Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise didn’t have the personality or drive to be in NY.

like them or not the ones who are doing well there have brass necks and they’re willing to throw themselves around the city to be seen and make connections.

louise tried to teach cooper how to ring a bell to piss, and that was the most entertaining content she’d posted since her move 😐

I’m still following her but I rarely view her stories or read her posts, I see she’s still doing her pandemic tour of Ireland!

idiot.!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Louise was quite unassuming and relatable at the start but honestly I think she’s a pure dose of shite lately. It’s all designer this and that, traveling here and there and there are so many so financially hurt from all that’s going on at the moment I think her carry on has been distasteful

Disappointed to hear Louise is moving back to Ireland, loved her NY vlogs. She should have stayed in NY during lockdown and stuck it out yes I'm speaking from my own experience I live overseas I know how it felt being abroad during the pandemic. She spent a fortune on visas and I understand the homesickness didn't help and settling into a new environment. I see it all the time people decide to go home and they never return and then the regret sets in 😐

Reactions: 14
That one she is friends with, Belle Azure or whatever. What a pointless influencer. Who follows her and what do they get out of her? Same with Lauren Arthurs. What is the point of her? All she does is show freebie after freebie and go on about her walks. Total snooze fest
Love Lauren thread started ladies for anyone interested!

Reactions: 5
I quite liked Louise. She was dull and inoffensive, but that kept it about the fashion/New York. It’s really only the Corona travel diary that is irritating me, but at the same time, you’re allowed to travel now so I don’t see what everyone’s issue is!

Reactions: 5
I quite liked Louise. She was dull and inoffensive, but that kept it about the fashion/New York. It’s really only the Corona travel diary that is irritating me, but at the same time, you’re allowed to travel now so I don’t see what everyone’s issue is!
It’s supposed to be essential travel within Ireland too! But fair enough people can holiday! One staycation is enough for the rest of us mere mortals! She’s back on the road this morning spreading her covid germs around the place. She needs to be a bit more responsible! She wants to get her hair done in Dublin, go to a Pilates class and then get her waxing done in another county! That’s not cool.

Reactions: 13
Disappointed to hear Louise is moving back to Ireland, loved her NY vlogs. She should have stayed in NY during lockdown and stuck it out yes I'm speaking from my own experience I live overseas I know how it felt being abroad during the pandemic. She spent a fortune on visas and I understand the homesickness didn't help and settling into a new environment. I see it all the time people decide to go home and they never return and then the regret sets in 😐
I get what you're saying but New York was the worst affected place in the U.S and I don't think it's any better at the moment. Why would she isolate herself in that small apartment in the middle of a completely locked down city where she couldn't see anyone at all for months when she had the means to fly home and spend that time with her family. I don't think NY was working out for her anyway, she seemed really miserable over there. Doesn't matter how much money she spent if she's not happy.

Reactions: 15
I get what you're saying but New York was the worst affected place in the U.S and I don't think it's any better at the moment. Why would she isolate herself in that small apartment in the middle of a completely locked down city where she couldn't see anyone at all for months when she had the means to fly home and spend that time with her family. I don't think NY was working out for her anyway, she seemed really miserable over there. Doesn't matter how much money she spent if she's not happy.
100% agree after watching her video on YouTube she didn't seem to enjoy New York at all and she's much happier at home, also her profession she wouldn't have the work and the press events to attend given the circumstances . Everyone is different I suppose personally I would have stayed but I'm speaking from my own experience after killing myself to secure a visa and building a career, home etc

Reactions: 7
100% agree after watching her video on YouTube she didn't seem to enjoy New York at all and she's much happier at home, also her profession she wouldn't have the work and the press events to attend given the circumstances . Everyone is different I suppose personally I would have stayed but I'm speaking from my own experience after killing myself to secure a visa and building a career, home etc
And that's the difference between an influencer and a 'normal' person, us norms can't afford to just head home when the going gets tough.

Reactions: 2
And that's the difference between an influencer and a 'normal' person, us norms can't afford to just head home when the going gets tough.
She was meant to fly home for Belle Azzure wedding shortly after that anyways so maybe she changed flights? At that time Aer Lingus were being quite accommodating & it wouldn't have cost as much as a last minute flight?

