Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been reading through this thread and I feel so disappointed with Louise. I’ve watched her for years and I met her in 2016. Ive always really liked her but now she’s really gone down in my estimations.

The first thing that wound me up was when she was a Weight Watchers ambassador - what were the company thinking!? She produced no weight loss content, I really don’t understand what the point was. And while was an ambassador I’ll never forget her taking a trip to M&S and buying a couple of big bags of posh crisps!!! She lost no weight and she’s definitely putting weight on.

But the Christmas decorations thing is absolutely ridiculous. If she wants to waste £5k on a room full of plastic which she doesn’t even keep then fine, but don’t flaunt it over social media in the middle of a bleeping pandemic. So many people have lost their jobs and have no money, it was so insensitive. And the whole “you can do it too” duck off no we can’t. She got lucky with her mass following and success, in this industry you either make it big style or you don’t, but it’s beyond your control.

Most people love decorating their houses, and children absolutely love it. She could spend quality time with Darcy and Pearl off social media decorating a tree. But no, in the middle of a pandemic she invites strangers into her house to put up £5k worth of decorations. Unbelievable.

Oh and the amount of ads with Darcy recently is actually really sad. Poor kid. She could grow up very self entitled. Thank God she has Matt who I’m sure will keep her more grounded.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been a long time lurker. Just fuming over the decorations posts. I don’t get the ‘you can do it too’ patronising comments all the time. A lot of us don’t want your life Louise. I’m a nurse, I’m very happy with my career and I worked hard for it. I’ll never have the money you have and I don’t necessarily want your lifestyle. But have respect for the situation the majority of people are in at the moment and don’t show off your excess money. Also I still love putting up the Christmas tree at home and I’m 26! It’s always been one of my fave parts of Christmas! Sure we’d all end up fighting over decorations for etc but that’s part of being a kid at Christmas...just don’t see the reasoning behind the excessive decorations at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who feeds fish fingers and waffles to children when you can literally afford anything? She's so lazy it hurts. Bet she never made mash in her life or baked anything basic like a banana bread. I'll never forget how Liam had to wash milk bottles after a day of work while this slob was sat on the sofa vlogging.

Reactions: 10
Title suggestion: Louise Pentland #11 Spending $$$ on Xmas decs Cashing in my children's cheques Even so I'm feeling low, times are tough for me too yanno?

Reactions: 15
Have just looked at her Instagram posts on storiesdown.com. Literally 3 out of 4 are bloody ads😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Louise Pentland -11-Lazy lou... Big busy boss lady ,constants ads to do, cash cow doodles earning me oodles

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.