Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wanted to like her NY content, but she hasn’t got the personality to make it exciting, everything down to her voice just seems so dull and uninspiring.

I was bored come January watching her in New York, I felt like I wanted to scream at cooper to ring the fucking bell when he wanted to piss so we could all move the fuck on. 😐
I also wanted to get him on a flight home so he could deal with the onset of depression he was experiencing in the New York cardboard box he was living In.

she’s not interesting enough to vlog, she might be a good clothes horse on Instagram for pretty little thing/ASOS but I was surprised how bad her NY vlogs were once she decorated the apartment 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Carlyq92

I know the past 7 months has shown how empty and pointless this whole influencer gig really is but Louise's credibility has taken a bigger hit than most I think. She's a stunning girl but Jesus she has nothing about her at all. Her feed is so boring without NY or other travel content. Look at the likes of Fionnuala Jay and Sarah Hanrahan. Completely different niches I know but those 2 girls have, and continue to create great content throughout this whole thing and haven't had to sell their souls to Boohoo in the process.

Scrk1994

The dog situation....who in their right mind shares a dog? Unless you and an ex had a pet and both want to see it I suppose. But even then, one person should be "sole owner", and the other person can visit?

It's completely unfair. Pets need stability and to know where their home/territory is. The poor thing probably doesn't know wtf is going on.

An unbearably selfish and immature thing to go do. What was Louise's plan when she was in New York, keep carting the dog over and back to Ireland every 6 months? Absolutely bonkers.

Adeline

"Well deserved" says Belle Azzure under the car pic. Like what does that even mean? I can't think of one single reason why Louise Cooney (who did nothing but home workouts for 3 months followed by a 2 month grand tour of Ireland) deserves a free car!

I just googled Pippa, Roz, Rosie net worth and it comes up the same as Louise's so think that's just some sort of generic site!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s wearing a corset and tracksuit bottoms holding a glass of wine in the bathroom in her newest post. Someone take the phone off her

• Haha
  • Sick
I enjoyed the move to New York, she wasn't pretending every day was magical unlike retro flame but what really caught my attention was how much disposable income she seemed to have. She rented in midtown so her apartment was approx $3500- $4000 a month. She replaced a bed after a few weeks, no budget when it came to decorating, flew a dog over and was constantly flying out meeting friends and family. She didn't appear to work much over there so either she had saved a huge amount of money before she went there or else influencers get paid wayyyyy too much for the tiny amount of work that they actually do.

Reactions: 21

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
the run down.
Limerick girl, moved to New York to pursue her dream of becoming an influencer. 😐
posted some photos, posted some more photos, brought her dog from Ireland to NY and made him live in a tiny little box apartment alone, where the dog was clearly depressed as fuck.
Covid struck and Louise, who really wasn’t living her best life in NY flew home, went to “quarantine“ on a mini break 😬
headed back to her parents and since then has posted a few photos, and posted a few....photos.

moved from rave.

(Restrictions have just been lifted in Ireland, and Louise has made the most of it!)

Louise is a disgrace. Imagine if she became ill and tested positive for Covid. The contact tracing department would have a serious job on their hands in terms of the amount of contacts of hers that they'd have to make contact with, organise testing for,etc. Such a careless and selfish idiot. Living your best life, getting photos for the gram and getting the ride are all that matters it would appear. Should be ashamed of herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay!

Shock horror, she's a brand ambassador for a car place. Ah they actually have no shame at this stage 🤢

• Angry
  • Wow

Aintnosunshine

A girl I work with had an evening job in a hotel, and Louise was the talk of the place when she stayed there.
She was gifted the room and food, but not drink.
She had her comped dinner in the restaurant, and ordered a taxi into the town around 2 miles away, to buy wine at the off licence and pay the corkage fee instead of paying for drink at the hotel.
She was difficult and grabby with the staff especially this big fuss over the wine.

• Wow

Okay!

I actually don't get the brand ambassador thing for cars. Do they think we all have money as her followers to be going out buying Mercedes because she has influenced us? Hardly!

treatyo'self

For the love of God... Please don't let it be another fake tan. There's just simply not enough of them on the Irish market 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The set up in the parent’s lounge with the two sheets and fluffy carpet where she can pose half naked like a low rent Paris Hilton is kind of sad really. I cringed.

• Haha

Adeline

Louise just reminding us all to social distance and wear masks. Just as she concludes her tour of Ireland where she didn't practice any social distancing or wear a mask despite being in close contact with people from multiple different households. 🙄

Reactions: 20
She was at a prominent horse racing event last year promoting a certain champagne. My friends and I got a table next to her “table”. She was there with a fella who was running around like a headless chicken trying to get a photographer to take her photo. The photographer didnt know who she was so asked her name and what did she do. . . She isn’t as well known as she makes herself out to be. Anyway, her glass and the bottles of champagne on her table were empty. It was all for show. She looked bored outta her tree for the hour she was in the tent. Not interested in mingling with us commoners or even engaging in much conversation with the people at her table. More interesting was Her tag of her top hanging out the back too. 👀👀👀 Anyway Out she goes to the balcony for a few photos. . Then suddenly disappears. Never returns to the tent. And low and behold her stories kept on appearing on insta showing her there for the 5th and 6th race still enjoying the races on the balcony toasting the new champagne but she was well gone home at this stage! It was all for the promotion and the gram! Never saw her for the rest of the evening. Then the wonderful thank you for hosting me post the next day! Very fake and dull life!

• Haha
  • Wow

Sheppy88

I thought it was hilarious how no blogger could live without river island until covid started,river island must have cut the budget because not one blogger mentioned them or showed off anything they purchased from the site!
So true! I can’t see RI getting through any downturn. Their stuff is so over priced and hasn’t really changed over the years

And that's the difference between an influencer and a 'normal' person, us norms can't afford to just head home when the going gets tough.
oh for goodness sake, stop being so melodramatic. Flights home from New York are 400euro. She was miserable, haemorrhaging money & in the middle of a global pandemic.You can’t blame the girl for admitting she made a mistake going to New York & wanting to come home to be with her family. If she had stayed you’d be complaining too!

Loula5

She NEVER had any intention of going back to NYC. She'll always use covid as the reason it all went pear shaped but we all know it went pear shaped long before covid - when she brought the dog with her it was game over. She got very little work and just couldn't cut it out there. All the updates saying ' oh I don't know if i'll go back, i hope i can go back ' what utter bollox

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why does Lousie wear that handbag everytime she climbs a hill or goes on an outdoor "adventure". It's looks so ridiculous with her gym gear. Lou, there's absolutely no need for your LV handbag on the side of Ticknock mountain. Use pockets like rest of us!
For a fashion blogger she hasn’t a clue. Her outfits are like a mix of clueless, saved by the bell & 90210 & not in a good way

• Haha

Okay!

I don't know why she didn't sit down before she did those videos and really think through what she was going to say. Her eyes were darting everywhere, she hadn't a clue what she was talking about and she was just spouting bullshit. You can tell she's gearing up for the ads to return. I'm really annoyed because I actually liked Louise.