Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt someone who doesn't have a proper job would be able to get a brand new 202 Merc on PCP or higher purchase. The deposit alone needs to be anywhere 10-30%.

It's disgusting that people have lost their jobs left right and centre and probably had to give up their cars because they can't afford them and she sits around all day or goes off galavanting all over the country for free and then gets a brand new car
Maybe she's got a lease agreement with the garage so 🤔

Reactions: 1
Maybe she's got a lease agreement with the garage so 🤔

Could be something like the garage paying her each month the amount that the lease payment would be so she can look to be paying it herself.

Also wasn't she going on about sustainability the other day then goes and gets a feckin Merc!

Reactions: 8
Could be something like the garage paying her each month the amount that the lease payment would be so she can look to be paying it herself.
Generally an ambassador gets the car for free so they got stung badly if they're paying her & providing the car 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s being deliberately vague, no it’s not free cos she’s working for them but also she’s paying for it. How exactly does that work? Can only assume she’s getting a monthly payment from them for being a brand ambassador and that is being offset against the price of the car.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why they all have to be so deliberately vague with things like this and then expect us all to 100% take their word that the product they're shilling this week is definitely the absolute best. Never mind the tens of other similar products that were also the best! The sooner this industry goes bust the better.

Reactions: 13
And no doubt she'll drive the car for a few months and will then be given a new one in January.. so much for sustainability and being environmentally friendly!

Reactions: 11
And she added a snarky "not that I have to publicly disclose that" at the end. Heaven forbid you'd be transparent about a single thing Lousie. If she was so serious in her Boohoo chat the other day about being sustainable why didn't she get a second hand car?! Absolute bullshit.

You can be sure she's still getting a massive discount on her monthly payments.

It honestly looks like a middle aged business man's car, not a young woman's. She's going to look ridiculous driving up and down the M7 in it.
And all over Ireland! No road long enough now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she think we are all idiots? No we are all just jealous and haters 😂😂 What I’d like to know is where she gets her money from to afford to pay off the rent in New York, pay for the US visa, pay for Coop-a-rents flights, ship some of her stuff back to Ireland ( which she has said before was so expensive). Then spend numerous weeks on holidays around Ireland and now gets a Mercedes. And expects her followers to believe she pays for all of this herself 🙄🙄

and of course she throws in ‘making this a more permanent move’ on the car post. Hunnie you had no intention of going back. She’s been plotting this fake narrative for the last few months of will or won’t I? The next narrative will be finding amidst the pandemic and how hard it was to settle back into Irish life after being away for 6 months

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why not get an eclectic car? Use that as her “thing” drive some kind of environmental or conscientious strategy with her page. Not a chance though cos of the throw away culture and shiny expensive things these influencers showcase.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Google her net worth and you’ll be shocked at what she earns - whether that’s accurate or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
"Well deserved" says Belle Azzure under the car pic. Like what does that even mean? I can't think of one single reason why Louise Cooney (who did nothing but home workouts for 3 months followed by a 2 month grand tour of Ireland) deserves a free car!

I just googled Pippa, Roz, Rosie net worth and it comes up the same as Louise's so think that's just some sort of generic site!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fair play to her if she can get a Merc on the cheap - I'm sure we'd all take it if it was offered to us - but at least be transparent about the deal you have struck with Mercedes. She said she pays monthly but guaranteed not the same amount as you or I would pay if we were to stroll in there and get one so surely we'd deserve to know that. The way she says then that she doesn't have to explain how she pays for it 🙄 If you're trying to advertise it to us as part of a campaign and being given a hefty discount for it that we wouldn't get I think you'll find you do.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.