Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I imagine the depts of her conversations with Mark go along the lines of
“wow the weather is sooo nice” - “yeah”
“Can you believe this is Ireland” - “I know”
“Wow look at the sky 😍” - “yeah”
“Imagine if Ireland was like this all year round” - “I know”
“Take a picture of me looking at how nice the weather is” - “ok”
“Wow it’s 26 degrees I better let my followers know this” - “ya”
I'd say she spends the days singing "feels like summer". ALL DAY every day

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Princesssun

Chatty Member
I think all her clothes look cheap on her. She always goes for poor fabric that’s really skimpy and just doesn’t do anything for her.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Love how Mark is wearing regular sweaters / t-shirts and she insists on wearing her white palette and ball gowns to visit a city as a tourist. Girly, if he wanted to propose, he’d probably dress up a bit. His outfits say it all. He just wants to chill.

Last edited:

Ellamay87

VIP Member
The day two everyone dressed in white is the sickliest gross thing I’ve ever seen

I HATE the idea of making anyone feel uncomfortable or nervous about fitting to a dress code. I’m so thankful ti have friends or family I hate thinking of them nervous trying to find something to fit in with a theme for my wedding. That’s just too much. Such a huge cost and effort for people to go to Donegal firstly, pay for accommodation secondly, travel, gift, clothes, time off work, babysitter booked just everything then to think you can enforce some dresss code like you’re the fucking Kardashian’s it’s puke 🤢
Agree 100%. Themed dress codes are obnoxious, i would want guests to feel comfortable and have zero pressure in that regard.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Oh I'm actually dying for her and the level of want. Everyone knows you don't wear white after Labour Day even if you are hoping to get engaged.
It’s a US thing but I don’t think anyone in Ireland follows this rule. It’s kinda dumb to be honest. That said, she’s obviously desperate but retroflame has been with her fiancé for a long time now whereas Lou has been with Mark for one/two years. The context is different.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She is so dull but she was in NYC she had a storyline, an interest to keep many like myself watching! If she was dull it didn’t matter too much because of the journey she was on in America.

She was also providing a useful service for people who were moving there or planning to even if she wasn’t really trying to do that.

If i was her i would of hotfooted it back over there to NY post covid, and established myself providing content entirely based around living there, what to do in the city, where to go, the differences between there and other big cities etc.

The content possibilities were endless in NYC and it would have been great to see her utilise them.
She doesn't need to though. She gets to go on fab press trips, she is clearly very very comfortable with what she is earning, she is out and about for lunch/dinner everyday pretty much. She has the boyfriend. On a hol or wkend break nearly every other week. She couldn't give a shiny shite if people watching are entertained or not.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She must get the worst set of highlights I’ve ever seen on anyone. She comes out of the salon never looking any different. Her hair is never brighter or blonder or toned, it always looks exactly the same. She’s the only person I know who comes out of getting highlights with roots

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
I wonder if they get to talk at all because she’s always traveling or eating out with friends or attending events/drinks with tons of people. Plus he probably works from the office a few days a week, so it doesn’t leave much time to interact..
I often wonder do men who go for women like that (empty attractive vessels who can’t boil an egg) majorly regret it once the big wedding fanfare is over and reality hits!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’ll have the box tick proposal, hen and wedding. I could nearly plan her whole life out for her and guess how many kids she’ll have and their names she’s that basic

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Addd

VIP Member
So the other day Lou is on saying how it is hard to save and how expensive things are.

She was out at an event last night, going to another event tonight, heading off to Venice on Sunday as a PR trip. September she has her 30th and a wedding.
Granted she probably doesn’t have to pay for most of the above, but she really shouldn’t try to be relatable in that case

fortycoats

Chatty Member
The day two everyone dressed in white is the sickliest gross thing I’ve ever seen

I HATE the idea of making anyone feel uncomfortable or nervous about fitting to a dress code. I’m so thankful ti have friends or family I hate thinking of them nervous trying to find something to fit in with a theme for my wedding. That’s just too much. Such a huge cost and effort for people to go to Donegal firstly, pay for accommodation secondly, travel, gift, clothes, time off work, babysitter booked just everything then to think you can enforce some dresss code like you’re the fucking Kardashian’s it’s puke 🤢
And then to make her the one person in colour. And I assume the groom. V egotistical IMO.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Am sure we’ll get a big explanation at some point… you know it’s either going to be some nonsensical connection to ancient spiritual powers bullshit, or some mundane shite like her house number where she first had the ‘idea’
I seen on Rob Kenny's stories there are only 67 calories per can so that's why it got the name!!

• Haha
  • Sick