationships and need to be number 1 in all scenarios, friendship groups, work etc
Maybe i just come from my own childhood trauma and wanting to do better and not repeat that for my kids, seeing the mistakes my parents made, and thought someone with a past like louises would do similar

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.