Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google her net worth and you’ll be shocked at what she earns - whether that’s accurate or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I’ve looked at a few peoples before (celebs and influencers) and I don’t know how accurate it really is. It said some were worth a lot less then I would have thought and others way more so not sure how accurate it is.

These bloggers won't know the real world if it slapped them in the face...sound like my dad there😆😆but anyway no person in their early 30s could afford a Merc let's be realistic here esp with the cost of living in Ireland. #carenvy😂😂

Reactions: 4
Louise is paying nada for this. Yes, she is paying in time by using her time to post pics etc and probably show up at a few events for Mercedes and Frank Hogans. Unfortunately time/ in exchange for posts isnt a listed currency but in blogger land it is. Say she was thrilled to be giving back to rented bmw! Also I'm not a jealous hater 🙄, have a lovely car that I paid for myself and will never aagain darken to door of Frank Hogans!

Reactions: 11
Ive always been a fan of Louise and my heart sunk watching her stories just now esp after her recent chat around boohoo and how she's really going to think about what brands she works with and for what reason.

I agree with whoever said above about how she had the perfect opportunity to use her platform to do good - promote eco friendly car / second hand / efficient but she's went with the first offer for selfish reasons and hadn't planned long term what she wants her platform to be about.

So disappointed to read her response to a follower who asked a genuine question to understand her partnership more it wasnt judging or trolling it was - hey Louise, I'm a follower of yours can you tell us more about how your doing this. And she responded so mean and she turned into the troll. I guess shows she's perhaps insecure and defensive.

She was one of the few bloggers who was always transparent about how her partnerships worked and why she worked with a brand - watch her old vlogs, now she's just morphed into the standard 'il take all freebies I can get' blogger who brings no value or authenticity to her following.

When I was her age (maybe older, 30ish) & in a really well paid job & doing alot of driving, I bought a VW Polo new after having a used golf as my first car for years. It was my first new car I was so proud of, not exactly 'chic' but it did the job and was reliable and I loved beating around in it.

Anyway I'm rambling now but I feel sorry for Louise, she's drifting into this false luxury driven lifestyle that isn't realistic or relevant in these times and she is loosing respect for doing so - esp in light of people loading jobs, people dying and the world essentially in a crisis. Go and try get a proper job Louise, build up a career and use your ambition for good, keep blogging on the side on topics you really love and you will remain authentic.

Reactions: 26
Ive always been a fan of Louise and my heart sunk watching her stories just now esp after her recent chat around boohoo and how she's really going to think about what brands she works with and for what reason.

I agree with whoever said above about how she had the perfect opportunity to use her platform to do good - promote eco friendly car / second hand / efficient but she's went with the first offer for selfish reasons and hadn't planned long term what she wants her platform to be about.

So disappointed to read her response to a follower who asked a genuine question to understand her partnership more it wasnt judging or trolling it was - hey Louise, I'm a follower of yours can you tell us more about how your doing this. And she responded so mean and she turned into the troll. I guess shows she's perhaps insecure and defensive.

She was one of the few bloggers who was always transparent about how her partnerships worked and why she worked with a brand - watch her old vlogs, now she's just morphed into the standard 'il take all freebies I can get' blogger who brings no value or authenticity to her following.

When I was her age (maybe older, 30ish) & in a really well paid job & doing alot of driving, I bought a VW Polo new after having a used golf as my first car for years. It was my first new car I was so proud of, not exactly 'chic' but it did the job and was reliable and I loved beating around in it.

Anyway I'm rambling now but I feel sorry for Louise, she's drifting into this false luxury driven lifestyle that isn't realistic or relevant in these times and she is loosing respect for doing so - esp in light of people loading jobs, people dying and the world essentially in a crisis. Go and try get a proper job Louise, build up a career and use your ambition for good, keep blogging on the side on topics you really love and you will remain authentic.
Yes i used to love Louise..she was so genuine but now shes morphed into the generic blogger..who would sell her granny🙄To see her posing/boasting today with a freebie Mercedes when so much crisis going on in the world really turned my stomach tbt😏😏

Reactions: 12
These bloggers won't know the real world if it slapped them in the face...sound like my dad there😆😆but anyway no person in their early 30s could afford a Merc let's be realistic here esp with the cost of living in Ireland. #carenvy😂😂
Ah that’s not true. Plenty in their early 30’s have one-those with good jobs who have worked hard!

Reactions: 5
Have to say I'm really disappointed in Louise after this latest post, I actually enjoyed her NYC content and felt she was one of the better bloggers. When people here said she was gonna get a free car, I actually didnt think she would be so predictable - proved me wrong! If she is getting it for a lesser price, she could at least be transparent about her payment plan, but nah she has too many huns saying 'you deserve it gurl' 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Ah that’s not true. Plenty in their early 30’s have one-those with good jobs who have worked hard!
Ye come across loads of people in their early 30s through my job who earn a fortune. Usually lawyers or people in the tech industry..but not many would get a Merc because as other people said it's a bit of an old person car 😂 and what kind of 30 something really needs a car that big.

