Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Shaws (almost nationwide) yesterday and didn't notice any Cloo section - was that just a launch thing then? Or maybe it was there and I missed it in the sea of browsing old ladies 🤔

Reactions: 4
Louise's thread is absolutely dead, a refection on her content!!
Yeah her boring content is so boring there’s nothing to even talk about anymore, I’ve never seen her ‘content creation’ so dead.

Reactions: 6
I have never seen anyone wearing a cloo sweatshirt in the outside world who’s buying this stuff. Also her voice I’m not one to talk but it’s so monotone I could never imagine listening to her podcast.

Reactions: 5
Lou is in Paris. Bet she packed some white outfits in case he proposes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Snap! Just about to say the same.. she's looking pretty snug.. bets on ladies 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
All of these podcasts are just these idiots interviewing each other. Georgie interviews Louise and then Louise interviews Georgie. So pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah her boring content is so boring there’s nothing to even talk about anymore, I’ve never seen her ‘content creation’ so dead.
That’s because Mark is her whole personality type now!

Reactions: 5
That ad for her pod on the radio is horrendous to listen to. She trips over the word “recognises” on it like you’d think she would redo it 😆 the most boring voice ever even my partner was like who would want to listen to this one, her voice is desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I know I’m being a total pain by asking this and I hate when others do this!! But the partner of my bff messaged me yesterday saying he wants to propose to her in Paris this summer. He’s looking to book somewhere central with a balcony view, and wants tips on nice places to eat etc! Lord knows why he asked me as I’ve only been twice and both have been times when I’ve been scrimping! Now he said he can’t afford to splash much as they are both saving for a baby.. would anyone have any reccs 🙈😬🥴🥴hate myself for even asking 🤯🔫 but I just really want to help him as they’ve been through a lot. He has overcome so much and to even ask me for help has melted me so I don’t want to let him down. Just somewhere decent like. Not overly fancy! I just wouldn’t have a scooby 🙈

• Heart
Also I know I’m being a total pain by asking this and I hate when others do this!! But the partner of my bff messaged me yesterday saying he wants to propose to her in Paris this summer. He’s looking to book somewhere central with a balcony view, and wants tips on nice places to eat etc! Lord knows why he asked me as I’ve only been twice and both have been times when I’ve been scrimping! Now he said he can’t afford to splash much as they are both saving for a baby.. would anyone have any reccs 🙈😬🥴🥴hate myself for even asking 🤯🔫 but I just really want to help him as they’ve been through a lot. He has overcome so much and to even ask me for help has melted me so I don’t want to let him down. Just somewhere decent like. Not overly fancy! I just wouldn’t have a scooby 🙈
Google Emily in Paris proposal spots, there was an episode storyline about proposal spots in the city!

There are some amazing hotels in district L’opera. Far superior than those near Eiffel Tower etc. only a short cab or metro ride away. The restaurants are full of locals so no laminated tourist menus! Everywhere is still walking distance but a little more special. Heads up July/august is hell in Paris if temps are like last year. A lot of older buildings/hotels/restaurants have no air con

Oh my goodness, how sweet is he!! You'll have to let us know when she says "YES" ❤

Is there anything more annoying than people getting their own legs in beach pool shots?! Self adoration and then some!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.