Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wine spritz, book podcasts, gym gear - Louise stay in your lane - oh wait your too boring and have no lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I often wonder do men who go for women like that (empty attractive vessels who can’t boil an egg) majorly regret it once the big wedding fanfare is over and reality hits!
they absolutely do !! why do you think there are so many divorces etc lol

Reactions: 3
Did she send a free drink to everyone with an Instagram following, they’re all drinking the spritz
Yes. "Media drops" as she said. They a just promote each others tat.

Edited to say LLL got a few cans. Simply "love the packaging well done louise". Why not try the thing? Or give an actual review. Likely will be binned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It seems she’s represented by two agencies now. One in Ireland and one in the UK.

Reactions: 1
I saw the cans in Dunnes today. They look like something you’d make in the kitchen if you were having a DIY party. The paper is stuck on to the can 😂
Would love to know if they did product testing on it - wonder how that label keeps up after a few days in the fridge or hours in an ice box… all just so amateur

Reactions: 4
I find the Armani partnership a bit odd. It's a mature brand and Lou is not on the same level as Pippa with half her followers

Reactions: 6
The brand didn’t even pick her. They have PR in Ireland and she would have been hooked up that way. Even the note welcoming her wasn’t personalised. It’s not as if she was invited by Armani personally.. it’s just all about having the right connections

Reactions: 12
The brand didn’t even pick her. They have PR in Ireland and she would have been hooked up that way. Even the note welcoming her wasn’t personalised. It’s not as if she was invited by Armani personally.. it’s just all about having the right connections
I imagine she is paying a pretty penny to the two PR companies to represent her. It would be worth it to get all the trips and waste away some time until engagement content can start.

Reactions: 1
What is it about this trip that’s meant to entice the masses to buy Armani?? It’s scandalous that such a vanilla non entity gets that level of treatment from a brand like that…the world of insta hun privilege needs to come to an abrupt end!!

Reactions: 12
I won’t be influenced of these gals to buy Armani but I’d love to go to Venice again ❤❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.