Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness if all i had to do was drop a few hints on my stories for a free car, i wouldnt be posting here, thats for sure!! 🤪

But to describe it as 'chic' 😂😂😂 its a car you twit. Must have learned that word from her pal Retro in NYC

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She NEVER had any intention of going back to NYC. She'll always use covid as the reason it all went pear shaped but we all know it went pear shaped long before covid - when she brought the dog with her it was game over. She got very little work and just couldn't cut it out there. All the updates saying ' oh I don't know if i'll go back, i hope i can go back ' what utter bollox

Reactions: 20
Looks like it's part of a bigger thing with Mercedes - not Louise directly - but I'd say Mercedes are trying to get more women in their cars and the dealership saw a golden opportunity when Louise contacted them asking for a sponsorship. One of the hashtags is shesmercedes, click into it and there's thousands of pictures. Nice car but how many of her followers can afford to get a car like that? What's the point of being an ambassador and advertising the car if the audience can't afford it. I think her audience is the target demographic but we can afford sweet duck all. If she comes out talking about financing options I'll scream. These influencers will ruin peoples finances before Covid does.

Reactions: 12
"I've been looking at cars so hopefully by next week I'll have made a decision" aka "hopefully by next week a dealership will have contacted me to be a brand ambassador"
a bleeping merc. What a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Exactly how many of Louise's followers can afford a €43,000 + car? 🙄 I'd actually feel so weird getting all this stuff for free, I'd say it totally warps your expectations. It's nice being able to feel like you earned something.

All the comments fangirling over it are unreal 🤢

That makes me so angry.....most girls who work hard all their lives would only dream of having a car like this, she drops a few hints and gets one handed to her!the insurance earlier was prob gifted to her aswell. Influencers just so shameless lately with everything going on..,.its not a proper job, how would they cope in the real world without freebies been handed to them every day!

I wish to duck they’d lock down limerick.
keep this bint, her depressed dog and her bleeping “chic” car away from the rest of Ireland.

She NEVER had any intention of going back to NYC. She'll always use covid as the reason it all went pear shaped but we all know it went pear shaped long before covid - when she brought the dog with her it was game over. She got very little work and just couldn't cut it out there. All the updates saying ' oh I don't know if i'll go back, i hope i can go back ' what utter bollox
TRUTH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That makes me so angry.....most girls who work hard all their lives would only dream of having a car like this, she drops a few hints and gets one handed to her!the insurance earlier was prob gifted to her aswell. Influencers just so shameless lately with everything going on..,.its not a proper job, how would they cope in the real world without freebies been handed to them every day!
She's saying she's paying for it in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like it's part of a bigger thing with Mercedes - not Louise directly - but I'd say Mercedes are trying to get more women in their cars and the dealership saw a golden opportunity when Louise contacted them asking for a sponsorship. One of the hashtags is shesmercedes, click into it and there's thousands of pictures. Nice car but how many of her followers can afford to get a car like that? What's the point of being an ambassador and advertising the car if the audience can't afford it. I think her audience is the target demographic but we can afford sweet duck all. If she comes out talking about financing options I'll scream. These influencers will ruin peoples finances before Covid does.
Couldn’t agree more with this🙌🏻 I hope young impressionable girls don’t copy these brain dead influencers and get themselves into debt just to “look the part for the gram” 🙄 Mercedes are not bleeping cheap finance options or not, I think it’s shocking they’re allowed to advertise really expensive stuff like this given the average of their audience. They give the impression you don’t need to work hard to earn these kind of luxuries and it’s an absolute disgrace😡 the sooner the better influencers are cancelled!!

How does being a brand ambassador for a dealership work?
It depends on the dealership but generally the brand ambassador gets the car for free in exchange for x amount of posts & appearances promoting the garage but it's really up to the garage to follow up to ensure that's upheld. Most people now buy on PCP so a €43k car is generally more affordable that way but the banks are more strict especially with sections of the economy affected by covid.

Reactions: 3
Whenever I see merc i think of a woman i worked with. Iived at home pure notions only had a span new merc a few wks, all the park assist and cameras for receversing and still crashed into a pillar in a car park 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's saying she's paying for it in the comments.
And she added a snarky "not that I have to publicly disclose that" at the end. Heaven forbid you'd be transparent about a single thing Lousie. If she was so serious in her Boohoo chat the other day about being sustainable why didn't she get a second hand car?! Absolute bullshit.

You can be sure she's still getting a massive discount on her monthly payments.

It honestly looks like a middle aged business man's car, not a young woman's. She's going to look ridiculous driving up and down the M7 in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh duck off you stupid cow. Yes, if you’re calling yourself a “brand ambassador“ you kinda do need to tell your audience what kind of kick back you’re getting.

and you look stupid with that car.

52205B36-D770-4D29-A79B-77526C7FAEA3.jpeg

oh well you should have said that before Louise ...... SOLD 😂🤣😂🤣😂
duck off 😂🤣😂

6DFBA67E-C200-437F-8037-F64A89CAA979.jpeg

depressed dog and mystery man nobody gives a duck about will look great in that, as will you in your boohoo sweatshop outfit. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bit of a snarky response to a simple question and it didn't come across as hateful at all.

It showed 4 comments when I first saw it but when I clicked in, only one showed up. Dirty delete

Reactions: 6
The car is worth €45k... for hire purchase you would need a regular income , payslips not to mention with covid and all that now the rules for getting car finance would be tough and her industry would not be considered stable. She’s getting a huge discount if she’s paying anything , I smell a rat

Reactions: 14
Exactly how many of Louise's followers can afford a €43,000 + car? 🙄 I'd actually feel so weird getting all this stuff for free, I'd say it totally warps your expectations. It's nice being able to feel like you earned something.

All the comments fangirling over it are unreal 🤢
I know 🙄 'oooh you deserve this so much', jesus christ 🤮

• Sick
It depends on the dealership but generally the brand ambassador gets the car for free in exchange for x amount of posts & appearances promoting the garage but it's really up to the garage to follow up to ensure that's upheld. Most people now buy on PCP so a €43k car is generally more affordable that way but the banks are more strict especially with sections of the economy affected by covid.
I highly doubt someone who doesn't have a proper job would be able to get a brand new 202 Merc on PCP or higher purchase. The deposit alone needs to be anywhere 10-30%.

It's disgusting that people have lost their jobs left right and centre and probably had to give up their cars because they can't afford them and she sits around all day or goes off galavanting all over the country for free and then gets a brand new car

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.