Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get why she would buy a 202 merecedes when she was moaning 5 minutes ago how much money she lost in rent in New York. She must be really flush with cash because there are way cheaper cars to get.
that’s true. She’s living at home now with her parents so maybe saving money that way. who knows. Jesus It’s been an expensive year for her anyway

Reactions: 1
I work in influencer marketing and as much as I am not always their biggest fans I have to say it’s nice to see a woman working with a garage for a change instead of the usual GAA/ Rugby heads.
But the rugby/gaa heads are probably more likely to actually bring in business. Like some of them just drive at normal cars that normal people can afford. Like one of the Leinster Lads drives a Nissan Leaf. And even the ones who do get expensive cars definitely influence people because I know someone who bought a Lexus because Johnny Sexton had one 😂

Reactions: 3
But the rugby/gaa heads are probably more likely to actually bring in business. Like some of them just drive at normal cars that normal people can afford. Like one of the Leinster Lads drives a Nissan Leaf. And even the ones who do get expensive cars definitely influence people because I know someone who bought a Lexus because Johnny Sexton had one 😂

ya but was that a woman or a man? There are definitely women out there who would be influenced by her driving a certain type of car. If men can buy them why not women

Reactions: 2
that’s true. She’s living at home now with her parents so maybe saving money that way. who knows. Jesus It’s been an expensive year for her anyway
Don’t worry she hasn’t had to pay as much as she advertises

Reactions: 1
Can we stop with the works hard nonsense? Plenty of people work hard and can't afford this type of car. Your husband just happens to get paid better. It's nothing to do with working hard.
Sorry? My husband’s actually an incredibly hard worker. His salary depends on the hours he works, so the harder he works the more he gets paid. There is such a crappy, begrudging attitude towards anyone who has something nice!!! Fair enough people can be irritated by Louise Cooney getting a high end car for free, but Jesus, being bitter for someone who actually worked for their money, saved it, and bought their car is insane. Grow up.

Reactions: 13
Ah come on lads. Alot of us could drive away in one of those brand new mercs with about a grand down payment and just be financed up to our eyeballs. Depends whether you want to be 50 odd grand in debt or not (I have no idea what they cost new) for a car that depreciates the second you drive it out and continues to lose value rapidly.
A bit tasteless to be flaunting stuff like that given the current climate but could be said about a lot of things.

I too bought my absolute dream car when I was 25 - not a Merc but another luxury European brand and it was a milestone for me and I took great pride in it. I worked my ass off and had just got a big promotion. I felt immense pride every time I got into it. Wouldn’t let anyone begrudge my hard work or salary to be able to afford it ✌ Took a lot of sacrifices too

Reactions: 11
Ah come on lads. Alot of us could drive away in one of those brand new mercs with about a grand down payment and just be financed up to our eyeballs. Depends whether you want to be 50 odd grand in debt or not (I have no idea what they cost new) for a car that depreciates the second you drive it out and continues to lose value rapidly.
A bit tasteless to be flaunting stuff like that given the current climate but could be said about a lot of things.

I too bought my absolute dream car when I was 25 - not a Merc but another luxury European brand and it was a milestone for me and I took great pride in it. I worked my ass off and had just got a big promotion. I felt immense pride every time I got into it. Wouldn’t let anyone begrudge my hard work or salary to be able to afford it ✌ Took a lot of sacrifices too
Good for you, it sounds well deserved! Pity some people here consider hard work “nonsense” 🙄 Stay enjoying your lovely car 🚗❤

Reactions: 3
Good for you, it sounds well deserved! Pity some people here consider hard work “nonsense” 🙄 Stay enjoying your lovely car 🚗❤
I’m 2 cars further on now but thanks :)
With the hard work thing, I get the sentiment - who’s to say that the likes of a footballer etc. on a million a week, or a doctor on 100k plus works harder than someone on minimum wage in an average job. But it’s the years of hard work into perfecting their trade/skills/studying too. Now days we all have a choice. I’m personally glad I haven’t sold my soul to #ad and #brandambassador to make a living. Each to their own

The impression i got was that the person meant that people in lower paid jobs also work very hard... anyways lets not get too hung up about it but i just dont think the poster meant to take from them just a reminder that for a lot of reasons a lot of people can work hard a never be in a poition to buy brand new mercs or otherwise

Reactions: 10
Sorry? My husband’s actually an incredibly hard worker. His salary depends on the hours he works, so the harder he works the more he gets paid. There is such a crappy, begrudging attitude towards anyone who has something nice!!! Fair enough people can be irritated by Louise Cooney getting a high end car for free, but Jesus, being bitter for someone who actually worked for their money, saved it, and bought their car is insane. Grow up.
Get a bleeping grip. What I meant was lower paid workers also work harder. It's great your husband works hard and all and I don't doubt he does but what I was saying was if you weren't so quick to take offence is that working hard has nothing to do with being able to afford nice things. Nurses work damn hard and do you think they can just walk in and buy a brand new merc... No!! I couldn't give a shite what cars people do or do not have but again having the ability to save and buy a new fancy car does not just equate to hard work!! And just as an aside you're the one that mentioned your husband was in a well paid job. Nothing about it not being salaried or anything etc. Not everyone who doesn't agree with you is bitter or jealous or begrudging. There are plenty of people who do the bare minimum at work but are well paid so can afford these things so I don't agree with a blanket if you work hard you'll be able to have these things too.

