Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her either. She popped up on my explore page, i used to follow her up looked to see what she was up to. She had a selfie on her story with the Jimmy fella. I stopped following her cos her lipliner was gone beyond the joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't follow her either. She popped up on my explore page, i used to follow her up looked to see what she was up to. She had a selfie on her story with the Jimmy fella. I stopped following her cos her lipliner was gone beyond the joke.

Best reason for unfollowing someone, ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could we get a thread on Shauna Doyle 🤔
Yes, could we please get a thread for Shauna Doyle? Loved her at first, had to unfollow her a few weeks ago. She is doing #sp left right and center and not properly disclosing either!

Reactions: 5
Yes, could we please get a thread for Shauna Doyle? Loved her at first, had to unfollow her a few weeks ago. She is doing #sp left right and center and not properly disclosing either!
How do we get a thread do we have to request it somewhere or what way does it work 🙉

Yeah I agree I used to like her too but even tonight on her stories she isn’t using #af properly, really bugs me bloggers getting away with that

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree I used to like her too but even tonight on her stories she isn’t using #af properly, really bugs me bloggers getting away with that
Is she as innocent as she makes out to be? she can be very goody two shoes don’t know if it’s an act or not

Can we stick to Louise before moderator shuts this down. Can an active member create a new thread for the shaunas?

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else happy Coachella was cancelled this year, so we didn't have to deal with the second hand embarrassment of those outfits the Irish lot would wear while everyone in the background was wearing normal festival attire of runners and shorts and t-shirts?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Am I seeing things..Louise has just posted a grid pic saying "Such a treat to get out of the house these days"🤣🤣🤣🤣WTF!!Same girl has seen more of Ireland than a Paddy Wagon tour these past few months never ever stops going🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I seeing things..Louise has just posted a grid pic saying "Such a treat to get out of the house these days"🤣🤣🤣🤣WTF!!Same girl has seen more of Ireland than a Paddy Wagon tour these past few months never ever stops going🙄🙄
🤣
The boy obviously saw sense anyway.
Wish she would stop acting up for the gram...
Or is it just everyone else around her is back at work so she has no-one to play with? You would swear Limerick was in lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.