Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Yes, could we please get a thread for Shauna Doyle? Loved her at first, had to unfollow her a few weeks ago. She is doing #sp left right and center and not properly disclosing either!
How do we get a thread do we have to request it somewhere or what way does it work 🙉

Panda88

Chatty Member
Because that wouldn't be good for business! It's all about their pockets at the end of the day. Both the Armada and Hotel Doolin also have minimum wedding guest numbers (170 on a weekend for Doolin!) which I know lots of hotels have but it always comes across as greedy to me. That's totally irrelevant I know but I think it speaks to their business practices.
170!?!?!

T!aMar!a

I assumed it was filled? It’s completely out of proportion with her facial features. If you google older pics from 2015 or so it’s more natural

Ruthless21

Why is Belle Azzure still hanging out in Donegal? Surely once the restrictions were announced they could have cut their stay short and headed home given the outbreak there? 🙄 Are they Dublin based?
She's just tagged herself there again. Wtf. It's in level 4 for a week or more now, she shouldn't be there. Are her or the fella from there?