Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has pulled back massively lately. She doesn’t come on and chat about anything anymore. When I see her chatting to the camera I know an ad for spotlight or revive active is on the way, because she never chats anymore. They’re all the same really. Your bff at the beginning full of life and chatter in order to sell you shite and then once they’ve the money made they pull back and give away nothing

Reactions: 20

HelloAgain123

God the video. Who in their right minds thinks of recording people's reactions to their pregnancy
A friends husband did it to me years ago when she was telling me the news. Really annoyed me and also made the whole situation so cringe as you know you’re being recorded and it impacts your reaction somewhat. And let’s face it, unless it’s a sibling you really don’t care if someone is up the diff…

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Can’t figure out why everyone here is so obsessed with her getting a ring? Not everyone wants a ring, define the purpose of a ring? Spend thousands for a day out so you’re legally married under the eyes of the church/law. A LOT of people don’t want this. They are very much a happy couple and this is fantastic news, Louise is a bore but she doesn’t bother me she’s one of the easier instagrammers to not damage your eye sockets from rolling 🙈🙈
Ok but comments like this are conveniently glossing over the fact that she was GAGGING for a ring! A ring isn’t important to everyone. It wasn’t for me. But it was for her! It was so obvious to anyone who followed her. THAT. IS. THE. POINT. So can people stop coming on making this same lame ass point like it’s some kind of breakthrough commentary??

Solemnia

She’s on the verge of combusting today with the excitement of possibly being engaged soon 😂 admiring her nails by the tree imagining a ring 🤣
I think it’s quite sad that so many women like Louise still place so much value on being engaged and married by a certain age. It’s almost like some women see marriage as the pinnacle of success and once that’s done that’s it their life is complete. It’s not the 1950s anymore but sometimes I wonder. How many of these relationships are purely for the wedding/show/pressure and not the marriage and lifetime commitment that comes with that. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if the divorce rate in Ireland skyrocketed in years to come.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Genuinely shocked though. I thought she was so cookie cutter that she would have to follow the traditional path or at the very least have a ring first. Fair play to them for doing it their own way. She’s about to get some land though 🤣 like she doesn’t even have any nephews or nieces for reference or experience 😬 wasn’t she going on about her fertility in a vlog a while ago and then deleted it

Reactions: 19

Laurenpattison

Ok real talk : just watched her pregnancy vlog. For the first time In what feels like forever she came across as genuine and real. I cant believe im saying this but i watched the whole thing and didnt want to cringe. 😬

eabhakx

So Dunnes paid for a penthouse, the food, the pyjamas, throws and gift bags so herself and the usual huns could lounge around eating and watching a movie? The most bizarre set up. What are Dunnes getting out of spending a fortune to put herself and the rest of the begs up for the night? If anything it's negative publicity for them.. it's not an event and encourages me not to buy from them

Jonnyjo

Ah you known what. she's definitely not the worst of them...I kinda started to warm to her when she moved to NY... she's beige and borning but I honestly think she'll make a great mum... it's going to be a huge adjustment and maybe it'll be the making of her . They both look genuinely happy and honestly I'm happy for them.. congrats Lou Lou.😊.. ranting with recommence shortly 😂

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I’m so proud of Lou..
1. attended an awards event.. got a free lunch and some selfies
2. Visited her own/shared pop up shop where she watched ppl work hard and took a video of the till
3. Decorated her Christmas tree with potentially #gifted baubles
4. Drank some free wine

Whoever that Terry McEvoy is clearly never saw an ordinary person do an actual day’s work. If she thinks Lou Lou is a super star, she would have her mind blown to see what real life ppl do every day of the week with no awards, thanks or praise.

Gushing over insta huns really needs to end. There are some wonderful people who use social media to do amazing work. But Louise works for Louise.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I am cutting the ribbon and officially announcing that this years countdown for #getdownononekneetomarryclooney is officially open ✂🎗

Can you just imagine her “let the celebrations begin haha” and “still celebrating haha” processo posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

starryeyed10

VIP Member
That is so hilarious what she was describing not being able to ski, losing her goggles and booking the car for the wrong month. She really is an airhead. All while posing in her own ski gear 😹. Maybe rent it and learn how to ski first 😹.

• Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Cringe at her having Aoife Walsh on her podcast as if she has overcome great adversity as a single mom. She was dumped by her wealthy boyfriend & her parents do the heavy lifting with the kid. What a farce. Aoife hasn’t worked a day in her life she is hardly inspirational to anyone. I’m sick of all these huns interviewing each other blowing amour up each others arses

• Heart
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
All of these podcasts are just these idiots interviewing each other. Georgie interviews Louise and then Louise interviews Georgie. So pathetic!

• Heart

New-Yark

The reason for the penthouse event last night is that she has absolutely no other way to market the product now in winter. A white wine spritz is the ultimate summer drink, the ideal marketing for it is a rooftop summers evening, light apperos and canapés, white outfits and tanned limbs. She missed that window though with it only getting on the shelves in late august so is now scrambling for a way to increase sales on dark miserable evenings so is trying to make it a replacement for a good red, a baileys,a hot choc when we all sit down with treats for a cosy night.

The only way she can sell it is for Instagram content, look and me and my fake bestie fake laughing in our matching pink pjs and pink socks clinking our pink cans together.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
some of the comments on here had me checking was it 2023 or 1983.. 🤣 jesus wept.. a child out of wedlock.. someone alert the church elders 🙄
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, I did that myself 😆 my point was she has been GASPING for a ring for over a year - like literally wearing white any time they went anywhere in case he proposed and booking all of these scenic insta proposal worthy locations. So I find it odd that he hasn’t done it when she so desperately wanted it. A child is a much bigger step in your relationship and commitment for life!

Reactions: 18