She was meant to fly home for Belle Azzure wedding shortly after that anyways so maybe she changed flights? At that time Aer Lingus were being quite accommodating & it wouldn't have cost as much as a last minute flight?
Regardless of the cost of flights if your not happy it's not worth it. She tried it anyway. Good luck to her, looking forward to watching her next chapter 🌈🌈

Reactions: 11
oh for goodness sake, stop being so melodramatic. Flights home from New York are 400euro. She was miserable, haemorrhaging money & in the middle of a global pandemic.You can’t blame the girl for admitting she made a mistake going to New York & wanting to come home to be with her family. If she had stayed you’d be complaining too!

Reactions: 20
Also it was common sense to cone home. If she had the misfortune of getting sick over there, she could have ended up with a massive bill. She was right to get out if there at the time

Reactions: 14
oh for goodness sake, stop being so melodramatic. Flights home from New York are 400euro. She was miserable, haemorrhaging money & in the middle of a global pandemic.You can’t blame the girl for admitting she made a mistake going to New York & wanting to come home to be with her family. If she had stayed you’d be complaining too!
I don't think a lot of people have an issue with her coming home..personally I had an issue with her going to "isolate" in Doolin but going out for walks every day where she could have come in contact with locals from the area. She could have isolated at home.

Reactions: 6
I don't think a lot of people have an issue with her coming home..personally I had an issue with her going to "isolate" in Doolin but going out for walks every day where she could have come in contact with locals from the area. She could have isolated at home.
Did she not just wander the roads within 2kms of the house she was in? From what I saw, she got food deliveries, she didn’t go near the village or visit anyone. Better that than infect her family being cooped up in a house with them. Look, I hate the influencer world, but at the end of the day she’s only a girl that takes pictures of herself In tatty fast fashion for money, this is her first pandemic like the rest of us, she isn’t Dr. Cooney, she isn’t a scientist, and she doesn’t have a degree in immunology. No-one should be looking to her for advice on how to weather a pandemic!

Reactions: 32
A lot of this is unfair about Louise, she seems like a decent girl. She’s very wholesome, and she didn’t break any rules, she always stuck to what was permitted in the phases.shes allowed to travel It’s awful she had to leave her apartment and all her stuff there, must be a nightmare! I thought on her visa she’d be ok to return ?

Reactions: 15
A lot of this is unfair about Louise, she seems like a decent girl. She’s very wholesome, and she didn’t break any rules, she always stuck to what was permitted in the phases.shes allowed to travel It’s awful she had to leave her apartment and all her stuff there, must be a nightmare! I thought on her visa she’d be ok to return ?
She did actually. She returned to Doolin and stayed in another cottage while we were still under travel restrictions. She was cute enough however not to say where she was at the time.

Reactions: 6
She did actually. She returned to Doolin and stayed in another cottage while we were still under travel restrictions. She was cute enough however not to say where she was at the time.
what other cottage ? Did she not stay in the one she posted about? Was what she done not correct procedure ? Isolating for 2 weeks ?

Reactions: 3
Did she not just wander the roads within 2kms of the house she was in? From what I saw, she got food deliveries, she didn’t go near the village or visit anyone. Better that than infect her family being cooped up in a house with them. Look, I hate the influencer world, but at the end of the day she’s only a girl that takes pictures of herself In tatty fast fashion for money, this is her first pandemic like the rest of us, she isn’t Dr. Cooney, she isn’t a scientist, and she doesn’t have a degree in immunology. No-one should be looking to her for advice on how to weather a pandemic!
She was but she could have easily bumped into someone. People in the area were commenting saying it wasn't fair for her to go there to isolate but then walk around the area. Plus she would have been travelling more than the allowed distance to get home. Nobody else could go anywhere further than 2km at the time so why should it have been different for her? She has shown all along that she has no regard for the rules at all.

She was but she could have easily bumped into someone. People in the area were commenting saying it wasn't fair for her to go there to isolate but then walk around the area. Plus she would have been travelling more than the allowed distance to get home. Nobody else could go anywhere further than 2km at the time so why should it have been different for her? She has shown all along that she has no regard for the rules at all.
In fairness she did seem to isolate when she came back, I don't think she should get stick for that. You were allowed go for walks when self isolating. I'd say she had no chance of bumping into anyone! She could have easily gone straight home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.