Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I seeing things..Louise has just posted a grid pic saying "Such a treat to get out of the house these days"🤣🤣🤣🤣WTF!!Same girl has seen more of Ireland than a Paddy Wagon tour these past few months never ever stops going🙄🙄
What a selfish delusional twit she is!!

Reactions: 8
Am I seeing things..Louise has just posted a grid pic saying "Such a treat to get out of the house these days"🤣🤣🤣🤣WTF!!Same girl has seen more of Ireland than a Paddy Wagon tour these past few months never ever stops going🙄🙄
And the moping she was doing for the last week coz it was the first week since the hotels reopened that she didnt get a freebie hotel stay! Some people still haven't been able to go away for even 1 night

Reactions: 10
I hate spotlight products at this stage, literally everyone is promoting them. Why should we trust influencers they aren’t dentists

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think The whole Covid situation has shown All the Insta huns how irrelevant they actually are.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think The whole Covid situation has shown All the Insta huns how irrelevant they actually are.
Yes. They literally have nothing to talk about just showing off their af links from boohoo/plt, that and telling everyone how hard they have found lockdown

Reactions: 11
Totally, it shows most of their content has revolved around travel :ROFLMAO: No substance to them at all. Might be time for them to get real jobs

Reactions: 5
Those Sandro outfits she was trying on are awful! Wouldn't be great to not have a job and be able to shop in BT though!

Reactions: 7
Those Sandro outfits she was trying on are awful! Wouldn't be great to not have a job and be able to shop in BT though!
And why is she 'investing' in such expensive summer wear when we're about to go into Autumn? She dresses like she lives by the beach most days.

Reactions: 6
She said on stories maybe last week that she was so quiet as she has nothing going on, no products to show or clothes etc. Struck me as someone that was bored and waiting for stuff to land in her lap...

Reactions: 9
She said on stories maybe last week that she was so quiet as she has nothing going on, no products to show or clothes etc. Struck me as someone that was bored and waiting for stuff to land in her lap...
It's mad how these instagrammers can afford the luxury of waiting for stuff to land in their lap. Like if you're were self employed and things were quiet at the moment the first thing you'd be doing is going out and looking for work, campaigns, things to highlight etc. Maybe they do it behind the scenes but from the way it's spoken about it seems to be a case of waiting for brands to reach out. I just couldn't live that way!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s really interesting that Louise has had next to no campaigns for a while. I’ve seen a lot of brands work with other bloggers over the past few weeks. I think brands have lost interest in using her and/or she’s too expensive.

Reactions: 8
Microinfluencers are now the "in" thing for brands..unless you're on huge numbers like SoSue or Pippa, and have diversified into other business avenues, these mid tier influencers are going to really struggle over the next few months. Being a glorified clothes horse will only work for so long; posing in your living room in BTs finest is not engaging content.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.