Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boarddotie

VIP Member
It’s a US thing but I don’t think anyone in Ireland follows this rule. It’s kinda dumb to be honest. That said, she’s obviously desperate but retroflame has been with her fiancé for a long time now whereas Lou has been with Mark for one/two years. The context is different.
I know it is a US thing, I'm just kidding. but our Lou is Miss Teen USA so thought she might follow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh wow she paid someone to do her hair in a way that looks like she fired it into a ponytail herself, leaving a visible bobby pin.
Way more money than sense!
I actually quite like the dress she wore for her birthday: as always, it'd look way better if it was a couple of inches longer but for once it fit her quite well etc. Totally agree she's worn 20 dresses more suited to a 30th birthday bash this summer alone though.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Such a ridiculous set up. Why would two friends get a dog together when it is absolutely inevitable that they will go their separate ways at some point.
Absolute clowns, sending the dog back and forth.
At this stage they need to just flip a coin and be done with it. It's very unfair on the wee dog.

tbo

She’s been invited to the recording of The Restaurant with her sister tonight and has called herself a foodie .. a foodie LOLS 😂
I’d say an eating out foodie more than a cook yourself a meal at home one!

• Haha
Why does she get so dressed up going to museums and galleries.. the clothes she wears day to day are what most people wear on occasions/nights out..

go_walkies

I bought a pair of the Cloo leggings a while back! A moment of pure madness don’t hate on me 🤣🙈 they have bobbled all over, threads of elastic popping out, are way too long, and feel kinda thin. I’m not a workout person so purely for home wear. There will be no repeat custom I can tell you!

• Wow
  • Haha

lago

What is it about this trip that’s meant to entice the masses to buy Armani?? It’s scandalous that such a vanilla non entity gets that level of treatment from a brand like that…the world of insta hun privilege needs to come to an abrupt end!!

A photo on her story sprawled out on the beach with a book in a bikini and in two days time she’ll be a personification of that TikTok sound stating the week tested her and is so grateful it’s finally the weekend. I swear she’s like something from Little Britain.

lunasa

That lilac dress looked terrible, it was way too small on her. The slit was practically crotch level. I really don’t understand how she doesn’t expose herself in the ridiculously short skirts and dresses she wears.

• Heart

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I would say the double date night consisted of David and mark taking 135 photos of the girls and they all having to drink David’s shite gin

• Haha

Ryan80

VIP Member
Poor Louise. Flat out non stop busy today. Going to pret, posing in front of mirror and now “drinks” in town with Maybelline. Honestly don’t know how she does it all. Being a blogger is such hard work 😆😆😆

• Haha