Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
“I haven’t been on chatting in so long, I was avoiding the camera” no Louise you’ve had absolutely no content the past year and half and now you have a reason to come on again

Reactions: 18

not_influenced

VIP Member
I think I've said it on every thread. Lou Lou is very much a lights on no one home kinda girl. When she comes on and trys to say something intelligent on current affairs she just comes across like she doesn't know what she's talking about.

MarsBars

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned and God be with the days that women who were lucky to get pregnant just got on with it! SM has turned pregnancy announcements into the 'Second Coming'. It's bloody boring !!

• Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
How can someone this dim make more money than doctors, teachers and other highly intellectual / skilled professions. This era truly baffles me.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Call me pessimistic or a Debbie Downer but I don’t see an engagement during the holidays.

I think if he were to propose with family around, he’d propose with both families gathered. Unless he wants to propose in their apartment or out on a walk or something.

Some people out there don’t have a family to visit or are dealing with grief or various hardships. She’s lucky to have a healthy family life.
I couldn’t imagine anything worse than being proposed to in front of both families. I thought that only happened in the soaps 🤣

• Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
That sparkly dress she wore to have drinks at the bar was way too much. He was dressed somewhat casually (from the bits you could see in her pic) and she wore a dress you’d wear to the VMAs lol. Really over the top.

I know influencing is her job but it must be exhausting to take pictures of literally everything including a paper cup with mulled wine, just to post on social media. Can she not just enjoy the moment?

Men don’t think like women do though. The whole “it’s been two years, we’ve reached the engagement stage” isn’t part of their thought process most times. With men, they’re either ready or not. Simple as that. She can wear all the white color declinations under the sun and give him hints all she wants, but if he’s not ready, it won’t change a thing.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Did herself & Terrie seriously just fly to London to swatch some make up!?!
In what planet was it necessary to do that...so wasteful, no regard for carbon footprint. The cost to company flying in these two for free breakfast & some sample foundation.
Makes zero sense!

• Angry
In the heated pool at the Dean this morning while us poor plebs are at work. Would she ever feck off. She wouldnt know what a hard days work is if it hit her in her everything sponsored face!

• Wow

Ellamay87

VIP Member
God she comes across as a total airhead shiteing on about Christmas vibes in the apt.....most people have two weeks left in work Louise and the weather is making life very difficult. She's legit on another planet.

• Heart
Feckin hell Louise we get it you can’t ski! I guess she has to pull the content from somewhere since she didn’t get the ring 🤣 valentines proposal incoming 😆
Can’t ski but she’s prancing around in a 800 euro ski suit for the gram 🤣

She’s so basic in every story she posts I can’t… the pasta and the Mountain View ‘needed’..ok hun relax

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Solemnia

Louise has really lost her spark since she moved home from NYC. To be honest I started following her long before that move when she was still working for Tourism Ireland and really enjoyed her content. In the last while it’s like she’s lost interest and only posts when she’s advertising Spotlight/Revive etc.
She seemed much more relatable in NYC - probably to do with the fact that she was a very small fish in an ocean and had to make an effort to build a following and get collaborations over there.
She also comes across very vain these days, which is a turn off. It’s a pity as I really hoped she’d do well in the States but here in Ireland she gets everything handed to her so probably doesn’t feel the need to make as much of an effort with her content. Her friendship with Belle Azure also looks very forced/put on, like using each other to get followers for the gram. I think all these influencer ‘friendships’ are fake. I remember Louise calling Terrie McEvoy her bestie years ago and commenting on her posts and they hadn’t even met each other at that stage!

Last edited:

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I’m so proud of Lou..
1. attended an awards event.. got a free lunch and some selfies
2. Visited her own/shared pop up shop where she watched ppl work hard and took a video of the till
3. Decorated her Christmas tree with potentially #gifted baubles
4. Drank some free wine

Whoever that Terry McEvoy is clearly never saw an ordinary person do an actual day’s work. If she thinks Lou Lou is a super star, she would have her mind blown to see what real life ppl do every day of the week with no awards, thanks or praise.

Gushing over insta huns really needs to end. There are some wonderful people who use social media to do amazing work. But Louise works for Louise.
"Its just another day in November no?"

Think i just got sick in my mouth a bit at how self-congratulatory they are and how much they make a fuss over the bare minimum.

influencethis6

VIP Member
She says she was dying to go to Cashel Palace for ages.....but waits for a gifted stay!
If you were that keen, you'd pay for it!

Was literally about to book afternoon tea there for Christmas...forget it! Her & Rob Kenny gifted a stay!

Disgusting! They can well afford it & I don't see either of those instahuns adding anything to the marketing of that 5 star hotel!

Bloody joke

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Anyone serious about blogging/influencing has transitioned their “brand” to being their name - so she’s way behind there

Rosie used to be Hearts heels and handbags anyone remember that 🤣
Lisa Jordan - Just Jordan
Even Retro Flame has recently given it up and is now just Erika Fox
Hearts heels and handbags was the blogger hun version of live laugh love 😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Took great joy in reporting her for selling hair supplements this morning without mentioning her extensions. Yes I am petty AF.
I don’t think she has any in at this moment in time tbf. But those before and after shots were pathetic, colour me shocked that your hair grew half an inch in the space a few months. I’m sure this was entirely down to those supplements and not you know, a simple process called hair growth that happens regardless of what shite you’re throwing down your gob. She would sell her granny for a sponsorship

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Terrie already in there with the “still not over it!!!”
Pathetic individuals
Ha. Shock horror - woman in early 30s in a relationship gets pregnant.
It looks like she only hard launched him at her friend’s wedding about 18 months ago - is that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I just saw her brand being listed in an article talking about how to support local Irish businesses. I’m sorry but her brand probably manufactures those items in China. How is that supporting local when production is outsourced? They listed her brand together with local independent grocers - the person who wrote this article must be having a laugh. No way I’m supporting influencers who just slap their names to a bunch of low quality items.

• Wow
Reactions: 16