Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but Louise is a Class A selfish witch the way she has carried on the past few weeks. Riding her way through various counties, visiting every friend under the sun, off to Dublin to get her hair done as if Limerick hadn't a single hairdresser. Someone said it above but the way she dresses, going around her family home as if she's a reject from Sweet Valley high. Cop yourself on woman. Show a bit of respect for the Covid guidelines in this country that you were quick enough to flee back to for protection.
I'd forgotten all about Sweet Valley High!!

She shares the dog with her old housemate in Dublin, so he's been in Dublin with her for the past few months. Lousie went to visit him for 5 minutes a few weeks ago. Very odd set up, I'm sure the dog missed her.
I'd say he's much happier where he is now, not living in a tiny apartment and having to wear shoes everywhere he goes.

Reactions: 8
I've been wanting to know what happened to her dog that she loved so much she flew it to NY yet when back home its no where to be seen!?
So odd yeh..she had shared custody of the pooch with old housemare Chloe..& now she him!!Poor dod musnt know if its coming or going!!Hes been forgotten quickly!!

Reactions: 2
Thanks for clearing that up! I had thought the dog must be hers for her to fly him all that way,agreed he looked miserable as sin the whole time in New York

Reactions: 5
So odd yeh..she had shared custody of the pooch with old housemare Chloe..& now she him!!Poor dod musnt know if its coming or going!!Hes been forgotten quickly!!
It's such a strange set up! It always seemed like Chloe was Cooper's actual owner and Louise just borrowed him for the gram. And I thought they were meant to do 6 months each, he only went over to NY after Christmas and she sent him back up to Dublin as soon as she came home in March/April. Why isn't she taking care of him instead of swanning around the country.

Reactions: 4
It's such a strange set up! It always seemed like Chloe was Cooper's actual owner and Louise just borrowed him for the gram. And I thought they were meant to do 6 months each, he only went over to NY after Christmas and she sent him back up to Dublin as soon as she came home in March/April. Why isn't she taking care of him instead of swanning around the country.
The whole thing is very strange...could be totally wrong here but I think he was also living with her parents for a few months in the run-up to him moving to NYC.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think Cooper was with her parents before NY and she did have him for a good part of lockdown as she was posting stories of him with Winnie (her mums dog) I do agree though its a strange set up for poor Cooper as he hasnt got a permanent home

Reactions: 6
Seems like she's back up in Dublin today, probably in everyone's houses again

She's off to Wexford in a camper van for a couple of days. Yesterday she had lunch with Lauren Arthurs, Ciara O'Doherty and Lorna Claire Weightman in Angelinas. Yesterday evening she had dinner out with her 2 sisters in The Ivy. Today off to Wexford with 2 others. She is literally the biggest Covid guidelines flaunting witch. Her antics since Covid began have made me detest her. Doesn't give 2 shits about keeping the country safe.

Reactions: 18
She's off to Wexford in a camper van for a couple of days. Yesterday she had lunch with Lauren Arthurs, Ciara O'Doherty and Lorna Claire Weightman in Angelinas. Yesterday evening she had dinner out with her 2 sisters in The Ivy. Today off to Wexford with 2 others. She is literally the biggest Covid guidelines flaunting witch. Her antics since Covid began have made me detest her. Doesn't give 2 shits about keeping the country safe.
Sure who cares about doctors dying as long as Louise gets to keep her insta content going. 😒

Exactly Panda. Louise's content is far more high priority. The absolute cheek of her the other day to come on her stories with her cigarette voice and tell us all about wearing masks and social distancing. Louise you're a hypocritical witch.

Reactions: 11
Exactly Panda. Louise's content is far more high priority. The absolute cheek of her the other day to come on her stories with her cigarette voice and tell us all about wearing masks and social distancing. Louise you're a hypocritical witch.
Amen.

Reactions: 4
Wexford has the second lowest rate of Covid cases so you can feic off back to Limerick in your Covid wagon Lou Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh they all hate a call-out, I commented politely in Lauren Arthurs post where she was promoting tat from companies who don’t pay their workers. I suppose she prefers to be morally corrupt and just read the compliments.

Reactions: 3
The girl adores herself and to a point beyond just being confident. It's gloomy enough weather today but Louise has to parade herself around in a skimpy bikini thinking she's about to hit the board walk of Jersey shore! You're in Kilmore quay you fool.

