Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adeline

Just watched the vlog and was struck by how dismissive she was of her friends in NY. She was kind of saying that her real friends are in Ireland and that she probably wouldn't be friends in the long term with her New York people anyway. Bit insulting to Char and Lorna who seemed to go above and beyond helping her get settled there. Not to mention all the US influencers she went out of her way to befriend and who seemed to be nice to her. She's always on about 'best friends' and 'besties' anyway which I find a bit odd for a grown woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Surprise, surprise, she's not going back to New York this year. After all that money down the drain on rent while she was in Limerick, she's now looking to buy a car here. These girls get paid way too much. Calling it now, car collaboration coming soon and Lou will get handed a brand new BMW or Audi!

• Sick
  • Angry

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Unless she has a shit tonne of savings and so only needed approval for a small loan? It’s just mental, and would make you think what is the point in working hard and going out the door in the dark mornings and home in the dark evenings. I should just move back in with mom and dad, buy a wrinkled curtain and flog a load of shite. The swipe ups must pay well because she is as dull as dishwater and I can’t think of one thing that she has influenced me to buy. It just goes to show you the money they are on

• Haha

Adeline

I see someone called Louise out on her grand tour of Ireland in the comments of her latest post and Char Casey jumped down their throat defending Louise! I thought the comment was pretty fair tbh. 😂

D17C2F90-4C7F-4E35-BABB-D233543AEE19.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Why does Lousie wear that handbag everytime she climbs a hill or goes on an outdoor "adventure". It's looks so ridiculous with her gym gear. Lou, there's absolutely no need for your LV handbag on the side of Ticknock mountain. Use pockets like rest of us!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh my god 😂😂 Louise you do realise you document your life on social media right? Why are you lying? You’ve been in almost every county in ireland since restrictions were lifted and have been around a new group of people each time. DELUDED. The sight of her whinging about her life from her gifted Mercedes wearing her designer clobber giving it all the woe is mes. Spare us! Some of us have actually lost our jobs and don’t know how we are going to pay rent. Haven’t been anywhere AT ALL this year, or been able to see sick or dying relatives in hospital or attend funerals. Spare us the lecture about how bad of a week you’ve had when all you’ve done is rearrange your wardrobe so there’s room for your THOUSANDS of euro worth of shipped clothes, shop in Zara for more clothes pose in your knickers to sell more shit and prance about in your freebie car. Maybe now you are finally seeing how empty, vacuous and unfulfilling the life you live actually is. If so then maybe get off Instagram and stop whinging down the phone to people who actually have real life problems and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Couldn’t even make it through all her stories she some dose

Reactions: 19

Okay!

My husband did and he’s 31 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has a good job and works hard.
Can we stop with the works hard nonsense? Plenty of people work hard and can't afford this type of car. Your husband just happens to get paid better. It's nothing to do with working hard.

Reactions: 18

Littlegiggles

So true! I can’t see RI getting through any downturn. Their stuff is so over priced and hasn’t really changed over the years
Was surprised Oasis failed before RI. The only things i buy in RI is shoes and maybe handbags. The quality of their clothes is awful. Expensice tack a lot of the time. 30 euro for a tshirt with holes in it. Can get something similar in pennies for a lot less

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let’s be honest,
She could be shagging the entire Irish rugby team,
all at the same time 😐 on the middle of the RDS pitch, and she’s still be boring as fuck.
the most interesting thing about her account is a random arm or leg that could possibly be a man.

oh and rent-a-dog-coop.

She's just trying to drive follower engagement with all this "are we aren't we". She's not even good at playing coy though 😂

• Haha

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Plus most of the clothes are hideous and most normal people wouldn't be caught dead in them.
They really are hideous. I liked how Louise mentioned “the only reason I keep sharing and working with these brands is because you guys keep clicking and buying from them. Their price point is so good and they are so trendy.” Fuck off Louise will you. I wouldn’t be caught dead in a tennis skirt and preppy cardi on or off the court. Nor would I prance around in one of those sheer cloths she calls a dress.

She is trying to keep all her options open! What a sneak!

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I really enjoyed her content moving to New York etc. but I have to say I don’t think she’s cut out for living there.
When I moved to Australia it was 2.5 years before I saw my family again because I couldn’t afford to fly home for a holiday, it was 3.5 years for my boyfriend. She seemed to have had trips back home and people visiting her left right and centre and still was unhappy and lonely.
I’m all for showing the realistic side to moving abroad and I know all too well about being lonely but you also have to give it a real shot and make a life for yourself.
Same with Retroflame - I’m interested to see how she’ll cope without several trips home this year and her parents visiting her there too

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
She's off to Wexford in a camper van for a couple of days. Yesterday she had lunch with Lauren Arthurs, Ciara O'Doherty and Lorna Claire Weightman in Angelinas. Yesterday evening she had dinner out with her 2 sisters in The Ivy. Today off to Wexford with 2 others. She is literally the biggest Covid guidelines flaunting bitch. Her antics since Covid began have made me detest her. Doesn't give 2 shits about keeping the country safe.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
She's saying she's paying for it in the comments.
And she added a snarky "not that I have to publicly disclose that" at the end. Heaven forbid you'd be transparent about a single thing Lousie. If she was so serious in her Boohoo chat the other day about being sustainable why didn't she get a second hand car?! Absolute bullshit.

You can be sure she's still getting a massive discount on her monthly payments.

It honestly looks like a middle aged business man's car, not a young woman's. She's going to look ridiculous driving up and down the M7 in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sineadgorza

There's an article due to come out bashing "influencers" which makes specific mention of Ms. Cooney and her carry on throughout the past six months. Won't be good for business..

🍿

• Wow
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ugh she’s on the cover of Stellar December issue with more NY moaning about the curveball that has been “thrown my way this year”..
Ah we’ve all had curveballs thrown at us this year Louise piss off ya dope you wouldn’t know a days hardship if it slapped you in the face

lb84818

Dying at her ‘socially distant birthday meal’, as if she hasn’t been traipsing around the country with different people every day and no masks in sight 😒

• Haha