The impression i got was that the person meant that people in lower paid jobs also work very hard... anyways lets not get too hung up about it but i just dont think the poster meant to take from them just a reminder that for a lot of reasons a lot of people can work hard a never be in a poition to buy brand new mercs or otherwise
Yup thanks for actually getting what I meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Get a bleeping grip. What I meant was lower paid workers also work harder. It's great your husband works hard and all and I don't doubt he does but what I was saying was if you weren't so quick to take offence is that working hard has nothing to do with being able to afford nice things. Nurses work damn hard and do you think they can just walk in and buy a brand new merc... No!! I couldn't give a shite what cars people do or do not have but again having the ability to save and buy a new fancy car does not just equate to hard work!! And just as an aside you're the one that mentioned your husband was in a well paid job. Nothing about it not being salaried or anything etc. Not everyone who doesn't agree with you is bitter or jealous or begrudging. There are plenty of people who do the bare minimum at work but are well paid so can afford these things so I don't agree with a blanket if you work hard you'll be able to have these things too.

Yup thanks for actually getting what I meant.
Right, ok, I didn’t mean to make you so angry. I think we have derailed this thread and had miscommunication.
I took exception to your comment about “hard work nonsense”.Coming from the fact that my husband worked like a demon through secondary school and college, working two weekend and evening jobs to afford grinds/college accommodation/college fees. He then worked his arse off throughout his 5 years of college and continues to work hard in his chosen field. So your comment irritated me. Apologies if I took it the wrong way. I didn’t for one second mean that people who work hard just automatically can afford nice things; I absolutely know that is not the case. I certainly would never in a million years be able to afford my husbands car, no matter how hard I worked in my profession. But I just meant that people who work hard in certain professions, that they more often than not worked hard to get into, shouldn’t be dismissed for having nice things.

Right, ok, I didn’t mean to make you so angry. I think we have derailed this thread and had miscommunication.
I took exception to your comment about “hard work nonsense”.Coming from the fact that my husband worked like a demon through secondary school and college, working two weekend and evening jobs to afford grinds/college accommodation/college fees. He then worked his arse off throughout his 5 years of college and continues to work hard in his chosen field. So your comment irritated me. Apologies if I took it the wrong way. I didn’t for one second mean that people who work hard just automatically can afford nice things; I absolutely know that is not the case. I certainly would never in a million years be able to afford my husbands car, no matter how hard I worked in my profession. But I just meant that people who work hard in certain professions, that they more often than not worked hard to get into, shouldn’t be dismissed for having nice things.
Fair enough but no one implied that. But let's just move on now and get back to Louise.

Reactions: 4
What are these people smoking... View attachment 204946
My skin crawls when I see wannabes posting shite like that to bloggers🤦‍♀️

I think at this point it's fairly obvious to anyone that followed her stories that New York wasnt a goer. All these elusive "meetings" but from what I seen her content didnt change one bit at all,no newer companies working with her,no content aimed at her market. It was the exact same work that she has been doing from her room in limerick. I think she thought alot would fall into her lap like here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can we all stop fighting about who works harder for their car???

A Merc is a taxi man’s car! End of!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest i think she watched too much sex and the city and not one person intervened and said no it's not at all like you think it's gonna be.
But the one thing i still can't fathom is HOW she could afford a midtown Manhattan apt alone!!! The rent must've been 4k a month please correct me if im wrong. Going to the few events in NYC she went to was networking, getting her name out there, but it hardly paid the bills!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest i think she watched too much sex and the city and not one person intervened and said no it's not at all like you think it's gonna be.
But the one thing i still can't fathom is HOW she could afford a midtown Manhattan apt alone!!! The rent must've been 4k a month please correct me if im wrong. Going to the few events in NYC she went to was networking, getting her name out there, but it hardly paid the bills!?
Poor girl. At least it took getting home to realise NYC was not for her. As previous poster said... She can drive now round Ireland... super spreader... with her boot full of Boohoo..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cos she didn’t pay for the car!!!! She has sold herself to the influencer world. I’m sure she is loving the attention being back in Limerick again after being a nobody in NY. She is insufferable right now. The selfishness of her actions throughout Covid is what has really made me dislike her.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how long it will be until she starts all the boohoo hauls again
I think she'll wait until boohoo release their report in September and they won't find anything so louise will be happy enough to keep working with them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.