Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I work with had an evening job in a hotel, and Louise was the talk of the place when she stayed there.
She was gifted the room and food, but not drink.
She had her comped dinner in the restaurant, and ordered a taxi into the town around 2 miles away, to buy wine at the off licence and pay the corkage fee instead of paying for drink at the hotel.
She was difficult and grabby with the staff especially this big fuss over the wine.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
A girl I work with had an evening job in a hotel, and Louise was the talk of the place when she stayed there.
She was gifted the room and food, but not drink.
She had her comped dinner in the restaurant, and ordered a taxi into the town around 2 miles away, to buy wine at the off licence and pay the corkage fee instead of paying for drink at the hotel.
She was difficult and grabby with the staff especially this big fuss over the wine.
Not one bit surprised but I think businesses that stoop to the lowest level of marketing/promotion which in my opinion is giving freebies to and paying ā€œinfluencersā€ deserve what they get.

I am completely put off brands and businesses that deal with them. Iā€™d avoid a hotel that gave a free room to any of them, and as for a Daniel Wellington watch šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not one bit surprised but I think businesses that stoop to the lowest level of marketing/promotion which in my opinion is giving freebies to and paying ā€œinfluencersā€ deserve what they get.

I am completely put off brands and businesses that deal with them. Iā€™d avoid a hotel that gave a free room to any of them, and as for a Daniel Wellington watch šŸ˜‚
Same, when brands use influencers I'm just like thanks for letring me know what not to buy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Covid definitely brought out the greed and the drop in morals in some of the influencers for sure. There is a few I was 100% convinced were genuine but couldn't believe the increase in af,spon,swipe up ect from even the most genuine ones. All very disappointing

Clementine McNeice also loves the pestle and mortar erase paste now, whoā€™s next?
itā€™s pathetic and ridiculous they all start loving products at exact same time, obviously once they pay well

Reactions: 16
I thought it was hilarious how no blogger could live without river island until covid started,river island must have cut the budget because not one blogger mentioned them or showed off anything they purchased from the site!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was hilarious how no blogger could live without river island until covid started,river island must have cut the budget because not one blogger mentioned them or showed off anything they purchased from the site!
So true! I canā€™t see RI getting through any downturn. Their stuff is so over priced and hasnā€™t really changed over the years

Reactions: 20
Clementine McNeice also loves the pestle and mortar erase paste now, whoā€™s next?
itā€™s pathetic and ridiculous they all start loving products at exact same time, obviously once they pay well
They dont even bother to behave like they used it before! Like least scrape out some ladies and make it look like you've used it a few times rather than opening your brand new jar šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So true! I canā€™t see RI getting through any downturn. Their stuff is so over priced and hasnā€™t really changed over the years
Was surprised Oasis failed before RI. The only things i buy in RI is shoes and maybe handbags. The quality of their clothes is awful. Expensice tack a lot of the time. 30 euro for a tshirt with holes in it. Can get something similar in pennies for a lot less

Reactions: 18
I think they closed their online store for a while so nothing for these ladies to try sell.

Reactions: 4
Only for a little while though. Like I haven't seen 1 post for anything river island at all organic or sponsored
Maybe they copped on the influencer swipe ups don't really generate much sales. Like I'd swipe up sometimes out of curiosity but never actually buy something recommended by an influencer

Reactions: 3
Jaysis I'm shocked she didn't put a swipe up link on the coffee and ice cream truck in Spanish point!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And Lousie is off jaunting around the county again! I used to really like the Armada but I can't stand that they're now using influencers to shill themselves. We get enough of it from the Garrihys already. It's in such a unique location but it's slowly becoming more and more indistinguishable from every other modern hotel. Popular in a bad way now.

Reactions: 13
I cant wait to see next year when hopefully covid is gone šŸ¤ž how many will forego their sun holidays and promote staycations?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.