Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we’re off to Florence for a holiday it seems. We’re probably in for a birthday month like all the other Instahuns rather than a birthday day like regular folk … buckle up 😁
In fairness she had barely been Away this year so she deserves it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fiorentina steak, it was a clue 🕵️‍♂️
I was in Florence years ago and wouldn’t rush back. There’s lots of nicer European cities though Louise is such a jet setter, it’s probably difficult to find a city she hasn’t had been to.. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He seems like a bore if he’s the one who planned the trip to Florence for her birthday. He surprised her with a trip to Italy for her birthday last year. He’s very imaginative I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He seems like a bore if he’s the one who planned the trip to Florence for her birthday. He surprised her with a trip to Italy for her birthday last year. He’s very imaginative I see.
I know I would HATE for my other half to surprise me with trips away.......oh wait no I wouldn't actually😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was in Florence years ago and wouldn’t rush back. There’s lots of nicer European cities though Louise is such a jet setter, it’s probably difficult to find a city she hasn’t had been to.. 🥴
No I love Florence, out of season, October or April fab❤
we always stay in the Laurus Al Duomo hotel facing the Duomo 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They both seem like cardboard cutouts of people if that makes sense. Total bores

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely I’m not the only one who hears the words Spotlight oral care and goes TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP as if my life depended on it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A dinner out in Sprezzatura for the big birthday- thought Cloo would have her sights set on something a bit more 5 star

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she saying extensions did that damage to her hair? Extensions can’t possibly cause that amount of damage to the end of the hair shaft. That is damage from heat styling and over processing. People with extensions overuse straighteners and curlers as they think the extensions are acting as a barrier to their own hair but they don’t - your hair is still there and is still getting damaged underneath!

Reactions: 3
Good Lord, she needs another holiday, she is so busy. She has to send herself these questions
DD4FC64E-A212-40F4-A1C4-CC941A114883.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Louise would like to be remembered as someone who is "very hard-working" - well it's never too late to start Lou!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.