Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Instagram spot will she book now for valentines in hope for the bingo engagement
I think New Zealand will be on her list this year. Think every second insta hun will be going there this year(I don't mean for Valentine's but in general I'm sure she'll be going )

Reactions: 3
You gave the title with no context. As if saying ‘he’s only a pricing manager’ that’s all 🤷‍♀️
I did not give any “context” because there was none to give in the first place. His LinkedIn literally reads “Pricing Manager”, nothing more. What was posted about the nature of his work is made of assumptions, we don’t know what he actually does in his day to day. Titles on LinkedIn can be misleading.

Plus, I was obviously quoting the question “What does he do”.

I don’t know the guy, there’s no context I’m privy to.

Reactions: 3
I did not give any “context” because there was none to give in the first place. His LinkedIn literally reads “Pricing Manager”, nothing more. What was posted about the nature of his work is made of assumptions, we don’t know what he actually does in his day to day. Titles on LinkedIn can be misleading.

Plus, I was obviously quoting the question “What does he do”.

I don’t know the guy, there’s no context mk I’m privy to.
The aircraft leasing industry pays unreal money, most (Asian mainly) firms occupy the highest rents in Dublin. He’s definitely not on €80K. Between the 2 of them they’re coming off well, but unless lou invests her money she has nothing to fall back on. I can’t begrudge or envy an influencer when I know I have job security and a pension. I’d be nervous to spend any money, let alone a holiday like that.

Reactions: 2
Yes but for an asset management company that leases majority of the worlds planes to the airlines! Highly technical, currency sensitive, ensuring returns at all costs. It’s very much an actuarial role, it balances the probability or not if (god forbid) an accident happens, can X company assimilate the costs/losses/insurance increases etc
Exactly, and his company is a US company backed by PE. He is well well into the six figures. I just cannot understand how the man has so much annual leave?

Reactions: 1
Exactly, and his company is a US company backed by PE. He is well well into the six figures. I just cannot understand how the man has so much annual leave?
That’s more what I am confused by! The sheer amount of annual leave he has 😆

Reactions: 1
That’s more what I am confused by! The sheer amount of annual leave he has 😆
Thinking about it, i'd say he gets time back in lieu for overtime. Busy season for him would mean a lot of 12 hour days

A lot of US companies now have ‘unlimited’ annual leave. Once targets/projects are met. A friend of mine works for Indeed, he hammers it out early in the month- long days Saturdays etc- knows what his incoming commission is & if above target he’ll take a week/10 days off & head away

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thinking about it, i'd say he gets time back in lieu for overtime. Busy season for him would mean a lot of 12 hour days
Sure 12 hour days at work are probably ok for him if he gets time in lieu seeing as our Lou Lou is out 6 or 7 nights per week

How will she cope with the January blues??!!
She will definitely be on holiday again before the month is out. Probably sponsored by some company. Needs to top the 20 holidays last year and occupy all that free time she has

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She will definitely be on holiday again before the month is out. Probably sponsored by some company. Needs to top the 20 holidays last year and occupy all that free time she has
I really want to go back through IG last year and count holidays/trips now … may be a new low though

• Haha
She must have spent the whole trip asking mark to take photos of her in her gear because she sure as hell wasn’t skiing. For a good looking girl she can be so unattractive. Not saying we all should know how to ski straight away but booking the most expensive resort and buying a load of ridiculously expensive gear just so you can pose on instagram is pathetic in the extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is so hilarious what she was describing not being able to ski, losing her goggles and booking the car for the wrong month. She really is an airhead. All while posing in her own ski gear 😹. Maybe rent it and learn how to ski first 😹.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sliding down the slopes on her backside in her €1000 ski gear. She really is a total space cadet

Reactions: 11
It just shows how much disposable income she has I guess. I don't buy for a second that she will have to "scrimp and save" this month. What's Lou's version of scrimp and save?😹

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.