Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Louise 5 hours ago was in a restaurant eating and now she is at the Westbury having drinks. Terri is out with her but Terri hasn't put a story up at all.. Bet it'll be a long long night of flouting

Reactions: 9
So Louise 5 hours ago was in a restaurant eating and now she is at the Westbury having drinks. Terri is out with her but Terri hasn't put a story up at all.. Bet it'll be a long long night of flouting
Has to show off the new hair of course!! 😂Has anyone ever been to the zero one salon? It turns me off because of all the ‘influencers’ going there for their extensions. Terrie won’t post because she’s being called out so much lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has to show off the new hair of course!! 😂Has anyone ever been to the zero one salon? It turns me off because of all the ‘influencers’ going there for their extensions. Terrie won’t post because she’s being called out so much lately.
Louise has just posted a few videos on her stories about dif outfits. Def pre recorded. She videoed from her bedroom In limerick

Reactions: 5
“Sweater weather” think it’s a jumper or geansai Lou. Plus I think you could wait til there’s a few conkers on the ground to push that content. Clearly buys it, photographs, and uses the free returns label. I unfollowed few weeks ago and have stared following Aoife W instead.

Reactions: 9
Her outfits are so so bad, no normal person would to out dressed like that!

Reactions: 13
Why does Lousie wear that handbag everytime she climbs a hill or goes on an outdoor "adventure". It's looks so ridiculous with her gym gear. Lou, there's absolutely no need for your LV handbag on the side of Ticknock mountain. Use pockets like rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Lousie wear that handbag everytime she climbs a hill or goes on an outdoor "adventure". It's looks so ridiculous with her gym gear. Lou, there's absolutely no need for your LV handbag on the side of Ticknock mountain. Use pockets like rest of us!
For a fashion blogger she hasn’t a clue. Her outfits are like a mix of clueless, saved by the bell & 90210 & not in a good way

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Out for dinner again no doubt with another group of people 🙄 way to keep your contacts down Louise.

Reactions: 4
You know the way the TV ads come on and you don't watch them/ fast forward them/ put on the kettle/ do anything to NOT watch the ads?
Well del boy cooney is just one ad/ swipe up link after another after another and i find myself just tapping through all her stories once i look down and see "swipe up" at the bottom of the screen.
So ive unfollowed. And not a minute too soon.

Reactions: 12
It looks like a fake LV. I can’t stand the 3 tier. Looks so cheap. I wonder if her plan is to move back to Dublin now or stay in Limerick for a bit. The bf seems to have disappeared. Also does anyone know what happened with her and Aideen? I really like Aideen and it seems like she has gotten sense throughout the pandemic and learned who her real friends are.

Reactions: 4
It looks like a fake LV. I can’t stand the 3 tier. Looks so cheap. I wonder if her plan is to move back to Dublin now or stay in Limerick for a bit. The bf seems to have disappeared. Also does anyone know what happened with her and Aideen? I really like Aideen and it seems like she has gotten sense throughout the pandemic and learned who her real friends are.
I had to stop following Aideen after the 'eeeeekkk'ing and sticking her tongue out in photos, not sure if she still does it.
Very talented girl tho!

Reactions: 6
I had to stop following Aideen after the 'eeeeekkk'ing and sticking her tongue out in photos, not sure if she still does it.
Very talented girl tho!
To be fair to Aideen, she's a good bit younger than Louise & most of that crew so I don't find it quite as annoying as when Terrie does it. Her talent is insane!

Reactions: 5
Back in the Westbury. Who took the photo of her in the bed? 2 sets of cutlery and 2 glasses of orange juice on the breakfast tray??!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.