Reactions: 13
Lo
Oh they all hate a call-out, I commented politely in Lauren Arthurs post where she was promoting tat from companies who don’t pay their workers. I suppose she prefers to be morally corrupt and just read the compliments.
I just saw Lauren is in Cabu this week. We booked there a few weeks ago and it's not cheap! It's so annoying they get stuff like this for free! Also kind of makes me not want to go 😂 if Louise shows up there now I'll want to go even less 😂

Just saw Lauren captioned a story "first of the birthday deliveries" it's disgusting how greedy and entitled these people are to just assume they are going to be sent loads of stuff!

Lo

I just saw Lauren is in Cabu this week. We booked there a few weeks ago and it's not cheap! It's so annoying they get stuff like this for free! Also kind of makes me not want to go 😂 if Louise shows up there now I'll want to go even less 😂

Just saw Lauren captioned a story "first of the birthday deliveries" it's disgusting how greedy and entitled these people are to just assume they are going to be sent loads of stuff!
I just unfollowed her . That has annoyed me so much .

Reactions: 3
Mystery man... reveal yourself!
Is it Una Healy’s ex?
I know for a fact it isn’t. He wouldn’t associate himself with someone who isn’t intelligent.

Louise is an absolute idiot. Traipsing around the whole country visiting everyone and their nan mourning the loss of “her summer” as she wanted it to be completely blind to the fact that most of our lives are in a heap and on hold. Sorry but if I hear her go on about New York one more time I’ll lose my marbles. Okay so it wasn’t meant to be. Move on! She brings it up in every single post. Most of our lives are down the shitter Louise have some self awareness. Another thing that annoys me is her prancing about half naked in her pretty little thing tat. I can’t imagine sauntering about my house in half nothing with my dad and brother about 🙈 that probably says more about me than her but Jesus, I cringe at the tit she wears. Fabulous figure don’t get me wrong but what’s with the teeny shorts and low cut top while slothing it out on the couch at home in Limerick.
I think she’s the type of person who watched too many American cheesy cheerleading movies as a teen and now wants to recreate that life for herself in ny, the next Lauren Conrad making it big in fashion. Most of us grew out of that shite at the age of 19 and got into the real world but it’s like she’s still stuck in that teenybopper age. And don’t get me started on poor cooper in NY. She wanted him for the insta pics but the poor thing was depressed from the minute he got off the plane
That time she actually left the house wearing a tennis ensemble because she saw Lauren Arthurs wearing one... difference was Lauren was actually playing tennis! Frilly mini skirts were a thing of my past 20 years ago at the teenage discos. Def not for walking around Limerick City.

I don’t know how it has taken me so long to find this thread but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the comments. Hilarious, but also infuriating! Bare with me on this rant!

I started following Louise thinking “she’s pretty down to earth” but to be honest I think I was nosing more than anything on what it would be like to live in New York. Like what it would be like for a “normal” girl, not Retroflame. I could never identify with that. Louise has been following a dream since forever. “Modelling” (If you could call it that) on the high line in NY was the only fashion related thing I watched her do over there. She just doesn’t have what it takes to cut the mustard. Celia Holman Lee has giving so many tall, skinny, unattractive girls a skewed view of their capabilities in the modelling world. Now Louise isn’t unattractive by any means but she was trained by CHL to believe that she was worthy of an American catwalk which we all know is ridiculous. She signed up to an agency in NY. I checked that out too and it didn’t seem too legit or that it would benefit her in any way. Her trying to make friends with random ejit instagrammers because she was so lonely over there and needed new American followers was so desperate. I started appreciating my own mundane life more watching that.

Packing up Cooper to live with her was the most selfish thing she could have done at the time. NY is one of those cities where you can bring your dog/cat into 80% of the premises but she shunned him for the bright lights of NY and parties/events with her contracted agency friends!

Now, driving around Ireland during Covid is the most selfish thing she has done. She’s trying so hard to drum up content that she’s forgotten why she’s at home and everything she’s ever said about staying safe and social distancing. She’s going back to Dublin next week to see Cooper. 🙄 I suppose that’s a better excuse than going to the gym or the hairdressers. She has a contract to fulfil in Limerick though. She’s only gone and become Limerick’s tourism ambassador with Limerick.ie. She’s only posted about it in her stories and nothing on her grid. Pisses me off because Louise loves NY, not Limerick. In fact she’s probably spent more time outside Limerick than she has there since restrictions were lifted.

One last thing on the whole “who is her fella” fiasco! She spent so long in NY giving out advice about dating and saying how picky she was and she knows If something will last after one date. She comes home and she’s off galavanting around the country with someone! She has to have known him from before and she clearly had to cure her case of cobweb fanny after so many months on the dry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What is the deal with Cooper?? does she share him with her ex? can't remember his name! Very odd situation that she made such a big deal of bringing him to NY & now she barely sees him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.