Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to like her NY content, but she hasn’t got the personality to make it exciting, everything down to her voice just seems so dull and uninspiring.

I was bored come January watching her in New York, I felt like I wanted to scream at cooper to ring the bleeping bell when he wanted to piss so we could all move the duck on. 😐
I also wanted to get him on a flight home so he could deal with the onset of depression he was experiencing in the New York cardboard box he was living In.

she’s not interesting enough to vlog, she might be a good clothes horse on Instagram for pretty little thing/ASOS but I was surprised how bad her NY vlogs were once she decorated the apartment 😐
She’s just so boring, nothing exciting, yes she hangs out with the cool gang and they all big each other up but she’s just meh

Reactions: 7
Anyone any scoop on the fella she stayed in the two hotels with the other day? She only did a Q&A recently and talked about how she was single so either she must have got chatting during lockdown or else an old flame?
She went from single to swanning all over Ireland very quickly. Either she was dating through the restricted phases or she's a fast mover. Or yes, maybe it's an ex

Reactions: 6
She was up in a house in Lough Derg with him and his friends. Was told by a friend of a friend. I'm not going to reveal his name because I don't think it's right or fair on either of them . A good looking couple though
Any idea how they met or how long they’ve been together?

Reactions: 1
She's obviously been reading the comments here..Hi Louise... social distancing photos suddenly appearing and masks...not much good when you are hugging your friends off camera..and worse 😏 but sure...let's play along.

Reactions: 11
Louise is an absolute idiot. Traipsing around the whole country visiting everyone and their nan mourning the loss of “her summer” as she wanted it to be completely blind to the fact that most of our lives are in a heap and on hold. Sorry but if I hear her go on about New York one more time I’ll lose my marbles. Okay so it wasn’t meant to be. Move on! She brings it up in every single post. Most of our lives are down the shitter Louise have some self awareness. Another thing that annoys me is her prancing about half naked in her pretty little thing tat. I can’t imagine sauntering about my house in half nothing with my dad and brother about 🙈 that probably says more about me than her but Jesus, I cringe at the tit she wears. Fabulous figure don’t get me wrong but what’s with the teeny shorts and low cut top while slothing it out on the couch at home in Limerick.
I think she’s the type of person who watched too many American cheesy cheerleading movies as a teen and now wants to recreate that life for herself in ny, the next Lauren Conrad making it big in fashion. Most of us grew out of that shite at the age of 19 and got into the real world but it’s like she’s still stuck in that teenybopper age. And don’t get me started on poor cooper in NY. She wanted him for the insta pics but the poor thing was depressed from the minute he got off the plane

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I like the tracksuit/athleisure trend in general but I think it looks so forced and uncool on Louise

Reactions: 6
Honestly I liked Louise - thought she was more relatable(compared to some others) and down to earth. But she has to be taking the piss with touring Ireland. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for supporting Irish businesses,local and national, but as someone here already said, imagine doing her contract tracing, they’d be there all bloody week.

In the last week alone she’s been roughly in 5 different counties with different groups of people. Yes people deserve a break away but this is excessive, unnecessary and could be potentially harmful if she gets covid or passes it onto other people!!

And the worst thing is that we all know it’s going to get worse, and Louise will be swanning around the place, completely ignorant and indifferent to those people actually affected, suffering and sadly dying.
HOW does she think this is okay?? Again, I used to like her. Now I’ve completely lost respect for her.

My mother died with Covid. Seeing her swan around like she has been doing hurts.. a lot. It's the lack of social distancing that bothers me, not the travelling though. Anyways, time for me to bow out.. thinking of this twit isn't good for anyone.

I’m so so sorry to hear that ❤❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.