Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious why the "winner" of the clear braces "competition" hasn't been tagged by either Louise or Clearbraces.....
There's only one like on there by someone called Sinead (she's Sinead D) and there are no comments by a Sinead.

Surely if you were going to the trouble of giving them your personal info you'd throw them a like too? I'd bet every tooth in my head the only person getting free braces in this scenario is Louise
I totally disagree with competitions of this nature! What if the person who 'wins' doesn't require or is deemed clinically unsuitable for such an intervention - are they still able to insist that they are given their 'prize'.

I just think anything that is healthcare related shouldn't be given away in a competition - it's just an ethically grey area. But then most of these insta girls don't think like this and all they factor in is the views, the clicks and the likes!

Reactions: 7
I wonder will she get engaged and then completely overshadow the sister's wedding. Wouldn't surprise me.
Someone suggested previously that the traditional way is to wait until the sister gets married before she can get engaged. I’ve never heard such nonsense in all my life. I’m sure her sister would be only delighted for Louise if she got engaged. I’m sure her and her sister would have their own unique taste in weddings. You can guarantee Louise will have a destination wedding when the time comes…!

Reactions: 4
Someone suggested previously that the traditional way is to wait until the sister gets married before she can get engaged. I’ve never heard such nonsense in all my life. I’m sure her sister would be only delighted for Louise if she got engaged. I’m sure her and her sister would have their own unique taste in weddings. You can guarantee Louise will have a destination wedding when the time comes…!
That was me and my point was that it is pure outdated nonsense but I see Louise’s family as the traditional type that would still abide by that guff

Reactions: 2
That was me and my point was that it is pure outdated nonsense but I see Louise’s family as the traditional type that would still abide by that guff
I see them as the opposite. Her parents look in their 50s. She heads out to dinner with them with in her little mini skirts and those dresses with slits to her hoo ha & they seem grand with it (not that they can stop her!) My parents are 20 yrs older and would have a heart attack. My parents would be v traditional but honestly, I’ve never heard of anyone having to wait til a sibling got married before getting engaged/married themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s had serious work done on those lips looking at those throw backs. The lips typically get smaller as you age. It’s the reverse for her!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For her twenties montage I found it really shallow and almost sad that all her highlights were travelling. For someone who’s job it is to share their life online she really doesn’t give us anything and never lets us in fully. It would have been refreshing for her to be like New York didn’t work out and moving home made me feel like a failure but this is what I learned from the situation etc. Gone through the highs and the lows cause that’s life. There is nothing organic about her, people with regular jobs put more effort into their social media than her, all she does is cultivate photos of herself at different destinations which anyone could post oh and share affiliate links

Reactions: 13
Just regarding her doing ‘lots of travelling’: To be honest most of it has been to the USA, specifically NYC and the usual European cities, Paris, Rome, Venice etc…nothing wrong with that but it’s no different to most people and doesn’t really make one a travel blogger. I don’t think she’s ever done South America, Asia, Australia etc.
The places she travels to are no different really to most people, although most of us need to get time off work and don’t get freebie trips lol 😂

Reactions: 13
Her take on travelling is going to popular cities and wearing nice outfits and posing up a storm. She wouldn’t be caught dead roughing it going interrailing or doing the Inca trail. She thinks posing at Times Square or beside the Eiffel Tower with VS shopping bags hanging off her wrist makes her a seasoned traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would say the double date night consisted of David and mark taking 135 photos of the girls and they all having to drink David’s shite gin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m fed up of Louise’s bday already and it hasn’t even happened yet! Two references to her bday on today’s stories, a montage of photos of herself in her 20s over the weekend.. She’s definitely on the beg for bday gifts and free hotel stays…. 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
I’m fed up of Louise’s bday already and it hasn’t even happened yet! Two references to her bday on today’s stories, a montage of photos of herself in her 20s over the weekend.. She’s definitely on the beg for bday gifts and free hotel stays…. 🙈🙈🙈
Oh same. And mainly on the beg for a 💍🙄 how sad that getting a bf was her sole goal but just for content … wedding nausea already. Hope markey has no regrets when he’s stuck with a washed up influencer at 40 who can’t boil an egg and will not be able to cope with ageing … she strikes me at someone who has always depended on her looks to get by. They won’t last forever. She’s as dull as dishwater besides being a leggy blonde and stop using the word nice … hope she gets a thesaurus for her bday #dope

Reactions: 11
I’m sure we’re in for days of bday coverage and excess this weekend, but seems all very low key so far… those sad ‘30’ balloons in the corner, no bday breakfast, not showing any gifts so far, reposting only a couple bday messages…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh we’re off to Florence for a holiday it seems. We’re probably in for a birthday month like all the other Instahuns rather than a birthday day like regular folk … buckle up 😁

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.