Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€30 for a t shirt!!! She's some neck. Tara begging her up, does that one still have her clothes brand??

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice the bunching by the crotch area in those cloo gym shorts? Bless, they look awful. Would never.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a girl walking around with a tiny Cloo paper bag but never seen anyone wearing her stuff. I also walked into the pop up shop one Saturday afternoon and it was empty. I don’t know that anyone actually buys this stuff.

Reactions: 1
The perfect insta table setting- id say her parents are as bad as her, insta perfect for Louise being home

Reactions: 5
She really lives In a fantasy world, rambling on Monday how much she enjoyed the long weekend when every weekend is a long weekend for her - she is thick

Reactions: 6
Her life is a constant weekend. Always out, they should change the saying from "the life of Riley" to the " life of Louise" cause honestly she doesn't do a tap.

Reactions: 6
She is by far the most boring ‘influencer’ out there, she makes absolutely no effort for content and anything she does post is an ad.

It’s like there is something missing and her page is so pointless now I actually forget to even check to see what kind of wild adventures she’s heading off on in front of the mirror - content creator, wha? 😃

Reactions: 10
God her voice is SOOO BORING for a podcast! And god forbid but that podcast clip with Rachel Gorry made me laugh out loud

Reactions: 7
How could anyone listen to Rachel on a podcast. Her accent is an assault on the ears. I had to laugh at Louise’s hello fresh ad yesterday, she obviously made a balls of it & couldn’t show the finished dish 😂

Reactions: 9
How could anyone listen to Rachel on a podcast. Her accent is an assault on the ears. I had to laugh at Louise’s hello fresh ad yesterday, she obviously made a balls of it & couldn’t show the finished dish 😂
Looked like a frying pan of cider vomit tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did herself & Terrie seriously just fly to London to swatch some make up!?!
In what planet was it necessary to do that...so wasteful, no regard for carbon footprint. The cost to company flying in these two for free breakfast & some sample foundation.
Makes zero sense!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.