Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd bore you to tears. Stunning girl but unfortunately that'll only get you so far in life. I'm not even sure that would have been enough to keep her going in NYC, the yanks love a bit of personality.

Reactions: 14
I cant keep up. I swear 2 weeks ago she was posting about how happy she was to be single... then last week road tripping all over Ireland with a new fella...

Reactions: 7
That one she is friends with, Belle Azure or whatever. What a pointless influencer. Who follows her and what do they get out of her? Same with Lauren Arthurs. What is the point of her? All she does is show freebie after freebie and go on about her walks. Total snooze fest

Reactions: 13
I don't think Belle is a proper influencer, she has an actual full time job at Google. Think it's just something she does on the side for extra cash. She seems genuine, I don't mind her.

Reactions: 8
That one she is friends with, Belle Azure or whatever. What a pointless influencer. Who follows her and what do they get out of her? Same with Lauren Arthurs. What is the point of her? All she does is show freebie after freebie and go on about her walks. Total snooze fest
She is a complete MELT - the crazy side parting, Awful style, spending her time on holidays in the states going to bleeping soul cycle and the Outrageously over the top tack-o-rama hen in Miami?! Like who the duck do these wans think they are? You’re from dunshaughlin, and you live in a semi d new build you’re not a long lost kardashian

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is a complete MELT - the crazy side parting, Awful style, spending her time on holidays in the states going to bleeping soul cycle and the Outrageously over the top tack-o-rama hen in Miami?! Like who the duck do these wans think they are? You’re from dunshaughlin, and you live in a semi d new build you’re not a long lost kardashian
I know someone that was on that hen and they said it was so stressful and her and Louise expected people to go to ridiculous expense and it caused a lot of stress

Reactions: 9
On the topic of Louise and that belle asnore melt. They keep saying what a great country we have, can’t wait to explore, can’t believe this is our home..
does they realise they’re in the uk?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On the topic of Louise and that belle asnore melt. They keep saying what a great country we have, can’t wait to explore, can’t believe this is our home..
does they realise they’re in the uk?
What a dicky thing to say! It may be Northern Ireland but its still Ireland. Love that they are showcasing somewhere that a lot of people wouldn't know of.

I like Bella, good craic in her lives!

Reactions: 14
What a dicky thing to say! It may be Northern Ireland but its still Ireland. Love that they are showcasing somewhere that a lot of people wouldn't know of.

I like Bella, good craic in her lives!
Yeah I agree. Dick move. It’s still our country IMO

Reactions: 11
I heard that when Louise moved to New York her dad was trying to get her car insured under her name (so she wouldn’t lose her no claims) and have her brother as a named driver on the car so he could use the car without paying a bomb for insurance. He lied about Louise living in Ireland and all. The person who took the call follows Louise and thought it seems suspicious so asked a couple time was he sure she was living in Ireland and he lied. She had to report it to her supervisor and the insurance was cancelled. Such a stupid thing to do because of her brother was in an accident and they realised she wasn’t in the country the insurance would have been void!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.