Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunasa

I can just imagine what my dad would say if I presented him with a box of Spotlight mens’ whitening strips for Fathers Day 😂
I was thinking the same! I don’t want to generalise all Irish dads but mine would laugh me out of the house if I gave him that!

Louise sounds fairly bolloxed this morning and is looking wrecked. She has also totally lost whatever charm she had that made her popular to begin with. You can guarantee that any time she starts off with a brief chat that she is about to launch into an ad and flog something. There is nothing genuine about her anymore
Yeah, her voice sounded way deeper than usual this morning. Her constant flogging disguised as chats are becoming really off putting. I started following her when she moved to NYC because I had moved to the US a month earlier than her and found her content relatable. She seemed to have more drive then and came across way more genuine. I also don’t remember her pushing as many collabs or ads then either. I unfollowed her when she moved back to Ireland because she turned into a massive dose, she’s getting worse by the day!

Reactions: 13

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I unfollowed Louise about 2 years ago so I'm late to the party but HOW does the most boring woman on the planrlet have a podcast. I am shook.

• Haha

Annie94

in ny for a communion!!
i understand flying to another country for a wedding but hard to justify going to new york for a communion for two days!!

Emilyinparis20

She’s not a blonde no matter how hard she tries to be. She looked better brunette. Also her “content” has never been worse
I didn’t understand why she said she “tried” being a brunette when she was 16 - like she’s clearly not a natural blonde at all?! and her natural hair is a mousey brown/brunette?

Looking for tips for a "broken or dislocated toe" wth just go to a doctor. Didn't stop her swanning around the country last week or going to France on Friday!

snoopie420

Love how she mentions “mark took the week off” she doesn’t even pretend that she has work 😂
Can’t wait til Friday for her “eek it’s the weekend” so she can carry on as normal but with more friends at her disposal

• Haha
For her twenties montage I found it really shallow and almost sad that all her highlights were travelling. For someone who’s job it is to share their life online she really doesn’t give us anything and never lets us in fully. It would have been refreshing for her to be like New York didn’t work out and moving home made me feel like a failure but this is what I learned from the situation etc. Gone through the highs and the lows cause that’s life. There is nothing organic about her, people with regular jobs put more effort into their social media than her, all she does is cultivate photos of herself at different destinations which anyone could post oh and share affiliate links

not_influenced

VIP Member
Between Triona's cackle laugh, Pippa's high pitched "hello" & Lousies mono tone "so nice" they'll be getting bookings for weddings next!!! 😂

• Haha

snoopie420

Once again Louise you don’t have a proper job, so
‘Making it through the 4 day week’ is incorrect as your talking shite once again
literally her day today consisted of -
Iced coffee
Salad
Shopping
Hair appointment
Dog walking

and in general this week haven’t seen much else

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Another day where Louise is just lounging around on the beach instead of doing any work. Have never seen anyone to steal a living as much

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she know she’s in Florence? Why choose Dermot Kennedy Rome as a song over her footage 🤣 “I’ve heard about the sunsets here”, the sun also sets in Ireland Louise ya gobshite

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can imagine there’ll be lots of “hmmmm” and “ya” going on while she lets her guests do the talking

• Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
The country might be severely limited on gas comes December not to mention increasing heating rates which will affect many families. Is she foolish enough to think people have money to spend on ridiculous advents calendar? People are trying to save money ahead of this upcoming winter.

She’s so disconnected from reality. What a simpleton this one.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Coop gone to London today to his second mom FYI. Any word from LouCoo on it? Suppose she’s enough of an airhead that she just won’t ever acknowledge it
Such a ridiculous set up. Why would two friends get a dog together when it is absolutely inevitable that they will go their separate ways at some point.
Absolute clowns, sending the dog back and forth.

Addd

VIP Member
Think she means 3 priorities 😆😆😆
1. Stand and pose in front of mirror and pose like she needs to do a wee
2. Do a gymondo workout
3. Make a stupid reel
That is equally as bad 😂😂
1. Stand in front of mirror and pose
2. Run out and get coffee
3. Take a picture of her windows and comment on the weather.
She really wouldn’t cope one day living in the real world.

• Haha