God knows what the marketing person in frank Hogan was doing partnering with someone who has been totally disregarding the restrictions and quidelines, and who's followers are probably mostly teenagers/ early 20s who couldn't afford that kind of car.

Again these Influencers are advertising stuff that is going to make people feel like they have to have it even if they can't afford it, and potentially get into debt just so they can have this lifestyle that they think they have to have.

Reactions: 8
I drive a merc. I hate to sound shallow but it was a milestone for me, bought with my own hard earned money, and sacrificed other things to get it. This has put me right off the brand, and that dealership I would NEVER deal with after seeing that post. Years & years spent studying, CVS sent left, right and centre to get a good job, working tirelessly, eventually spent the money on something frivolous as a bit of fun, and this lady who’s barely done a real day’s work in her life, is driving the same car, gifted. Vom. No better than the wags.

And supporting “affordable”, seemingly slave labour fashion...this girl is insane

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
YES but that’s not Louise!! She doesn’t work hard!!. Doesn’t know the meaning of the world. Look the reality is I have a nice car and also live in a nice place. I would never begrudge anyone that has ‘earned’ their money but Louise has not and that’s what eeraks people. Then she goes on to be vague and won’t even admit to the fact that she gets everything for free and is not transparent with her followers asking questions. Again if you admitted you get things for free people woukd have more repeat for influencers but it’s hard to respect an influencer who thinks ‘hard work’ is emailing companies all day asking for freebies!!

Reactions: 12
There’s a video on her stories of her trying to reverse a small banger! Best of luck with the big Merc hun! You need a pilot’s licence for that yoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ye come across loads of people in their early 30s through my job who earn a fortune. Usually lawyers or people in the tech industry..but not many would get a Merc because as other people said it's a bit of an old person car 😂 and what kind of 30 something really needs a car that big.

God knows what the marketing person in frank Hogan was doing partnering with someone who has been totally disregarding the restrictions and quidelines, and who's followers are probably mostly teenagers/ early 20s who couldn't afford that kind of car.

Again these Influencers are advertising stuff that is going to make people feel like they have to have it even if they can't afford it, and potentially get into debt just so they can have this lifestyle that they think they have to have.
Off topic but a good story..I went on a date once with a lad who was posh af, he drove a 100k Merc thought he was the bees knees. We got stopped at a checkpoint the garda turned around and said right lads out ye get. Apparently the lad was stopped 4 months ago for having no tax and was still driving around with no tax, tow truck landed car lifted and impounded and I ended up walking home that night. Moral of the story don't date a wannabee the car was all for show 😂😂 I'm all for working hard and buying whatever you want with money earned but given the hard times people are facing, the uncertainty, unemployment, businesses forced to shutdown and the economy has gone to tit it is probably bad timing advertising a top of range Merc 🤔🤔

My husband did and he’s 31 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has a good job and works hard.
Good for your husband, I don't know many.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some not all of these so call "influencers" are no better than those who make a career out of been on the dole...want everything for nothing. The rest of us are fools working long hours, try to juggle work from home with home schooling etc

Reactions: 9
I work in influencer marketing and as much as I am not always their biggest fans I have to say it’s nice to see a woman working with a garage for a change instead of the usual GAA/ Rugby heads.

I do agree it’s confusing with the #ambassador but she has said she’s paying. I think even if she mentions the garage she’d have to write that to be covered. you’d never see anyone online sayingexactly how much they paid / are paying for cars/ houses n all that.

she also has done some good charity work during the pandemic, didn’t she raise nearly 90 grand for Pieta house. That deserves some credit

My husband did and he’s 31 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has a good job and works hard.
Can we stop with the works hard nonsense? Plenty of people work hard and can't afford this type of car. Your husband just happens to get paid better. It's nothing to do with working hard.

Reactions: 18
I work in influencer marketing and as much as I am not always their biggest fans I have to say it’s nice to see a woman working with a garage for a change instead of the usual GAA/ Rugby heads.

I do agree it’s confusing with the #ambassador but she has said she’s paying. I think even if she mentions the garage she’d have to write that to be covered. you’d never see anyone online sayingexactly how much they paid / are paying for cars/ houses n all that.

she also has done some good charity work during the pandemic, didn’t she raise nearly 90 grand for Pieta house. That deserves some credit
the girl turns nothing down.... if she was offered the job as mascot for the Irish rugby team she’d get in the gear and stand on the pitch...

9409D8A5-C338-40A7-A599-3F39528A4B97.jpeg

Reminder yet again....
Louise has a rave thread, and do any of us really care who’s husband, wife or sister has a merc.

I have 6. Do I duck but it’s easy to lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don't get why she would buy a 202 merecedes when she was moaning 5 minutes ago how much money she lost in rent in New York. She must be really flush with cash because there are way cheaper cars to get.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.